Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What came first?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No not the chicken or the egg but the meet or the veri?

99.9% you can’t get a meet without a veri but you can’t get a veri without a meet?

Catch 22?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Egg and meet.....

Your welcome

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Tbh a lot of the guys here whinge about not getting a veri

"no matter how hard I try"

...yet all they have to do is get off their arse & go to a meet & greet or social, talk to one or two people & get verified

...but that's too much like hard work though...

Right rant over, have a good hump day Fabbers!

over a year ago

"Tbh a lot of the guys here whinge about not getting a veri

...yet all they have to do is get off their arse & go to a meet & greet or social, talk to one or two people & get verified

Right rant over, have a good hump day Fabbers! "

This!

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Tbh a lot of the guys here whinge about not getting a veri

Right rant over, have a good hump day Fabbers!

This! "

--------------------------

So I ask,

which comes first...

the whinging self defeatest attitude or the "no veri"?

over a year ago

From observational point of view most guys join the site expecting everyone throwing themselves at them (now just from the first glance at most new profiles - most of them only have no photos or just one of their penis and a very brief profile stating something along the lines of "new here take it easy on me" or "ask me anything" or "fill in later".

Now if we take this and some messages them kind of profiles be sending like "I'm interested in meeting you" (no hello, no pinky boo, just a random ghost wants to meet me) or "come over to mine and I'll show you a good time" (not a single message exchanged prior) after a few weeks of "trying hard" they brush all that disinterest down to not having a veri and not the fact that their own expectations are way over the top and it's up to them to learn to converse and show basic respect.

Rant over

over a year ago

"From observational point of view most guys join the site expecting everyone throwing themselves at them (now just from the first glance at most new profiles - most of them only have no photos or just one of their penis and a very brief profile stating something along the lines of "new here take it easy on me" or "ask me anything" or "fill in later".

Now if we take this and some messages them kind of profiles be sending like "I'm interested in meeting you" (no hello, no pinky boo, just a random ghost wants to meet me) or "come over to mine and I'll show you a good time" (not a single message exchanged prior) after a few weeks of "trying hard" they brush all that disinterest down to not having a veri and not the fact that their own expectations are way over the top and it's up to them to learn to converse and show basic respect.

Rant over "

I think the important question here is what the fuck is a "pinky boo"? And does it require lube....

over a year ago

whatever you make of it hon xx

over a year ago

I think there a biscuit

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

How did any of us get verified???

over a year ago

"How did any of us get verified???"

Evolution

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"How did any of us get verified???

Evolution"

Is that someone's profile name? The OV. The Original Verifier

over a year ago

Evolution

Is that someone's profile name? The OV. The Original Verifier "

Sorry got confused that was the egg answer.....

I think the first very came from The Big gangBang

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Evolution

Is that someone's profile name? The OV. The Original Verifier

Sorry got confused that was the egg answer.....

I think the first very came from The Big gangBang"

Theoretically

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

"From observational point of view most guys join the site expecting everyone throwing themselves at them (now just from the first glance at most new profiles - most of them only have no photos or just one of their penis and a very brief profile stating something along the lines of "new here take it easy on me" or "ask me anything" or "fill in later".

Rant over "

Are you angry

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Got my first veri after being on here a month.

Been struggling since

over a year ago

Which came first with the egg.... The chicken or the bunny?

over a year ago

The Egg Mcmuffen comes before Mcchicken nuggets which dont start till 11am.

Not sure if I can help on your other situation because I'm veri and now I'm fighting away the women. I have most blocked and I can't even reply to the countless messages I'm getting. I'm not just a piece if meet

over a year ago

I have to hide most of my veris cos they are so damn good , I used to get several hundred messages every day from rampant women who want a piece of my considerable action. So I just the one , quite average veri up to keep my message count manageable

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I have to hide most of my veris cos they are so damn good , I used to get several hundred messages every day from rampant women who want a piece of my considerable action. So I just the one , quite average veri up to keep my message count manageable "

Brave man... Did all the other hundreds of women not complain about why you chose to show that 1 veri and not theirs??

over a year ago

"I have to hide most of my veris cos they are so damn good , I used to get several hundred messages every day from rampant women who want a piece of my considerable action. So I just the one , quite average veri up to keep my message count manageable

Brave man... Did all the other hundreds of women not complain about why you chose to show that 1 veri and not theirs?? "

Actually, no. I filtered them down to single figures based on location and likeliness to fuck and shared the other veris with them. Deal sealed

over a year ago

"I have to hide most of my veris cos they are so damn good , I used to get several hundred messages every day from rampant women who want a piece of my considerable action. So I just the one , quite average veri up to keep my message count manageable

Brave man... Did all the other hundreds of women not complain about why you chose to show that 1 veri and not theirs?? "

Sorry I read that wrong. No, no complaints ; they were just grateful for the one meet

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

The webcam veri came first.

over a year ago

I have giving quite a few first verifys to people here over coffee. For the most part they are very grateful and delighted to get some advice. But I have given up doing it as the last three have turned out quite unpleasant.

One was looking for a blowjob in the car park even though I made it very very clear that I had no interest. The next I was clear he wasn't my type but just giving him a verify. His response was it was a swing site so there didn't need to be a attraction it was just sex. The third wanted me to follow him to his car and watch him wank. Yeah not looking to get murdered any time soon!

over a year ago

Rant over "

You hit the nail on the head

over a year ago

"I have to hide most of my veris cos they are so damn good , I used to get several hundred messages every day from rampant women who want a piece of my considerable action. So I just the one , quite average veri up to keep my message count manageable "

Mr Casanova

Your up your own 0

1 verification you forgot the zero zero

Twat

over a year ago

Mr Casanova

Your up your own 0

Twat "

Can’t read?

It’s 6 veris ( displayed). That’s the whole point of my.... oh never mind

Twat

over a year ago

"I have giving quite a few first verifys to people here over coffee. For the most part they are very grateful and delighted to get some advice. But I have given up doing it as the last three have turned out quite unpleasant.

One was looking for a blowjob in the car park even though I made it very very clear that I had no interest. The next I was clear he wasn't my type but just giving him a verify. His response was it was a swing site so there didn't need to be a attraction it was just sex. The third wanted me to follow him to his car and watch him wank. Yeah not looking to get murdered any time soon! "

How do these type of lads get meets in the first place ?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Mr Casanova

Your up your own 0

Twat

Can’t read?

Twat"

See now, I was going to white knight you and explain that you were merely being puckish, but aside from not being sure if white knighting is gender-specific, I didn't want upset your harem

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I have giving quite a few first verifys to people here over coffee. For the most part they are very grateful and delighted to get some advice. But I have given up doing it as the last three have turned out quite unpleasant.

One was looking for a blowjob in the car park even though I made it very very clear that I had no interest. The next I was clear he wasn't my type but just giving him a verify. His response was it was a swing site so there didn't need to be a attraction it was just sex. The third wanted me to follow him to his car and watch him wank. Yeah not looking to get murdered any time soon!

How do these type of lads get meets in the first place ? "

By creating 'woe is me, I can't get verified' threads and status updates.

over a year ago

Mr Casanova

Your up your own 0

Twat

Can’t read?

Twat

See now, I was going to white knight you and explain that you were merely being puckish, but aside from not being sure if white knighting is gender-specific, I didn't want upset your harem "

That’s fine my fair maiden. I hereby decree you can joineth my hareem anytime is convenient

over a year ago

How do these type of lads get meets in the first place ?

By creating 'woe is me, I can't get verified' threads and status updates. "

I wonder if that’ll work for us non-creeps

Post new Message to Thread