Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Curious Question to ask :-)

Jump to newest

By *he English One OP   Man
over a year ago

west

This is probably gunna be a short post lol anyways I'm just curious if say you go visiting somewhere in the country in the hope you get a potential meet when it comes to booking a hotel do you book it for just yourself or what yeah I know bit of a stupid question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is probably gunna be a short post lol anyways I'm just curious if say you go visiting somewhere in the country in the hope you get a potential meet when it comes to booking a hotel do you book it for just yourself or what yeah I know bit of a stupid question "

Book a double for 2 adults most hotels charge by the room not bthe person if you end up.alone enjoy the space. Better than the hassle of upgrading or explaining a single bed to meet

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I usually book hotel rooms for 2 people no matter what I’m going for. You’ll find there’s very little difference in the price for most hotels cos a lot of them charge a supplement for singles.

over a year ago

west

Ah I see thanks bit of an unusual one tonight lol appreciate it

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Book on a 'room only' rate. You generally don't have to say how many will be in the room. Very few modern hotels have actual 'single' rooms anymore, which is why they tend to charge a single supplement on B&B rates. Standard hotel rooms these days have both a double and single bed, so you shouldn't have any issues

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always book double room no matter business or private trip. I feel more comfy

over a year ago

west

"Book on a 'room only' rate. You generally don't have to say how many will be in the room. Very few modern hotels have actual 'single' rooms anymore, which is why they tend to charge a single supplement on B&B rates. Standard hotel rooms these days have both a double and single bed, so you shouldn't have any issues "

Very true and to be honest I didn't know hotels still did single rooms not that I'd like one more spacious rooms pls lol

Post new Message to Thread