Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Game of thrones

Jump to newest

By *he rover returned OP   Woman
over a year ago

xxx

Returnes

My theroy involves bran (three eyed raven) bran (the builder) night king...Starks... tyrion..ice dragon and the ulitmite Tygarian baby.

Anyways I've just purchased all the books so see you in 6 months. Song of ice and fire trumps sex anyday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Returnes

My theroy involves bran (three eyed raven) bran (the builder) night king...Starks... tyrion..ice dragon and the ulitmite Tygarian baby.

Anyways I've just purchased all the books so see you in 6 months. Song of ice and fire trumps sex anyday "

I'm just starting Season 3 tomorrow night. Unless weather changes and I'm BBQ and beer night

over a year ago

xxx

"Returnes

Anyways I've just purchased all the books so see you in 6 months. Song of ice and fire trumps sex anyday

I'm just starting Season 3 tomorrow night. Unless weather changes and I'm BBQ and beer night "

JD monday morning ill be watching..I've a clock counting down ...winter is here

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Returnes

I'm just starting Season 3 tomorrow night. Unless weather changes and I'm BBQ and beer night

JD monday morning ill be watching..I've a clock counting down ...winter is here"

I've had enough of mad weather this past 3yrs.

I need BBQ weather from April to October so I can try out all my recipes and beer from all counties of Ireland

Feck Winter, especially since they killed Sean Bean off

over a year ago

xxx

"Returnes

JD monday morning ill be watching..I've a clock counting down ...winter is here

I've had enough of mad weather this past 3yrs.

I need BBQ weather from April to October so I can try out all my recipes and beer from all counties of Ireland

Feck Winter, especially since they killed Sean Bean off "

Ahh ffs killed off plenty since then

By *ubguy35Man
over a year ago

dublin

I read all the books before I ever saw a single episode my theory is tyrion Will be king as he only one that dosnt want the job. John snow is already dead so he will kill the night king and take his place ruling the army of the dead and then he wil be the king In the north north as north of the wall

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait. Be home from work after 1 am and will have to try and find a link to watch it than

over a year ago

both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out.

By *hy NewbysCouple
over a year ago

Maynooth

"Can't wait. Be home from work after 1 am and will have to try and find a link to watch it than"

It's on sky athlantic at 2 am

over a year ago

"Can't wait. Be home from work after 1 am and will have to try and find a link to watch it than

It's on sky athlantic at 2 am "

Don't have sky

over a year ago

xxx

"Can't wait. Be home from work after 1 am and will have to try and find a link to watch it than

Don't have sky"

If you've showbox its shown an hr after sky Atlantic

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Don't have sky

If you've showbox its shown an hr after sky Atlantic "

Is showbox working again?

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Looking forward to it. Rewatching Series 7 in anticipation!

over a year ago

xxx

"I read all the books before I ever saw a single episode my theory is tyrion Will be king as he only one that dosnt want the job. John snow is already dead so he will kill the night king and take his place ruling the army of the dead and then he wil be the king In the north north as north of the wall "

I delibritly waited till now to get the books, i didn't want to mix the two. My theory is

Tyrion will die but there's 3 riders needed for the dragons, they can only be tygarians...jon, dyneres and Tyrion. Hes really a Tygarion. He'll ride the walker dragon. Bran timehops and i believe bran the builder is bran the three eyed raven and eventually the knight king. I believe hes come for the baby he was promised.... Dyneras is pregnant with jons baby i believe. Im unsure who'll take the throne but id love to see it ruled from the north ...Sansa and aya combined. My flag is perched with house Stark. Shick deaths tyrion and jamie ...let the fun begin. Just overa day to go

over a year ago

i think Sam will save the day

over a year ago

xxx

Don't have sky

Is showbox working again?"

Didn't know it'd stopped ...the only readon i pay sky is for this.

over a year ago

xxx

"i think Sam will save the day "

So do i ... i just hope its not a hoodoor moment. I actually couldn't take it

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Have never seen an episode.

Dont have sky so likely never will

Unless I find it on a dodgy box

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Don't have sky

Didn't know it'd stopped ...the only readon i pay sky is for this. "

Mine stopped working anyway, couldn’t stream or download. I’ll know where to call if I can’t get it working.

over a year ago

xxx

Don't have sky

Mine stopped working anyway, couldn’t stream or download. I’ll know where to call if I can’t get it working. "

Im not sharing

over a year ago

Cannot freaking wait!! Can hear the theme tune!!

over a year ago

Cannot wait getting closer now

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

I was so addicted to it but now I'm two seasons behind and not enough time to catch up.

over a year ago

It better not be sh!te

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Don't have sky

Mine stopped working anyway, couldn’t stream or download. I’ll know where to call if I can’t get it working.

Im not sharing "

Not even if I ask nicely.

over a year ago

xxx

"It better not be sh!te "

Not a chance !!!

over a year ago

xxx

Only leak to come out of the premiere was ...the opening titles have been updated ...the white tiles are spreading south

over a year ago

Random enough, but I watched a 2010 film named " Outcast " recently. it had Lysa Arryn's actor( Kate Dickie), old world myth and magic, ravens and a lovely dog named Bran.

over a year ago

xxx

"Random enough, but I watched a 2010 film named " Outcast " recently. it had Lysa Arryn's actor( Kate Dickie), old world myth and magic, ravens and a lovely dog named Bran."

Inspiried by our favourite auther i wonder

over a year ago

Maybe to some degree, but I suspect it was most influenced by Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast (what a mouthful) series since one of the books appears in the film. I might check it out, although the movie is a bit rushed and convoluted there's the skeleton of a good story there.

It got me hyped for the bigger budget and better polished version tomorrow night anyway.

By *eavier than HeavenMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Returnes

Anyways I've just purchased all the books so see you in 6 months. Song of ice and fire trumps sex anyday "

Good gal!

"And who, are you, the proud lord says, that I must bow so low.."

over a year ago

Belfast

Oh, you sweet summer children.... Lol

over a year ago

"Maybe to some degree, but I suspect it was most influenced by Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast (what a mouthful) series since one of the books appears in the film. I might check it out, although the movie is a bit rushed and convoluted there's the skeleton of a good story there. "

Interesting theory there, how would you say Gormenghast influenced it? Steerpike would be perfectly suited to Kings Landing I feel

Can't wait for the show to come back, I'll be avoiding my phone till Monday evening when I can watch it! I don't think anyone is going to end up on the throne tbh. To me, that's not the real fight. That's going to be against the White Walkers.

I think Jon will turn against Dany when he realises she's his aunt and she'll turn against him cos she'll perceive him as a threat to her with a greater claim to Westeros.

By *akeorDeathMan
over a year ago

City

Call me crazy but I think of anyone sits the throne it’s little finger and yes I am up to date

I’ve read the books twice and I’m gonna stick with this, that or it was the worst writing in game of thrones history

Or Jamie

Possibly Jamie

over a year ago

Give me a few weeks/months/years to update this when I get around to reading. The teenage character is gifted a the book Titus Alone is all that I've got so far

Your watch has begun. Best of luck human spoilers are more dangerous than wildfire. It could go that way for sure. I've always been more interested in the petty human squabbles. I hope to see conflict between the two. A happy ever after wedding feels like the wrong universe.

By *untimecouple36Couple
over a year ago

allover

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 17:45:54]

By *untimecouple36Couple
over a year ago

allover

"I read all the books before I ever saw a single episode my theory is tyrion Will be king as he only one that dosnt want the job. John snow is already dead so he will kill the night king and take his place ruling the army of the dead and then he wil be the king In the north north as north of the wall

I delibritly waited till now to get the books, i didn't want to mix the two. My theory is

Tyrion will die but there's 3 riders needed for the dragons, they can only be tygarians...jon, dyneres and Tyrion. Hes really a Tygarion. He'll ride the walker dragon. Bran timehops and i believe bran the builder is bran the three eyed raven and eventually the knight king. I believe hes come for the baby he was promised.... Dyneras is pregnant with jons baby i believe. Im unsure who'll take the throne but id love to see it ruled from the north ...Sansa and aya combined. My flag is perched with house Stark. Shick deaths tyrion and jamie ...let the fun begin. Just overa day to go "

in the books Tyrion has bright blonde hair and it is mentioned that the mad king Aerys fancied his mother, so he could be another secret Targaryen. that's why the dragons didn't try to kill him when he set them free

over a year ago

xxx

"Maybe to some degree, but I suspect it was most influenced by Mervyn Peake's Gormenghast (what a mouthful) series since one of the books appears in the film. I might check it out, although the movie is a bit rushed and convoluted there's the skeleton of a good story there.

It got me hyped for the bigger budget and better polished version tomorrow night anyway. "

Ill look this up

over a year ago

xxx

"Returnes

Good gal!

"And who, are you, the proud lord says, that I must bow so low.." "

Only a cat of a different coat,

that’s all the truth I know

over a year ago

xxx

"I read all the books before I ever saw a single episode my theory is tyrion Will be king as he only one that dosnt want the job. John snow is already dead so he will kill the night king and take his place ruling the army of the dead and then he wil be the king In the north north as north of the wall

Tyrion will die but there's 3 riders needed for the dragons, they can only be tygarians...jon, dyneres and Tyrion. Hes really a Tygarion. He'll ride the walker dragon. Bran timehops and i believe bran the builder is bran the three eyed raven and eventually the knight king. I believe hes come for the baby he was promised.... Dyneras is pregnant with jons baby i believe. Im unsure who'll take the throne but id love to see it ruled from the north ...Sansa and aya combined. My flag is perched with house Stark. Shick deaths tyrion and jamie ...let the fun begin. Just overa day to go

in the books Tyrion has bright blonde hair and it is mentioned that the mad king Aerys fancied his mother, so he could be another secret Targaryen. that's why the dragons didn't try to kill him when he set them free"

Exactly but the only one left is a white walker

over a year ago

Never watched it .viv

Himself obsessed with it

over a year ago

xxx

"Never watched it .viv

Himself obsessed with it "

If you cant beat him join him

over a year ago

"Never watched it .viv

Himself obsessed with it

If you cant beat him join him "

Yeah true might be time to start...

over a year ago

Belfast

"Returnes

Good gal!

"

haha, I knew you'd know lol

over a year ago

28hours to go

Daenerys to become mad queen

over a year ago

xxx

"Returnes

Good gal!

haha, I knew you'd know lol"

Played at the start of the slaughter at the red wedding.

over a year ago

xxx

"28hours to go

Daenerys to become mad queen "

Watching S7 E5 on sky now ...all hail the king in the north

over a year ago

Belfast

"The Raines of Castermere"

The Lanister's send there regards"! ..

If you ever hear it at a public gathering,..... Run!

over a year ago

xxx

""The Raines of Castermere"

The Lanister's send there regards"! ..

If you ever hear it at a public gathering,..... Run! "

Probably no point ...your doomed

over a year ago

"28hours to go

Watching S7 E5 on sky now ...all hail the king in the north "

He's my king, from this day until his last day......

over a year ago

"both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out. "
both the books and the tv show will end the same, but they will get there differently. That's if he writes them! I can see him not finishing them at this rate!

over a year ago

"both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out. both the books and the tv show will end the same, but they will get there differently. That's if he writes them! I can see him not finishing them at this rate!"

I dont know I couldnt see Martin not trying to outdo the series ending....

over a year ago

"both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out. both the books and the tv show will end the same, but they will get there differently. That's if he writes them! I can see him not finishing them at this rate!

I dont know I couldnt see Martin not trying to outdo the series ending...."

I think he said that they were going to end the same but get there differently. I (sadly) watched most of the series with dvd commentary and interviews with shows writers and Martin's... sad I know

over a year ago

"both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out. both the books and the tv show will end the same, but they will get there differently. That's if he writes them! I can see him not finishing them at this rate!

I think he said that they were going to end the same but get there differently. I (sadly) watched most of the series with dvd commentary and interviews with shows writers and Martin's... sad I know "

Ya I heard the same.. but look how long he is taking to write the current book.

He doesnt seem the sort to watch the end and not start making edits as the credits roll....

over a year ago

Tyrion will die but there's 3 riders needed for the dragons, they can only be tygarians...jon, dyneres and Tyrion. Hes really a Tygarion. He'll ride the walker dragon. Bran timehops and i believe bran the builder is bran the three eyed raven and eventually the knight king. I believe hes come for the baby he was promised.... Dyneras is pregnant with jons baby i believe. Im unsure who'll take the throne but id love to see it ruled from the north ...Sansa and aya combined. My flag is perched with house Stark. Shick deaths tyrion and jamie ...let the fun begin. Just overa day to go "

Only 2 targaryens needed for the dragons. Jon and Daenerys. After freeing the dragons I'm not sure if tyrion is a targaryen or they just really like him for freeing them

over a year ago

I think he said that they were going to end the same but get there differently. I (sadly) watched most of the series with dvd commentary and interviews with shows writers and Martin's... sad I know

He doesnt seem the sort to watch the end and not start making edits as the credits roll...."

very true. Sure he's wrote a prequel to GOT about the history of the targaryens. Have it on the shelf ready to go finishing off another book first. Wish he'd just get the bloody things finished!

over a year ago

He doesnt seem the sort to watch the end and not start making edits as the credits roll....

very true. Sure he's wrote a prequel to GOT about the history of the targaryens. Have it on the shelf ready to go finishing off another book first. Wish he'd just get the bloody things finished!"

Its on my Kindle ready too.. have you read the dunk and egg stories?

over a year ago

very true. Sure he's wrote a prequel to GOT about the history of the targaryens. Have it on the shelf ready to go finishing off another book first. Wish he'd just get the bloody things finished!

"

No. Have you? I didn't want to read any of his other stuff until he finished the series! He started them in the 90's! Defintely time for them to be finished!

over a year ago

xxx

"28hours to go

Watching S7 E5 on sky now ...all hail the king in the north

He's my king, from this day until his last day......"

You know how to make a girl shout a battle cry

over a year ago

xxx

"both really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I'm hoping that it doesn't ruin the books too much when they eventually come out. both the books and the tv show will end the same, but they will get there differently. That's if he writes them! I can see him not finishing them at this rate!"

I suspect he wont...i think we have our books

over a year ago

xxx

Only 2 targaryens needed for the dragons. Jon and Daenerys. After freeing the dragons I'm not sure if tyrion is a targaryen or they just really like him for freeing them "

Three dragon's three riders

over a year ago

Only 2 targaryens needed for the dragons. Jon and Daenerys. After freeing the dragons I'm not sure if tyrion is a targaryen or they just really like him for freeing them

Three dragon's three riders "

Are you up to date with the tv show? Wouldn't want to post spoilers!

over a year ago

xxx

Three dragon's three riders

Are you up to date with the tv show? Wouldn't want to post spoilers!"

I am but dont post spoilers on others

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm just starting Season 3. Even the ads are spoilers

over a year ago

"I'm just starting Season 3. Even the ads are spoilers "

You've done well if you've avoided mist of the plot lines!

over a year ago

xxx

"I'm just starting Season 3. Even the ads are spoilers

You've done well if you've avoided mist of the plot lines! "

JD you may go on a social media ban

over a year ago

No. Have you? I didn't want to read any of his other stuff until he finished the series! He started them in the 90's! Defintely time for them to be finished!"

Read them right after the books I was going through Westeros withdrawls

Id say The Winds Of Winter is done and he is actually doing the 7th book to release together or closely... I hope

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'm just starting Season 3. Even the ads are spoilers

You've done well if you've avoided mist of the plot lines!

JD you may go on a social media ban "

I know

I'm sticking to Fab serving n winking and avoiding this thread for the next few weeks

over a year ago

very excited! just worried il stay awake till 2am! might need some help! little bit of GOT swing perhaps??

over a year ago

What is game of thrones?

over a year ago

"What is game of thrones?"
I believe it's something that children watch.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"What is game of thrones?"

Who can sit on a toilet the longest

over a year ago

"What is game of thrones?

Who can sit on a toilet the longest "

But with tits and dragons