Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile tips and messaging.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys, just kind of asking general opinion and advice. I'm hoping to build a decent profile and get out there.

Something else I'm curious about, is kind of what women prefer to see in a message, I try to generally introduce myself and see how it goes. Is there something that could be missing in info?

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Hey guys, just kind of asking general opinion and advice. I'm hoping to build a decent profile and get out there.

Something else I'm curious about, is kind of what women prefer to see in a message, I try to generally introduce myself and see how it goes. Is there something that could be missing in info?

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!"

Well like I said to another lad on here that's in a similar situation to you sometimes short and sweet is good the women do like seeing a bit of flesh but not too much kinda balance it out and I suppose when it comes to messaging the one golden rule that is a must would be always be respectful don't be pushy and if its a no not interested accept it move on and reading their profiles helps a lot to know what they are looking for and be patient hope what I said helps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread