Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Men with bum out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do i stop men from fabbing my pictures,i want women and couple to fab them not men

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stop being so damn irresistible

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

A fab is a fab i gladly accept all

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

Take the compliment. There's no harm in it.

By *irkmcquickleyMan
over a year ago

drogheda

men with bum out. lol what?

over a year ago

Some lads are never happy

I’ll take a fab any time

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Ohhhh the dangers of a man fabbing you ...you might catch fab straight

over a year ago

Y'all always says"everyone is entitled to there opinion" so I guess that saying doesn't apply to this,if I want pic fab from men or not

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"Y'all" wtf

over a year ago

"Y'all always says"everyone is entitled to there opinion" so I guess that saying doesn't apply to this,if I want pic fab from men or not "
I wish someone would fab my pictures eventually even a Alien lol ??

over a year ago

"Y'all always says"everyone is entitled to there opinion" so I guess that saying doesn't apply to this,if I want pic fab from men or not "

Block men problem solved

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Theres a pic of my bum on our profile. 90% of the fabs on it are from men, I am flattered- Pete

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Third world problem alright

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Hey mate, I get my bum out for my pics

and can appreciate a good pic of another man

...but it doesn't make me "Fab straight"

or as straight as the Walkinstown Roundabout

P.S. Just fabbed a few of your pics as you're kinda dishy

in a straight man-to-man kinda way of course

over a year ago

"Third world problem alright "
spell it all out,i would love to understand what you're insinuating???

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"Third world problem alright spell it all out,i would love to understand what you're insinuating??? "

Build a bridge and get over it. The fabs are harmless.

over a year ago

"Third world problem alright spell it all out,i would love to understand what you're insinuating???

Build a bridge and get over it. The fabs are harmless."

keep it coming,you almost there.

By *adrqMan
over a year ago

monaghan

women really don't fab men on here lets be honest women are not visual creatures

over a year ago

"women really don't fab men on here lets be honest women are not visual creatures "

If you say so

over a year ago

A fab is fab - but always nicest when a member of the opposite sex gives the fab

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"women really don't fab men on here lets be honest women are not visual creatures "

Oh I'm all about visual aswell as the mind. Every few weeks I'll go thru and fab a few pics.

over a year ago

Please OP stop complaining because few men fabbed your pics.

Move them to private gallery and only friends will be able to see and fabb them

over a year ago

Hahahaha You won! A choco Easter egg

By *adrqMan
over a year ago

monaghan

us men fab pics maybe 10 every time log on lol every few weeks lol fab a few

over a year ago

"us men fab pics maybe 10 every time log on lol every few weeks lol fab a few "

I fab loads of mens pics... It's how I met my current fwb

over a year ago

Could stop posting certain pics, that are only appealing to men OP?

over a year ago

"Could stop posting certain pics, that are only appealing to men OP? "
how do i what pictures is appealing to men

over a year ago

Nice to get a fab regardless, could have worse problems

over a year ago

"Could stop posting certain pics, that are only appealing to men OP? how do i what pictures is appealing to men "

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em!

over a year ago

Also thought it was a bum pic Tuesday sort of post

By *adrqMan
over a year ago

monaghan

how many men have 200 fabs off any of there pics on fab swingers I say very few ,,,, how many women have 200 fabs of pics on there profile I say loads

over a year ago

"Could stop posting certain pics, that are only appealing to men OP? how do i what pictures is appealing to men

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em! "

deferent trokes for deferent folks,,maybe you don't like them but some other women likes,and now that you've looked at my pic,you see men doesn't fab the one with my tounge of bum out,only the once with my cock out

over a year ago

"Could stop posting certain pics, that are only appealing to men OP? how do i what pictures is appealing to men

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em! deferent trokes for deferent folks,,maybe you don't like them but some other women likes,and now that you've looked at my pic,you see men doesn't fab the one with my tounge of bum out,only the once with my cock out "

if women doesn't like arse and cock out pics,what about the one with my chest out,it's fab not Facebook remember

over a year ago

"how many men have 200 fabs off any of there pics on fab swingers I say very few ,,,, how many women have 200 fabs of pics on there profile I say loads "

Not me And I don't complain

There is an option to turn off fabbing the pics

over a year ago

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em! deferent trokes for deferent folks,,maybe you don't like them but some other women likes,and now that you've looked at my pic,you see men doesn't fab the one with my tounge of bum out,only the once with my cock out if women doesn't like arse and cock out pics,what about the one with my chest out,it's fab not Facebook remember "

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me either

over a year ago

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em! deferent trokes for deferent folks,,maybe you don't like them but some other women likes,and now that you've looked at my pic,you see men doesn't fab the one with my tounge of bum out,only the once with my cock out if women doesn't like arse and cock out pics,what about the one with my chest out,it's fab not Facebook remember

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me either"

exactly you can only speak for yourself,what you like and don't like, which i did for myself,as long as I don't send cock pic in my first msg,it doesn't matter if you look at my pictures or not,it won't sounds nice if men said we want to see less pussy and less titts pic,you don't have to look at pictures of cocks,and you're only talking about my cock pic when I also have face pics on.

over a year ago

Play pics... Ones with your arse n cock out... Probably your tongue too... Not that appealing to alot of women but men love em! deferent trokes for deferent folks,,maybe you don't like them but some other women likes,and now that you've looked at my pic,you see men doesn't fab the one with my tounge of bum out,only the once with my cock out if women doesn't like arse and cock out pics,what about the one with my chest out,it's fab not Facebook remember

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me either"

I actually has only one cock pic up and and rest is body and me face,so have got no idea what you're talking about

over a year ago

I think have made enough friends for the night off to bed, y'all have a fab night

over a year ago

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me either exactly you can only speak for yourself,what you like and don't like, which i did for myself,as long as I don't send cock pic in my first msg,it doesn't matter if you look at my pictures or not,it won't sounds nice if men said we want to see less pussy and less titts pic,you don't have to look at pictures of cocks,and you're only talking about my cock pic when I also have face pics on. "

Why wouldn't it be nice?! You can like or dislike whatever you like... Men like graphic pics, alot of women are put off by them... Not just me. I wasn't talking about your cock... Just cock pics in general. You asked about stopping men fabbing your pics... All I did was let you know that some of your pictures are more appealing to men instead of women... Why are you taking it so personally? Don't ask for answers you don't want to hear... If you just want women to look at your pics... Then say that... But ya can't stop men fabbing your cock without stopping fabbing from everyone... Oh.. And if I open a message hoping to see a face and I get a cock... That takes away my choice to look at a cock pic, no?

over a year ago

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me eitherI actually has only one cock pic up and and rest is body and me face,so have got no idea what you're talking about "

8 play pics or ones with your cock out...

over a year ago

Do you know how much cock and arse pics women on here see?!? How often we want to is way less... Bugger all to do with wether this is fab or not... I don't need to see everyones cock... Or arseholes ... I am only interested in their face to know if I wanna talk to them about any possibility of fucking them... Chests and thighs are nice too... But if I don't like the face... And I don't fab pics with cock in, even if I love the rest of the picture.... Not just me either exactly you can only speak for yourself,what you like and don't like, which i did for myself,as long as I don't send cock pic in my first msg,it doesn't matter if you look at my pictures or not,it won't sounds nice if men said we want to see less pussy and less titts pic,you don't have to look at pictures of cocks,and you're only talking about my cock pic when I also have face pics on.

Why wouldn't it be nice?! You can like or dislike whatever you like... Men like graphic pics, alot of women are put off by them... Not just me. I wasn't talking about your cock... Just cock pics in general. You asked about stopping men fabbing your pics... All I did was let you know that some of your pictures are more appealing to men instead of women... Why are you taking it so personally? Don't ask for answers you don't want to hear... If you just want women to look at your pics... Then say that... But ya can't stop men fabbing your cock without stopping fabbing from everyone... Oh.. And if I open a message hoping to see a face and I get a cock... That takes away my choice to look at a cock pic, no? "

over a year ago

Would ya prefer if they were just takin the mickey?

Post new Message to Thread