Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Meeting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having trouble trying to organise a meet to get verified, even just a social meet, anyone willing to help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I used to offer to meet lads for coffee for them to get verfied got cancelled by one lad 3 times so don't bother any more but good luck with the search

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I used to offer to meet lads for coffee for them to get verfied got cancelled by one lad 3 times so don't bother any more but good luck with the search "

He must not have been well in the head to cancel on you lolly

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"I used to offer to meet lads for coffee for them to get verfied got cancelled by one lad 3 times so don't bother any more but good luck with the search

He must not have been well in the head to cancel on you lolly "

Awe cheers his loss

By *igblueyamMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Jaysus Lolly. I would drive from here to meet you.. You are a cracker.. I do agree with OP. It's near impossible to get a veri.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"Jaysus Lolly. I would drive from here to meet you.. You are a cracker.. I do agree with OP. It's near impossible to get a veri. "

Some lads think when I said coffee it ment ride but coffee meet is still a meet verfie

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

We can echo the sentiment here. We had 15 no shows/cancellations by single men in the last 18 months.

By *igblueyamMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

"We can echo the sentiment here. We had 15 no shows/cancellations by single men in the last 18 months. "

That's mad... I would jump at the chance to meet with you and OP

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I used to offer to meet lads for coffee for them to get verfied got cancelled by one lad 3 times so don't bother any more but good luck with the search "
that was a lovely thing to do fair play pity you don’t anymore

over a year ago

Pity some guys ruin it for the rest of us

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The same one that cancelled on me is still on here banging on about not being able to get a meet

over a year ago

Name and shame lol

Surely a meeting with miss lolly is one you can’t miss

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I ran an experiment a few weeks ago and organised 7 coffee meets over a weekend to give lads their first verification. 2 showed up. Lol

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I ran an experiment a few weeks ago and organised 7 coffee meets over a weekend to give lads their first verification. 2 showed up. Lol"
well clearly them other 5 were idiots

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Some lads on here are like the Lyons Tea add "All Talk" id be gladly proven wrong

By *lucard5Man
over a year ago

kerry capital

over a year ago

I had lots of guys up for a social meet and then they cannot be ass to turn up. Turn you right off meet people. there loss

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

There's definitely a misconception that we women can click our fingers and have a line of men at our door... Reality I'd say is AT LEAST 50% of guys flake on or cancel planned meets, if not outright ghost you.

over a year ago

honestly I’d love to organise a social meet just to help a few get meet veri’d but it does always help, I’ve notice some people have a string of meet veri’s but never actually meet up, probably a few fake profiles to make the original look a little better

By *emptedoncemoreMan
over a year ago

perth

"I used to offer to meet lads for coffee for them to get verfied got cancelled by one lad 3 times so don't bother any more but good luck with the search

He must not have been well in the head to cancel on you lolly

Awe cheers his loss "

And many others now as well

By *sexybitchWoman
over a year ago

north dublin

"honestly I’d love to organise a social meet just to help a few get meet veri’d but it does always help, I’ve notice some people have a string of meet veri’s but never actually meet up, probably a few fake profiles to make the original look a little better "
i only meet new guys that dont have verifications not for fun just socials so u wrong there about the verifications

By *eankaren88Couple
over a year ago

By the sea

"I ran an experiment a few weeks ago and organised 7 coffee meets over a weekend to give lads their first verification. 2 showed up. Lol"

You would have been sick of coffee if they all did show up.

Think positive.

By *olinjxMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It’s so rude to set meets and not show.

You girls should name and shame....or is that allowed by the powers?.

over a year ago

"honestly I’d love to organise a social meet just to help a few get meet veri’d but it does always help, I’ve notice some people have a string of meet veri’s but never actually meet up, probably a few fake profiles to make the original look a little better i only meet new guys that dont have verifications not for fun just socials so u wrong there about the verifications "

Well I’d be more than happy to meet someone as sexy as yourself

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've helped people out with coffee meets in the past so that they could get verified, but it often blew up in my face. While some were just happy to get their first veri and take it from there, others (despite being told otherwise) took it as an indication of interest and started pestering for further meets. Then there are the serial Unlosers, who keep coming back on new profiles and asking to be reverified over and over again. If I can barely remember someone from a 20 minute conversation 5 years ago, I'm unlikely to reverify at this stage.

over a year ago

Seems like so many nice and helpful ladies here who are actually willing to help an unverified guy! Hats off to you!

Have you got any advice for us in terms of getting that first meet?

By *ordalsMan
over a year ago

crosshaven

"I've helped people out with coffee meets in the past so that they could get verified, but it often blew up in my face. While some were just happy to get their first veri and take it from there, others (despite being told otherwise) took it as an indication of interest and started pestering for further meets. Then there are the serial Unlosers, who keep coming back on new profiles and asking to be reverified over and over again. If I can barely remember someone from a 20 minute conversation 5 years ago, I'm unlikely to reverify at this stage."

Kudos to you for helping single men (we, the pariah of Fabswingers) verify. I for one would definitely welcome a nice, pleasant social meet and get that coveted green tick... Too bad coffee is shite almost everywhere

By *isspafWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 16/04/19 21:03:03]

By *isspafWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"There's definitely a misconception that we women can click our fingers and have a line of men at our door... Reality I'd say is AT LEAST 50% of guys flake on or cancel planned meets, if not outright ghost you. "

Sooooo true!

I posted a status about this last weekend. In one week, 5 meets bailed/flaked on me. 3 were fun meets from guys I'd met before.

over a year ago

Ms Lolly unfortunately your filters are set so I cant request a coffee meet ... but rest assured I would turn up if for no other reason than to meet the person behind the great photos...100 out of 100 for time, effort & thought put in your photos...now about that coffee.

over a year ago

Used to meet unverified here a long time ago. Met for a quick coffee and chat.they blank you when they get the vert for months.come crawling back when they cant get a meet and horny.now didnt join fab to help lads improve their profile.who has time for that.

By *c90Man
over a year ago

Noiseville

"We can echo the sentiment here. We had 15 no shows/cancellations by single men in the last 18 months. "

Mad

over a year ago

Still haven’t been able to get veri’d yet, but if one of you lovely fabbers would care to join my for a coffee somewhere I’m be gladly able to tell you when I will be free

Post new Message to Thread