Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Attraction

Jump to newest

By *assyBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

carrickfergus

When we receive a message on fab and they have kindly attached a face pic , when you look at the pic do u decide there and then a yes or a no to meeting them based on looks alone or so looks not matter so much ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

I've thought about this alot. How do you know what someone is like in the bedroom, based on a face/body pic.

Admittedly I have to find the person attractive for me to reply tho.

I'd love to see this discussed in depth. Thanks OP.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When we receive a message on fab and they have kindly attached a face pic , when you look at the pic do u decide there and then a yes or a no to meeting them based on looks alone or so looks not matter so much ? "

No not then and there.

It might be a bad pic....

If after chatting more and seeing a few face pics or a video chat and there is still no attraction then Id call it.

Looks alone are not the deciding factor but it is one factor

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

For me it depends on the conversation as well as the photo, but sometimes yes.

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well no I would wait and see it’s not all about looks for me personality is just as important and connection of course this is not a dating site but there has be attraction

over a year ago

If they attached the pic to a good message I’d probably chat and see what happens provided the pix was somewhat reasonable!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Sometimes. If I find absolutely nothing attractive about someone's photo, obviously they won't make my tuppence tingle. If they're a good conversationalist, we may become friends, and I might even discover that they are more attractive in person than in their photo (it does happen... Most men are notoriously bad at taking selfies!), but those discoveries are more than likely made at group socials rather than 1-1 meets, because who has the spare time to take chances on multiple Fab meets you're unsure about? So, to answer your question OP, yes, I have often ruled someone out after receiving a face pic... But 99% of the time it was a pic I hadn't asked for, and I was already disinterested even before they sent it to me.

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Well no I would wait and see it’s not all about looks for me personality is just as important and connection of course this is not a dating site but there has be attraction "

Firstly,Who say's it's not a dating site, it's a site for like minded people to connect and that can be in whatever way a person wishes to do so. In answer to OP's question, how I view a pic depends on the conversation with it. Rarely go by pic alone.

over a year ago

"Well no I would wait and see it’s not all about looks for me personality is just as important and connection of course this is not a dating site but there has be attraction

Firstly,Who say's it's not a dating site, it's a site for like minded people to connect and that can be in whatever way a person wishes to do so. In answer to OP's question, how I view a pic depends on the conversation with it. Rarely go by pic alone."

A face pic?... what’s that !

By *assyBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

carrickfergus

Face pics seem to be a Bain for some people for many reasons , I don’t mind sharing mine as I have nothing to hide so to speak but for me the chat changes things as I like a guy to peak my sexual mind and seduce me !!!

over a year ago

"Face pics seem to be a Bain for some people for many reasons , I don’t mind sharing mine as I have nothing to hide so to speak but for me the chat changes things as I like a guy to peak my sexual mind and seduce me !!!"

I “share” mine. However, more often than not, nothing comes back by return

By *assyBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

carrickfergus

"Face pics seem to be a Bain for some people for many reasons , I don’t mind sharing mine as I have nothing to hide so to speak but for me the chat changes things as I like a guy to peak my sexual mind and seduce me !!!

I “share” mine. However, more often than not, nothing comes back by return "

But u have had results ?

over a year ago

Yes there have been occasions Ive seen no physical attraction and moved on swiftly. Most attraction for me comes from conversation though as I find this is attraction is then often reflectived between the sheets with imaginative and stimulating mind.

over a year ago

"Face pics seem to be a Bain for some people for many reasons , I don’t mind sharing mine as I have nothing to hide so to speak but for me the chat changes things as I like a guy to peak my sexual mind and seduce me !!!

I “share” mine. However, more often than not, nothing comes back by return

But u have had results ? "

Oh yeah - had more meets than my 6 veris ...... seems more and more women dont want u to verify them

By *arkseductionMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

"When we receive a message on fab and they have kindly attached a face pic , when you look at the pic do u decide there and then a yes or a no to meeting them based on looks alone or so looks not matter so much ? "

That’s what verifications are there for

Never judge a book by the cover.... only by reading it or reading the reviews lol

over a year ago

I prefer to judge by taste!

over a year ago

First message and their profile matters too.

If it's just a plain "hi" with some blank "ask me anything profile" - great Adonis is going straight in a bin.

By *assyBBW OP   Woman
over a year ago

carrickfergus

A little imagination goes a long way and can be that simple !

over a year ago

There must be something else than only face pic. I have to know a person better then decide what next.

Post new Message to Thread