Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

First meet done....hungry for more!! x

Jump to newest

By *harming_Jason OP   Man
over a year ago

Blancardstown

Had my first meeting in a long time on Fab this weekend. Wow I realised how much I missed this!! Its made me want to get back on the saddle again and meet more amazing people - Any takers please drop me a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

RIDE EM COWBOY JAY!!

over a year ago

Blancardstown

haha thanks

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Great

Hope he enjoyed it too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting, your profile says you're straight yet you got verified by a man . Sounds like you enjoyed it though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Interesting, your profile says you're straight yet you got verified by a man . Sounds like you enjoyed it though "

And your profile states just couples and women and your veris seem to be mostly from men.

Its almost like people can meet who ever they wish

over a year ago

Blancardstown

It was a threesome with a lady friend and another guy. Im very much straight though. We all had a great evening /night x

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"It was a threesome with a lady friend and another guy. Im very much straight though. We all had a great evening /night x"

Jason my boy you fucked who you fucked....you'd fun, enjoyed it. Who it was or what sex they were is no one elses business. You should never explain yourself just do what you want

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

"It was a threesome with a lady friend and another guy. Im very much straight though. We all had a great evening /night x

Jason my boy you fucked who you fucked....you'd fun, enjoyed it. Who it was or what sex they were is no one elses business. You should never explain yourself just do what you want "

I second that. Do whatever makes YOU happy x

over a year ago

Blancardstown

Thaanks all lol loving the support for my first gay sex lol didnt happen but good to know i got the love from the fab community if it did

Post new Message to Thread