Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

posting knickers

Jump to newest

By *ulgingKnix OP   Man
over a year ago

kerry

has any lady here ever posted their knickers to anyone and would they again?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oireloveCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Have been asked. Declined. (Though if ever really broke... guess its reasurring to know there's money in posted panties)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen a lot of posts by females selling their dirty shitty underpants. An a lot of women saying they won't seal their sexy underwear

over a year ago

Oooh lordy been asked umpteen times but in fairness I don't wear any

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No and I wouldn't.

over a year ago

"Oooh lordy been asked umpteen times but in fairness I don't wear any"

over a year ago

No knickers!?

Cool!

over a year ago

Time to reactivate my no_shlong_sheila panty sales save for the holidays

over a year ago

Another trick I'm missing!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

some people are sick looking for used panties

over a year ago

"has any lady here ever posted their knickers to anyone and would they again?"

No. I did not and would not send them. Ive got few requests.

over a year ago

"some people are sick looking for used panties

"

One mans sick is another mans normal. What qualifies any of us to judge another based on our personal opinions?

The New Testament text is as follows: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Look inwards at what u can do to better yourself, rather than judging others to make oneself feel better.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've been asked. I said no

By *allyCD123TV/TS
over a year ago

Wexford

agree with ya there and I like the biblical reference LOL

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Absolute legend here folks oh wait what happens when you get your time of the months

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"I've seen a lot of posts by females selling their dirty shitty underpants. An a lot of women saying they won't seal their sexy underwear"

Seal their underwear ??? Seal or seal with a kiss ??

By *ONDYWoman
over a year ago

00heaven

I've been asked before & the guy offered to pay. Said he'd pay more the dirtier they were

over a year ago

One mans sick is another mans normal. What qualifies any of us to judge another based on our personal opinions?

The New Testament text is as follows: 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Look inwards at what u can do to better yourself, rather than judging others to make oneself feel better. "

Quoting the Old Testament on a swingers forum

His opinion is as valid as yours or indeed anybody’s here.

By *anysicoMan
over a year ago

cork

What about the sniffer dog at the sorting office,has he four legs or two legs

over a year ago

I had a fb who I used to fuck with her thong parted to the side. Used to cum on her panties. Then she used to give me her used panties to take home with me. I used to tribute them and give them back to her. We both enjoyed it

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

"

Wow. Kink-shame much??

over a year ago

Look inwards at what u can do to better yourself, rather than judging others to make oneself feel better.

His opinion is as valid as yours or indeed anybody’s here. "

And where did I say that his opinion wasn’t valid?

I merely said it may not be wise to judge others by our own standards since if everyone were to take that approach there is not one amongst us here or not here, who would be found without fault. Calling a person ‘sick’ because of their preferences is a judgement. On the same level that for many years people were judged publicly by perceived social norms.

Wind the years back and every last one of us is ‘sick’ by that standard.

What is appealing to one person is not necessarily appealing to another and that’s ok. I’ve encountered many many kinks and oddities in this life, but it is not for me to brand another’s preferences as ‘sick’ just because it’s not my preference.

But thank u for ur input

over a year ago

I merely said it may not be wise to judge others by our own standards since if everyone were to take that approach there is not one amongst us here or not here, who would be found without fault. Calling a person ‘sick’ because of their preferences is a judgement. On the same level that for many years people were judged publicly by perceived social norms.

What is appealing to one person is not necessarily appealing to another and that’s ok. I’ve encountered many many kinks and oddities in this life, but it is not for me to brand another’s preferences as ‘sick’ just because it’s not my preference.

But thank u for ur input "

Can totally see what you're saying here and also since when is a crime to qoute something especially something as widely recognised as a bible? The qoute in itself is more to do with morality than religion and is fairly valid

By *8ddCouple
over a year ago

xxxxx

Yes posted some off mine for free

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Yes, she would do that if asked

over a year ago

But thank u for ur input "

Nothing like being condescending and righteous eh.

over a year ago

.....for they shall inherit the kingdom of.....

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Actually got posted some and was asked to wear them, without requesting, though I thought they did me some favours

By *ocketman99Man
over a year ago

fermanagh

Had two women give me theirs, dunno what the hell they expected me to do with them but they just went to the bin!

By *inkycpl10Couple
over a year ago

n.ireland

We posted some to a fellow once

By *allyCD123TV/TS
over a year ago

Wexford

Have been sent fishnets tights by a lovely dutch couple and have had a few people buy me panties and stocking s and send them to me which was lovely.

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Why settle for second best, not very hygienic. I only settle for the lady in them.

over a year ago

My jocks is for sale lol

over a year ago

"Had two women give me theirs, dunno what the hell they expected me to do with them but they just went to the bin!

"

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"We posted some to a fellow once "

Wasn't me. Chancers

Post new Message to Thread