Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New to the scene

Jump to newest

By *oeythelipsABC OP   Man
over a year ago

city

Only new to the scene and after looking at many beautiful female profiles on here, as I walk to the shop during this lunch hour (work on A site) you start to think is the woman serving you in the shop a Faber lol or is the lady that walked by you with the little jack Russell a Faber? All I can do is laugh to myself inside lol lol, what do the women on here think? Are they thinking the same about the man with the jack Russell lol please let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Generally not in my day to day life... But on occasion as I have a quiet coffee to myself somewhere and am people-watching, I do muse on people who catch my eye and wonder what their life is like... Sometimes when I see someone's face break into a huge smile when they check their phone I wonder if they're arranging a meet with someone they really fancy, or if someone laughs out loud, I wonder are they on the Forums... If someone is sitting, waiting, are they waiting for a Fab meet? Will they turn up? But then I finish my coffee and go on with my own life and forget about such things

By *oeythelipsABC OP   Man
over a year ago

city

Yeah its funny as its a little like a secret society, almost like special agents lol your just trying to work out who the are lol

Post new Message to Thread