Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

No Shows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Left hanging for a coffee social today. I'm starting to remember why I left the site last time...

Wish there was some sort of government fine for fab no shows!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Left hanging for a coffee social today. I'm starting to remember why I left the site last time...

Wish there was some sort of government fine for fab no shows!"

there’s nothing worse then arranging a meet and no show I feel your pain mate hopefully next meet will show

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Left hanging for a coffee social today. I'm starting to remember why I left the site last time...

---------------

Open up Spike Island again for all the Fab no shows I say

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I’ve had a few of these, messages them after and they said they were there but they weren’t so must have being guys posing as a woman or couple so I just blocked and moved on. This is where a name and shame would be an advantage but Admin won’t allow it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Frequent occurrence on fab

Think it's some sort of sick kink game to them

Ur better off blocking and moving on

They not worth a thought

over a year ago

Look on the positive side....its better a no show (rude as it is) than having a bad experience if they did show

over a year ago

It’s 1 - all for me so far this week. 1 no show. 1 meet. So yeah, it cancels out I suppose

over a year ago

Silly girl

over a year ago

Had a few myself that did turn up.just got to move on and say to yourself there loss

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Lots on here just want constant messaging then back out at the last minute,

Don't let it bother you too much their loss x

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Oh I've had many nó shows sitting there like a twat and didn't even have the balls to say they wernt comming..

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Oh I've had many nó shows sitting there like a twat and didn't even have the balls to say they wernt comming.. "

---------

Wouldn't mind but it was probably their only chance of coming

Best to just leave them beat their chest & whatever else behind a keyboard

By *eankaren88Couple
over a year ago

By the sea

Just guessing, but I'd say most of The no shows that men do on ladies or couples is because the men get so excited at the potential meet that they pump one out before heading to meet. then the horniness is gone and they couldn't be arsed to even let them know that they ain't going to even show up. But later regret it.

Could be wrong!!

over a year ago

I will say this.... Men no showing is insane. With women they have to pick of the bunch on here. But with men? Insane. Totally insane.

Can take forever to get a meet and when you do you no show???!!!?

That said. I've talked to couples on here who, and quote, have said how many men have "refused to meet socially first" - come on now lads. You want jam on it too? It's just a person or couple looking to meet you and see if things go further.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

nothing worse they mske you feel like a fool. you go out of your way to meet them and they dont show .

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Just guessing, but I'd say most of The no shows that men do on ladies or couples is because the men get so excited at the potential meet that they pump one out before heading to meet. then the horniness is gone and they couldn't be arsed to even let them know that they ain't going to even show up. But later regret it.

Could be wrong!! "

You could also be very very right

By *arkseductionMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Big problem on this site and even well verified profiles will still disappoint you on that day !

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Been there man its not nice especially when you put in the effort goes to show its not just some of the men are bad eggs some of the women are too and the people who do that have no idea what that does to people's heads just heartless its no wonder people on tend to only meet verified people

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

well i have had one lady and a vouple no shows . so its not only guys that are no shows

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Oh I've had many nó shows sitting there like a twat and didn't even have the balls to say they wernt comming.. "
_oglady shame on them to let you down #there loss

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"well i have had one lady and a vouple no shows . so its not only guys that are no shows "

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Never had one

Im an enema,, enigma I mean

over a year ago

I think I can top no shows. I was booked into the hotel and was upgraded to the honeymoon suite as I knew the manager. My meet cancelled just after I checked in. So I had a four poster bed to myself that night!

over a year ago

Happened to us all at some stage I'd say annoyed and disappointed all rolled into one

over a year ago

They happen.

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I did a little experiment a couple of weeks ago and arranged 7 coffee meets over a weekend. Only 2 happened. The rest miraculously vanished. I’m still waiting to hear back about the missing persons reports. Pmsl

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"I think I can top no shows. I was booked into the hotel and was upgraded to the honeymoon suite as I knew the manager. My meet cancelled just after I checked in. So I had a four poster bed to myself that night! "

Aw if I knew that I would be happy to take their place that four poster bed would be rocking that's for sure

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"I did a little experiment a couple of weeks ago and arranged 7 coffee meets over a weekend. Only 2 happened. The rest miraculously vanished. I’m still waiting to hear back about the missing persons reports. Pmsl"

I'll keep checking RTE news if anything comes up lol now what's this about coffee meet does the offer still stand

By *ussianDomMan
over a year ago

Stretford

Move on and always stay positive

They are not worth wasting your time on

Plenty of genuine people on here - just find and keep them

over a year ago

"I think I can top no shows. I was booked into the hotel and was upgraded to the honeymoon suite as I knew the manager. My meet cancelled just after I checked in. So I had a four poster bed to myself that night! "

That was probably a blessing in disguise as you knew the manager and would want to keep things private.

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

You must be a magician you have disappeared again. Why does admin allow these messers like you reappear again and again?

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

i booked a hotel and the lady turned up . a very hot lady and we were relaxing and chatting and started to get down to business and out of the blue have you got my money

whst ! you never mentioned money before . so i said good nite not here to pay money .ooh she was a very hot lady . you win some you loose some .

over a year ago

As I bi guy I find that there is a pattern to no shows... with TVs after a phone call always show. With guys who list as bi 25% show up. Guys listed as straight never show up. Couples where both are bi or on is bi never show unless you’ve talked to the female partner. Just an observation.. think a lot of men here have a fantasy about having a bi guy or a tv joining in but back out at the last minute .. turn their phone off block you etc.... it’s very impolite!!!!! And expensive in regard to hotels!.... but they should bare in mind that after phone numbers are exchanged I’ve had a few come on my face book page from face book as “ suggested friends “

Post new Message to Thread