Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't know that, in what way?

By *ex1981Man
over a year ago

right up your street , the wild Atlantic way , corby UK

Don't think I treat singles or couples any different. Male or female.

Manners cost nothing.

Chats are just chats.

Connection with a couples same as singles when the chemistry is there.

Why disrespect anyone or treat anyone different

over a year ago

I treat everyone the same , respect costs nothing , and in the matter of the thread why treat a single woman different than treat a woman in a couple ? Sorry misscar but don't get your point

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I'll suck a guy off for woman in a couple but wont do it for a single girl.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'll suck a guy off for woman in a couple but wont do it for a single girl."

Such discrimination

over a year ago

"I'll suck a guy off for woman in a couple but wont do it for a single girl.

Such discrimination "

Case and Point...!

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Single girls are more likely to get abusive messages

over a year ago

"Single girls are more likely to get abusive messages"

I think that if you give abusive messages to someone and the recipient forwards it to admin, that person should be banned for life, like have their.....ah can't think of the word for it, it's the name of their Internet ID hahaha, stupid brain!!!

Anyways, they should have, that thing blocked by the site

IP ADDRESS!!! YES, suck it brain!!!

over a year ago

I think it is normal enough to interact with a couple on here differently to a single female.

If I am chatting to a woman from a couple I try to remember that her partner could be present and replying.

It only makes that the conversation will be a little different

over a year ago

"Discuss "

You would imagine rooted somewhere deep within the male psyche there is a subconcious caveman undertones to dominate an unattached lady both physically and mentally to impress her and show oneself as an alpha male.

Whereby a woman already part of a couple who is inviting you to share in or enhance an existing experience probably doesnt elicit the same behaviour subconciously in men.

over a year ago

"I think it is normal enough to interact with a couple on here differently to a single female.

If I am chatting to a woman from a couple I try to remember that her partner could be present and replying.

It only makes that the conversation will be a little different"

Why isn't it the same result your looking for.

over a year ago

"Single girls are more likely to get abusive messages

I think that if you give abusive messages to someone and the recipient forwards it to admin, that person should be banned for life, like have their.....ah can't think of the word for it, it's the name of their Internet ID hahaha, stupid brain!!!

IP ADDRESS!!! YES, suck it brain!!! "

You know u can reset your IP address though right ?

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Discuss

You would imagine rooted somewhere deep within the male psyche there is a subconcious caveman undertones to dominate an unattached lady both physically and mentally to impress her and show oneself as an alpha male.

Whereby a woman already part of a couple who is inviting you to share in or enhance an existing experience probably doesnt elicit the same behaviour subconciously in men. "

Love this!

over a year ago

"I think it is normal enough to interact with a couple on here differently to a single female.

It only makes that the conversation will be a little different Why isn't it the same result your looking for. "

Same result but different strategy! You will often see in couple profiles that they specifically reference the fact it’s a couples account and messages should be addressed to both and will be read by both.

over a year ago

"Discuss

Whereby a woman already part of a couple who is inviting you to share in or enhance an existing experience probably doesnt elicit the same behaviour subconciously in men. "

Also this

over a year ago

It only makes that the conversation will be a little different Why isn't it the same result your looking for.

Same result but different strategy! You will often see in couple profiles that they specifically reference the fact it’s a couples account and messages should be addressed to both and will be read by both."

And some people you get comfotable enough with to chat to as normal. But its a bit disrespectful to chat to a couples profile like a single person.

over a year ago

"Single girls are more likely to get abusive messages"

I dont think this is 100% right. Ive been on here as a couples profile and a single profile same level as abuse on both profiles. Some couples are idiots some males are idiots and some females are idiots. But there are a lot of nice people to who treat you as a person not a profile.

over a year ago

I dont think this is 100% right. Ive been on here as a couples profile and a single profile same level as abuse on both profiles. Some couples are idiots some males are idiots and some females are idiots. But there are a lot of nice people to who treat you as a person not a profile. "

And funny how people are more likely to remember the idiots than the nice people

over a year ago

I dont think this is 100% right. Ive been on here as a couples profile and a single profile same level as abuse on both profiles. Some couples are idiots some males are idiots and some females are idiots. But there are a lot of nice people to who treat you as a person not a profile.

And funny how people are more likely to remember the idiots than the nice people "

Idiots get the block button. You don't have to deal with them again.

over a year ago

IP ADDRESS!!! YES, suck it brain!!!

You know u can reset your IP address though right ?"

And they say you don't learn anything on Fab.....thanks Nuru

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Discuss

This

As someone who has been both half of a couple and a single, there is a difference in how you are approached by single men.

However, I would also like to point out that as single or attached women we also treat men differently. As part of a couple, a single male was just someone invited to join us to fulfil a particular fantasy or role, and my partner's pleasure (and obviously my own) from the interaction was the priority. As a single female, however, that pleasure priority goes to the man you are meeting. He is your sole focus, and therefore the dynamic between two singles meeting is completely different. Preferences as an attached female are more likely to be driven by physical appearance and/or even endowment, as you don't have the need to actually connect with him... you already have your connection. The exception to this of course being polyamory in it's truest form, where emotional connection and love are shared by all parties.

over a year ago

"Discuss

Whereby a woman already part of a couple who is inviting you to share in or enhance an existing experience probably doesnt elicit the same behaviour subconciously in men.

This

As someone who has been both half of a couple and a single, there is a difference in how you are approached by single men.

However, I would also like to point out that as single or attached women we also treat men differently. As part of a couple, a single male was just someone invited to join us to fulfil a particular fantasy or role, and my partner's pleasure (and obviously my own) from the interaction was the priority. As a single female, however, that pleasure priority goes to the man you are meeting. He is your sole focus, and therefore the dynamic between two singles meeting is completely different. Preferences as an attached female are more likely to be driven by physical appearance and/or even endowment, as you don't have the need to actually connect with him... you already have your connection. The exception to this of course being polyamory in it's truest form, where emotional connection and love are shared by all parties."

Very insightful PlayD8, me likey and lighty

over a year ago

"Discuss

This

Some men do .not all men though

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Discuss

I don't think I'd be impressed if someone tries to dominate me physically and mentally.

Anyhow otherwise I agree the potential mate element is more prevalent in a one on one meet.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

You should treat everyone the same. I'd like to think I do anyways

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Discuss

This

However, I would also like to point out that as single or attached women we also treat men differently. As part of a couple, a single male was just someone invited to join us to fulfil a particular fantasy or role, and my partner's pleasure (and obviously my own) from the interaction was the priority. As a single female, however, that pleasure priority goes to the man you are meeting. He is your sole focus, and therefore the dynamic between two singles meeting is completely different. Preferences as an attached female are more likely to be driven by physical appearance and/or even endowment, as you don't have the need to actually connect with him... you already have your connection. The exception to this of course being polyamory in it's truest form, where emotional connection and love are shared by all parties."

Love this x

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

They are far more respectful to females in couples when messaging. Fact. I've been previously contacted on a couples profile and my singles profile by the same men and couples, nice and polite when declining on the couples profile, a barrage of abuse, trying to change my mind and why nots on my single profile. Go figure.

over a year ago

You should treat people the way you would like your mother treated.

over a year ago

"You should treat people the way you would like your mother treated. "

Well thats the last meet I'm having

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

I don't think so....well at least I don't..

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"They are far more respectful to females in couples when messaging. Fact. I've been previously contacted on a couples profile and my singles profile by the same men and couples, nice and polite when declining on the couples profile, a barrage of abuse, trying to change my mind and why nots on my single profile. Go figure. "

In some cases (not all) I think these particular guys equate single women with gagging and desperate, and take it as a personal insult that even a desperate single woman is turning them down. It's an insult to their manhood, so they get testy. Whereas they can shrug it off with an attached female and say 'ah sure she's getting plenty at home'. It's not a very enlightened outlook, but it does explain the difference in behaviour.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"They are far more respectful to females in couples when messaging. Fact. I've been previously contacted on a couples profile and my singles profile by the same men and couples, nice and polite when declining on the couples profile, a barrage of abuse, trying to change my mind and why nots on my single profile. Go figure.

In some cases (not all) I think these particular guys equate single women with gagging and desperate, and take it as a personal insult that even a desperate single woman is turning them down. It's an insult to their manhood, so they get testy. Whereas they can shrug it off with an attached female and say 'ah sure she's getting plenty at home'. It's not a very enlightened outlook, but it does explain the difference in behaviour. "

I think also with a MF profile they know another man will probably be reading and/or responding to messages

over a year ago

Don't see the difference between single females and female half of couples?

They're still people at the end of the day and deserve the same amount of respect

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I think single girls would get more abusive messages wont send as a couple too much fear of the other half

over a year ago

Are all ladies not the same on here?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think single girls would get more abusive messages wont send as a couple too much fear of the other half "

Exactly.

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Women single or in a couple should always be treated the same with courtesy, manners and sensual pampering.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I agree the caveman in me wants to dominate a single woman.

But when I meet a couple it wants to dominate the man and the woman.

I'm just kidding, there is no caveman inside me. I was also kidding about sucking guys off to be with their woman, no need to message me about it.

The simple fact is, if a guy behaves differently infront of different people then they just haven't got comfortable with who they really are. It's bullshit kids stuff that we all should have gotten over when we were 17. Being one person infront of the lads and another infront of the girls.

over a year ago

I’ve been in the life style as both a single girl and a couple , have to say I do prefer being part of a couple found it so much easier , that may have been because my last ex had me spoiled and all ways looked after me so it just felt safer.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

SOME guys may treat women in couples differently than they do single women

...but then again SOME guys are jack-asses

Thankfully though, there's good men on Fab too

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Discuss "

Whereas single women and couples all treat single guys equally ie as dirt.

over a year ago

"Discuss

Whereas single women and couples all treat single guys equally ie as dirt. "

All of them?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Discuss

Whereas single women and couples all treat single guys equally ie as dirt. "

Not at all I normally treat people exactly how they treat me . Just wondering what others thought as I’d been here as both two. just found the conversation less intrusive and pushy when I was part of a couple.

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Interesting, but I cant say I've ever treated anyone differently by virtue of the fact they're single or part of a couple.

A good person is a good person...

An asshole is an asshole, whether they are part of a couple or not...

Well, I'd like to think I did...

Olliepops

over a year ago

would agree. i get less abuse now then i did when i was here as a single woman. still get the odd dickhead but not as much abuse

over a year ago

I think men are abusive to single women. Few episodes from my live just prove it.

And yes, I totally agree: good person will be always good and asshole wouldn't change at all.

over a year ago

"I think men are abusive to single women. Few episodes from my live just prove it.

And yes, I totally agree: good person will be always good and asshole wouldn't change at all. "

it's all about respect opportunity and both hand imo

over a year ago

We still get a few single guys messaging then taking the hump when it’s politely pointed out that it states on our profile that we aren’t looking for single guys. Had one guy tell me he was gonna create another profile to set up a meet then beat me up as he was some big “gangster” from Limerick

over a year ago

"We still get a few single guys messaging then taking the hump when it’s politely pointed out that it states on our profile that we aren’t looking for single guys. Had one guy tell me he was gonna create another profile to set up a meet then beat me up as he was some big “gangster” from Limerick "

Wasn't a Dundon by any chance

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'll suck a guy off for woman in a couple but wont do it for a single girl."

Shocking

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Discuss

Whereas single women and couples all treat single guys equally ie as dirt.

Not at all I normally treat people exactly how they treat me . Just wondering what others thought as I’d been here as both two. just found the conversation less intrusive and pushy when I was part of a couple. "

I'd say a higher percentage of single guys get short shrift in comparison to the single female v couple comparison in the original post.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I havent found any difference in the messages I get to this profile than I do to our couples except the volume of mail is more to this one

over a year ago

I don’t get it. I treat everyone the same; with respect

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I treat everyone the same. Probably doesn't help that I'm a bit of a cunt though.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"I treat everyone the same. Probably doesn't help that I'm a bit of a cunt though. "
so long as you're cuntish to everyone its fair

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I treat everyone the same. Probably doesn't help that I'm a bit of a cunt though. "

Never found you to be that in the past. Admire how you spoke your mind even if wasn’t what people wanted to hear

over a year ago

Treating them differently doesn't necessarily equate to disrespecting one over the other as many seem to think in this thread. I'd treat them differently as they are different, one is single and the other isn't. One's approach towards each would be different. As one early mentioned you have to consider the male in the couple. Many factors come to mind with this.

Post new Message to Thread