Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I'm off....and bored

Jump to newest

By *undubguy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Hi all....I'm an overworked underpaid nurse...and been working mad hours the last week..im off today, if anyone similarly off and nought to do...fancies a chat...coffee.....whatever....give me a shout. Dublin...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Hahaha you're unbelievable op, overworked and working mad hours and when you're off you're bored. Why don't you spoil yourself with a spa treatment on your day off?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hahaha you're unbelievable op, overworked and working mad hours and when you're off you're bored. Why don't you spoil yourself with a spa treatment on your day off? "

Totally agree with you.

OP and after spa you can arrange the meeting, so wouldn't be bored

By *undubguy100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hahaha you're unbelievable op, overworked and working mad hours and when you're off you're bored. Why don't you spoil yourself with a spa treatment on your day off?

Totally agree with you.

Ahhh ladies....I don't do the spa...well...good news is the house is now spotless....so really bored now....??????

OP and after spa you can arrange the meeting, so wouldn't be bored "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am a security , underpaid , have to stand abuse from low lifes , i am off today too and last thing i say is i will be bored , going to get up, shower , then do all the exciting stuff a single guy can do , tidy the place , do the dishes , cook food for the week to freeze , and hop here now and then to read forums ha ha ha .

Meets no chance in wexford but hey stay busy and kick boredom away

Post new Message to Thread