Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

REALLY BIG COCKS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

8 inches plus.

Is it really that much fun for either party?

Too big can be more a hindrance than a blessing. Less chance of getting a bit of anal in, punctured Fallopian tube risk.

I’m happy with my obscenely average endowment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am a fan of a hung guy, bigger the better 4 me

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Really big ones have a few problems, dizzy fainting when getting hard, never really ever getting properly hard. They dont grow so they are same size floppy and hard.

but..

I don't see why most women wouldn't at least enjoy dabbling in them?

Do women dabble in cocks?

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I suppose it's the equivalent of men who'd like to try a really, really tight pussy.

It might sound better than it actually is and could possibly hurt, but I'm betting most men would still like to try it.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"I suppose it's the equivalent of men who'd like to try a really, really tight pussy.

It might sound better than it actually is and could possibly hurt, but I'm betting most men would still like to try it."

Yeah exactly, plus it must be more fun playing with them when they are limp, compared to my little grower.

over a year ago

Interesting that’s it’s all men who are speculating about what women might want on this post.

over a year ago

My man is one of the biggest I've ever had and he's amazing with it.

Thing is - some bigger guys just don't know how to use it properly ending up hurting their partner.

Mindless pounding doesn't get you anywhere no matter what size one may be.

I've had much smaller than him who made me not being able to walk for a few hours (not in a good way).

over a year ago

"Interesting that’s it’s all men who are speculating about what women might want on this post."

Do you not think its healthy that men are trying to view things from a womens point of view?

Plus they were speculating as you said not telling women what they want

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Do you not think its healthy that men are trying to view things from a womens point of view?

Plus they were speculating as you said not telling women what they want"

No, its fine for women to comment on each others nice bums, but men are diseased bisexual freaks if they say "thats a damn fine looking cock".

over a year ago

IMHO the key to an excellent cock is that it gets rock hard... so what good would a humongous cock be if it never really gets super hard? I like the ones that stand proud

over a year ago

The main issue with Big Cocks is the lack of regulation. Guards are handing out Big Cock licences willy nilly. This time of year every Tom Dick and Harry can roam the countryside pointing their Big Cock at anything that moves.. It's just a matter of time before it all blows up in our faces...then we really will be screwed..

over a year ago

"Do you not think its healthy that men are trying to view things from a womens point of view?

No, its fine for women to comment on each others nice bums, but men are diseased bisexual freaks if they say "thats a damn fine looking cock"."

To be fair I dont think that was her point

over a year ago

No, its fine for women to comment on each others nice bums, but men are diseased bisexual freaks if they say "thats a damn fine looking cock"."

Where at any stage did I call men diseased bisexual freaks? Serious chip on your shoulder there.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

No, its fine for women to comment on each others nice bums, but men are diseased bisexual freaks if they say "thats a damn fine looking cock".

To be fair I dont think that was her point"

Was replying to your question, which is why I removed what they said in from the quote and not representing them.

By *lexxxkMan
over a year ago

cork

Well i wouldnt trust guards to validate, regulate or manage much not, never mind cock size. Cock size is overated if your avg and underated if your huge.

over a year ago

To be fair I dont think that was her point

Was replying to your question, which is why I removed what they said in from the quote and not representing them."

It wasnt my point and your answer doesnt relate to it. But hey you had an agenda to push so who cares right?

over a year ago

"Well i wouldnt trust guards to validate, regulate or manage much not, never mind cock size. Cock size is overated if your avg and underated if your huge. "

This is true of course but in some counties the thing they use to catch speeding motorists is being adapted to measure cocks..how can you hope to have accuracy if your not equipping them with the right tools?

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"It wasnt my point and your answer doesnt relate to it. But hey you had an agenda to push so who cares right?"

lol.

You asked a question, question mark, I replied. If you're making a point use an exclamation mark!

Ignoring your new question, what was your original point then?

By *lexxxkMan
over a year ago

cork

This is a very weird forum.

By *ackk25Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny

"Well i wouldnt trust guards to validate, regulate or manage much not, never mind cock size. Cock size is overated if your avg and underated if your huge.

This is true of course but in some counties the thing they use to catch speeding motorists is being adapted to measure cocks..how can you hope to have accuracy if your not equipping them with the right tools?"

Tell me about it! There's a speed camera van following me around all week!

over a year ago

"Well i wouldnt trust guards to validate, regulate or manage much not, never mind cock size. Cock size is overated if your avg and underated if your huge.

This is true of course but in some counties the thing they use to catch speeding motorists is being adapted to measure cocks..how can you hope to have accuracy if your not equipping them with the right tools?

Tell me about it! There's a speed camera van following me around all week! "

Were you packing?

By *ackk25Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny

Tell me about it! There's a speed camera van following me around all week!

Were you packing? "

Packing heat!...but the fuzz ain't got a thing on me!

Post new Message to Thread