FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Middle Eastern or Indian men in Ireland?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There seems to be very little in regards to these lovely men on here, either that or im not very good at finding them.

Id loooove to be the welcome party for a few of them refugees people keep talking about.

Can someome point some of these dark, handsome men in my direction? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are few on this site.

over a year ago

Ive seen enough amateur videos of them going deep on crossdressers to know some of them are not as into their faith as others.

Last time I checked sharia law doesnt apply in Ireland so I wont have to worry about losing my head as you say.

By *emper-fudgeMan
over a year ago

Blackrock

Its a cultural thing , they fuck other men and boys because there women are not supposed to fuck around at all , BBC do a good documentry called "how gay is pakistan" which goes into it , the men have sex with each other but dont consider it gay , just a release lol , when it comes to trannies they fuck u..but have no respect for u..

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

"Ive seen enough amateur videos of them going deep on crossdressers to know some of them are not as into their faith as others.

Last time I checked sharia law doesnt apply in Ireland so I wont have to worry about losing my head as you say."

not yet it’s not but if they get their way sharia law will be ruling the world just my humble opinion but on another note I see the attraction too a nice dark cock I was working in cork once and got a lovey hour of fun with a dark skinned guy from holland he had a lovely cock and we had great fun

over a year ago

Thats so hot! Ill have to look into that documentary, id love to be used by a few just for a release. Doesnt matter if they dont respect me or not lol x

over a year ago

".not yet it’s not but if they get their way sharia law will be ruling the world "

And this is based on what exactly? Your deep seated islamophobia? Spare us.

Hope you find what you’re looking for OP

over a year ago

Thanks hun, I knew exactly who id attract with this kind of post and I expected it.

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

".not yet it’s not but if they get their way sharia law will be ruling the world

"

this is a forum and I’m entitled too my opinion just like everyone else and for your information I don’t suffer with islamophobia I was just stating what there religion preaches every one knows that in Islamic countries homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

".not yet it’s not but if they get their way sharia law will be ruling the world

this is a forum and I’m entitled too my opinion just like everyone else and for your information I don’t suffer with islamophobia I was just stating what there religion preaches every one knows that in Islamic countries homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death "

There are also many Christian countries where homosexuality acts among men are unlawful. And it was unlawful in Ireland up to 1987. But I won't derail the post about it. Good on you OP for asking for what you want.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"they fuck u..but have no respect for u.."

Unlike the rest of the men in Fab, who are respectful of everyone in in every situation, even "tr*nnies"...

By *emper-fudgeMan
over a year ago

Blackrock

Yes but they dont come fron a culture where if it was found out what you were doing death and mutilation(acid ) are on the cards and this is usually by your own family members...

over a year ago

Wow, that's a whole load of stereotypes!

over a year ago

For the record the transphobia in Pakistan had its roots in the British attitude. It was accepted pre partition. My good friend runs a queer film festival there. Class and education is a factor in violent retribution. Happens in Scotland too with the gay guy in Ayr being tied a a pole, beaten and set on fire.

over a year ago

Didn't took long till the sharia law was brought up , well to who ever brought it up , i worked with a few muslim Pakistani guys and you seem not to be aware that there are extremist muslims and " normal " muslims as there are extremist christians and "normal" Christians .

And I am an atheist so this opinion is totally unbias .

To OP good luck on your search

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

"Didn't took long till the sharia law was brought up , well to who ever brought it up , i worked with a few muslim Pakistani guys and you seem not to be aware that there are extremist muslims and " normal " muslims as there are extremist christians and "normal" Christians .

And I am an atheist so this opinion is totally unbias .

To OP good luck on your search "

yes they are extremists in all religions but where sharia law is accepted by the government of those countries homosexuality is a death sentence we are not talking about individuals it’s the law of their land

By *emper-fudgeMan
over a year ago

Blackrock

Ha ha blame the brits for everything lol

Post new Message to Thread