Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the story with all this black and white pictures,I guess coloured pictures doesn't look good anymore,or people are hidding something

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"What's the story with all this black and white pictures,I guess coloured pictures doesn't look good anymore,or people are hidding something "

Sure everything is made arty and therefore more sophisticated in black and white

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It makes me look shexy

over a year ago

Hides the lumps and bumps

over a year ago

"What's the story with all this black and white pictures,I guess coloured pictures doesn't look good anymore,or people are hidding something "

We are hidding something

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I might try it if it hides something

Would it hide a big beer gut?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yup, hides my Mammy's curtains in the background... She'd spot them a mile off

over a year ago

Just a black screen so... hides the lot

over a year ago

"Yup, hides my Mammy's curtains in the background... She'd spot them a mile off "
why is your mum on fab

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Yes my cellulite

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I’ve a couple of black and white pictures but also coloured ones. I just liked the contrast and variety of the b&w and was going for the subtle with a bit of class lol

By *rezMan
over a year ago

Mungret

B&W pictures are more nicer to look at...they have a bit of art twist to it. You can see all black whites and grey light...dancing together...on women hips for instance...isnt a great view? Would any one agree?

By *c90Man
over a year ago

Noiseville

"B&W pictures are more nicer to look at...they have a bit of art twist to it. You can see all black whites and grey light...dancing together...on women hips for instance...isnt a great view? Would any one agree?"

100%

over a year ago

Black n white pics are cool and I don't mind them so long as they are accurate and mixed in with some coloured ones.

It's the photo shopped and fitered pic's that waste my time.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"What's the story with all this black and white pictures,I guess coloured pictures doesn't look good anymore,or people are hidding something

Black n white pics are cool and I don't mind them so long as they are accurate and mixed in with some coloured ones.

"

Oh shurrup.. You know you love a good set of bunny ears and whiskers or a puppy nose

over a year ago

"What's the story with all this black and white pictures,I guess coloured pictures doesn't look good anymore,or people are hidding something

Oh shurrup.. You know you love a good set of bunny ears and whiskers or a puppy nose "

Says the woman who advised me to always take a bag of carrots on the first date

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Oh shurrup.. You know you love a good set of bunny ears and whiskers or a puppy nose

Says the woman who advised me to always take a bag of carrots on the first date "

Sure how else will you recognise your meet without their Snapchat bunny filters? Just wave the carrots around and see who looks hungry!

Post new Message to Thread