Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Campervan

Jump to newest

By *opper007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Anyone here rent out their campervan...was looking online and they are extortionate....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

We looked last summer as we thought it would be a cheap way to take the kids away. It worked out cheaper to go to Spain for a week.

By *anner bangerMan
over a year ago

shannon

Is there many people on here owns a camper van ....would it be a good way to have fun ???

By *sexybitchWoman
over a year ago

north dublin

I rent one before 700e crazy money but was 6 of as so not to bad im thinking in getting a van and convert it cheap way. No point in buying an old camper full of problems.If anyone here know how to convert a van and looking for extra cash snd help me get in touch

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"I rent one before 700e crazy money but was 6 of as so not to bad im thinking in getting a van and convert it cheap way. No point in buying an old camper full of problems.If anyone here know how to convert a van and looking for extra cash snd help me get in touch "

There is a load of tutorials on YouTube, help get you started.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love one meself I was thinking the same buy a good size van and convert it, it would need to be done right to get it on the tax book as a camper for cheap tax

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Is there many people on here owns a camper van ....would it be a good way to have fun ???"
I have a camperT5 love mine get about as much as I can xx

over a year ago

I used to be in the business. Conversions can turn into nightmares and the biggest mistake people make is to buy a cheap older commercial van and spend 10k converting it to find the base vehicle starts giving too much trouble. Best advice I could give is to buy an original factory made for about 20k, keep it for a couple of years and you will still likely get near what you paid for it when it comes to selling it or trading up.

Lee

By *igblueyamMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

I have a pretty big camper. Plenty of room for a few fabbers... Any takers??

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

mbacustomcampers

By *oeythelipsABCMan
over a year ago

city

Buy a mini bus and convert it,I bought one that was an ex wheelchair bus, never went over 60 mile an hour lol.what people don't realize is the vrt charge you get hit with after the conversion is finished! But with the bus most of the time the vtt is already paid so you don't pay at the end.

By *opper007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Limerick

So ah.....is there anyone willing to rent one out for Slane weekend this year?

over a year ago

Hey you. Yip i know my way around some camper vans. I have a 69 vw who’s my baby.

Post new Message to Thread