Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Diversity on Fab

Jump to newest

By *arkseduction OP   Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

As we all know Ireland is getting very diverse and I love it. For Diversity in fab I think it’s a different kinda thing. A lot here want to but are afraid what other people will say if they do. I have been asked by a good few not to leave verifications or if I do it will be hidden and I never get one back. Not fair when someone says that to you after a meet.

Well just wondering if anyone has the same experience ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If someone won't verify you why bother meeting, it comes across as if they are ashamed of meeting you which is pretty shitty and for what reason is unknown. However life is shitty and full of strange people not just fab so you have to just be more picky with who you meet.

over a year ago

Drogheda

"If someone won't verify you why bother meeting, it comes across as if they are ashamed of meeting you which is pretty shitty and for what reason is unknown. However life is shitty and full of strange people not just fab so you have to just be more picky with who you meet. "

Funny they only tell u after the meet

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

You're well verified OP already so I wouldn't worry about it ,lots of people dont verify each other for lots of different reasons .

over a year ago

"As we all know Ireland is getting very diverse and I love it. For Diversity in fab I think it’s a different kinda thing. A lot here want to but are afraid what other people will say if they do. I have been asked by a good few not to leave verifications or if I do it will be hidden and I never get one back. Not fair when someone says that to you after a meet.

Well just wondering if anyone has the same experience ?"

really from looking at your verifications,i think you are very well loved,many lads doesn't have 5 Veris in after being here for over a year.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

a friend of mine had so much trouble with verifications .you rode her but you wiuld not ride me . He had to take them down .

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"a friend of mine had so much trouble with verifications .you rode her but you wiuld not ride me . He had to take them down . "

Did he give in and ride you then?

over a year ago

Diversity is an old old wooden ship I believe

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's all sorts of weird veri habits and not much you can do but try to read the people you will meet a bit better beforehand.

I'm sure you can gage yourself if you're going to be just a once off 'tabo' fantasy or an simple add on for the stats and if you sense that make a decision if you want to go ahead or no.

As others said you're well verified, if both sides enjoyed the meet equally, a veri isn't that much of an importance.

over a year ago

Is the vertication more important than the meet itself????

Do people join for the vert or meeting someone for mutual fun!

over a year ago

People complain on threads they cant get meets

And when they do get meets they complain about not receiving a vert or sometimes the lack of content in the vert

Really like cmon fab is supposed to be fun not .

over a year ago

Drogheda

"Is the vertication more important than the meet itself????

Do people join for the vert or meeting someone for mutual fun!"

Answer to your question is No.... But my point is when someone tells you after a meet that no verifications because ppl won’t meet them after. This has happened to me with a few people in my county and it just stupid honestly

over a year ago

Answer to your question is No.... But my point is when someone tells you after a meet that no verifications because ppl won’t meet them after. This has happened to me with a few people in my county and it just stupid honestly "

++++++

Why do you worry? Its their choice.

I don't ask for verification but if its given,am happy to leave a comment as well.

It costs nothing just being kind to ask people before meeting if they will give you a veri or not.

over a year ago

Drogheda

Answer to your question is No.... But my point is when someone tells you after a meet that no verifications because ppl won’t meet them after. This has happened to me with a few people in my county and it just stupid honestly

++++++

Why do you worry? Its their choice.

I don't ask for verification but if its given,am happy to leave a comment as well.

It costs nothing just being kind to ask people before meeting if they will give you a veri or not.

"

true

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"a friend of mine had so much trouble with verifications .you rode her but you wiuld not ride me . He had to take them down .

Did he give in and ride you then? "

Laughed out loud at this. Thank you.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Answer to your question is No.... But my point is when someone tells you after a meet that no verifications because ppl won’t meet them after. This has happened to me with a few people in my county and it just stupid honestly "

That depends on why you think people won't meet them. People can have the strangest reasons for not meeting someone based on veris, and they may not always be what you think they are.

By *loki_38Man
over a year ago

Rural

Peoples views on Veri's are strange. I've had women ask for them and hide them, complain when they got one when they didn't ask for and one amazing lady was kind enough to actually send me my verification on her via private message for me to write it back to her. #ILoveFab

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Maybe we should be telling newbies not to bother getting verified... Veris can be nothing but trouble

over a year ago

"Maybe we should be telling newbies not to bother getting verified... Veris can be nothing but trouble "

Sure a good chunk of newbies verify themselves any way

Post new Message to Thread