Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What pics are best to have on your profile ladies? Looking for ideas as to what kind of pics catch the eye more so than others. Any help is appreciated ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some are better than none.

Variety is better than 27 up close cock pics.

Clean up the floor and background of your photo clutter and mess tends to be a turn off.

White unbottuned shirt with unbuttoned pants/jeans.

Teasing cock pics rather than in your face.

*Disclaimer*

The above views are a repensentation of Shlongs reading of previous threads and not hos personal preferences. Therefore we hold no responsibility for the success of otherwise of following the above.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

"Some are better than none.

Clean up the floor and background of your photo clutter and mess tends to be a turn off.

*Disclaimer*

The above views are a repensentation of Shlongs reading of previous threads and not hos personal preferences. Therefore we hold no responsibility for the success of otherwise of following the above."

Great answer..

(No toilet bowl cock pics ever)

over a year ago

"

*Disclaimer*

The above views are a repensentation of Shlongs reading of previous threads and not hos personal preferences. Therefore we hold no responsibility for the success of otherwise of following the above."

You forgot to mention butt and back pix. I loves me some butt! I’m sick of having to repeat myself Shlong so take note and get to it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the tips,I'll try come up with a few good pics now lol

over a year ago

*Disclaimer*

The above views are a repensentation of Shlongs reading of previous threads and not hos personal preferences. Therefore we hold no responsibility for the success of otherwise of following the above.

Great answer..

(No toilet bowl cock pics ever)

"

I'll add that to the archive for next time

over a year ago

"

*Disclaimer*

You forgot to mention butt and back pix. I loves me some butt! I’m sick of having to repeat myself Shlong so take note and get to it "

Added for next time... I'll get them to ya ASAP

over a year ago

*Disclaimer*

I'm partial to the non avatar look, it keeps you guessing! Call it mysterious if like, you just don't know what you are gonna get!

over a year ago

*Disclaimer*

I'm partial to the non avatar look, it keeps you guessing! Call it mysterious if like, you just don't know what you are gonna get! "

Blindfabbing I like it.....

Although the lolipop one was apt....

over a year ago

*Disclaimer*

I'm partial to the non avatar look, it keeps you guessing! Call it mysterious if like, you just don't know what you are gonna get!

Blindfabbing I like it.....

Although the lolipop one was apt.... "

Think it blinded a few when that popped!lol . It shall return one day to bump my inbox

over a year ago

"

Think it blinded a few when that popped!lol . It shall return one day to bump my inbox "

Ah somethings are just better in person

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Your own

over a year ago

Take off your socks ! No toilet and clean up your room

Post new Message to Thread