Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Interest in a fantasy night

Jump to newest

By *onguentastic OP   Man
over a year ago

Ballymoney

Heya guys so I have a idea of a fantasy night this would be a on going night where each night would be a different fantasy the first night would be 12 extremely beautiful women from all races who are willing to play with men who would never get the chance in ordinary situations I.e larger guys disabled guys that sort of thing is this something that people would be interested in the theme of the nights would be decided by the people attending

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

So you already have the 12 women?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it would be a nightmare to organise

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

" 12 extremely beautiful women from all races who are willing to play with men who would never get the chance in ordinary situations "

What do mean by ordinary situations? Are you insinuating that these 12 ladies would be paid for there time?

over a year ago

Ballymoney

No I am not saying that they will be paid I am saying that the ladies will be there on there own choice because they are wanting to partake in the fantasy nights that will follow each lady will be have a fantasy night of there own

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"No I am not saying that they will be paid I am saying that the ladies will be there on there own choice because they are wanting to partake in the fantasy nights that will follow each lady will be have a fantasy night of there own "
so 13 nights in total ????

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

My knees are fooked, do I qualify?

I would only need 6 or 7 ladies one to shag the bejesus out of my and the rest to sort out the cleaning, washing, housekeeping etc.

Oh to have a clean house now that is a fantasy

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

You find the 12 ladies, I'll find a wheelchair on ebay.

over a year ago

How large a larger guy?

Easter is coming and 12 ladies as a post egg workout sounds like a plan

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

So the ladies are expected to provide a service to men they wouldn’t normally meet.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Wow

over a year ago

Well a night with 12 women in a row sounds out of this world, but I’d gladly participate if the offer is there

over a year ago

Please tell me this is a joke post.

12 women to service one man?? Where would you find 12 gorgeous women for that scenario unless you where paying them? WTAF!!

Bahahahahaha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Please tell me this is a joke post.

12 women to service one man?? Where would you find 12 gorgeous women for that scenario unless you where paying them? WTAF!!

Bahahahahaha

"

I don't think you read the post correctly

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I don't want to be a merchant of doom or anything but something tells me this idea won't take off.

I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?

over a year ago

"I don't want to be a merchant of doom or anything but something tells me this idea won't take off.

I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?"

Not with that attitude anyway....

over a year ago

Ballymoney

No it is not one man there will other men there also and the ladies will be playing with men they normally wouldn't but they do get a fantasy night of there own so other people will be doing things that they don't like also

over a year ago

" but they do get a fantasy night of there own so other people will be doing things that they don't like also "

So everyone is miserable? Super

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

"No it is not one man there will other men there also and the ladies will be playing with men they normally wouldn't but they do get a fantasy night of there own so other people will be doing things that they don't like also "

Ladies can create there own fantasy nights without having to do things sexually they don’t want to do

By *laymates30Couple
over a year ago

The West

"No it is not one man there will other men there also and the ladies will be playing with men they normally wouldn't but they do get a fantasy night of there own so other people will be doing things that they don't like also "

Why would women want to play with men they normally wouldn’t? I mean if they are interested in playing with different body types etc won’t they just organise a meet on their own?

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

you guys are aufull teasing him . Its a great idea go and organise it .

over a year ago

"I don't want to be a merchant of doom or anything but something tells me this idea won't take off.

I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?"

++++++++

Well, idea to organize a party for ordinary men with beauties is ok but... OP, please answer yourself first for the questions below:

1. Where can I find 12 beautiful women for the 12 nights?

2. Do these women will fancy to meet the men from my list?

3. Do the place I rent for that event is secure and private enough?

4. Do I need to hire a nurse and a doctor in the case of emergency?

The list is long but Im just curious if there will be any woman who agrees to spend 12 nights with different man each night to "provide the service"?

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?

Not with that attitude anyway.... "

If he was realistic and said maybe 10 women I'd go Hell Yeah but I think he's pushing it at 12

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

" but they do get a fantasy night of there own so other people will be doing things that they don't like also

So everyone is miserable? Super "

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?"

Why do you assume every woman will find a disabled person repulsive and not fancy them?

I mean, I know what you mean about Irish women, obviously most of the women will be turned off by them on here, but surely they could find some?

If it was 5 black men looking for 12 women to join them, would you assume they were looking for 12 women who were turned off by black men?

You would assume they were looking for 12 women who simply didn't know or had no access to black men to join them, that is obvious?

I know if it was disabled women, you would find 12 men easier. The disabled women on here do fine and some of them are gorgeous, maybe you wont find any women, but sure, might as well ask. Just dunno why people have to default to "ewww", and being with a disabled person would make you miserable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihsAv08Pi8

over a year ago

"I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?

Why do you assume every woman will find a disabled person repulsive and not fancy them?

I mean, I know what you mean about Irish women, obviously most of the women will be turned off by them on here, but surely they could find some?

If it was 5 black men looking for 12 women to join them, would you assume they were looking for 12 women who were turned off by black men?

You would assume they were looking for 12 women who simply didn't know or had no access to black men to join them, that is obvious?

I know if it was disabled women, you would find 12 men easier. The disabled women on here do fine and some of them are gorgeous, maybe you wont find any women, but sure, might as well ask. Just dunno why people have to default to "ewww", and being with a disabled person would make you miserable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihsAv08Pi8"

I wouldn't have any issues to spend a lovely time with person who is disabled.

All depends on the personality.

Everyone has a right to be happy.

Yes, I can agree with you that some people are trying to keep the distance from the disabled ones. Nobody is perfect. We are born different but it doesn't mean worse...

Some disabilities aren't visible but it does mean that person is worse than we are? Or maybe is better than we because has more empathy and understanding.

This is my opinion.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"I mean it will be hard to find 12 stunning ladies who fantasize about having sex with men they don't fancy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ihsAv08Pi8"

What are ya on about?

Who said anything about not finding disabled people attractive?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"You find the 12 ladies, I'll find a wheelchair on ebay."

Haha...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Where is this taking place?

Isn't there security in A&E these days?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I've just whacked my toe with a lump hammer.

Line up ladies!

Post new Message to Thread