Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kitkats mean more than women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just reading the news , so a taxi driver that pleaded guilty to sexually assault women gets way , keeps his licence and only condition is not take any female passenger on the front seat , on the other hand a teenager caught stealing chocolates gets a jail term .

This puts a twist on the saying that chocolate means more than sex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Taxi driver has had his licence revoked.... Just in.... Thanks to backlash in social media.

Hope he is locked up .... Sick individual

over a year ago

Was it definitely a Kitkat?

over a year ago

"Taxi driver has had his licence revoked.... Just in.... Thanks to backlash in social media.

Hope he is locked up .... Sick individual "

Good thing , but locked up i doubt since the trial is over

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I think it takes a special kind of monster to steal a kitkat.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I think it takes a special kind of monster to steal a kitkat."

It's the damned Lenten fast. Its driving the kids crazy!

Ive no sympathy for the taxi driver though.

over a year ago

why did it take 3 yrs for the case to come to court & what was the driver doing for those 3 yrs ... & how many girls didnt come forward & report ...I know I will be collecting g my daughters... 1800 dads taxi

over a year ago

"why did it take 3 yrs for the case to come to court & what was the driver doing for those 3 yrs ... & how many girls didnt come forward & report ...I know I will be collecting g my daughters... 1800 dads taxi "

Its the safest taxi indeed

over a year ago

We know a person who did a hit and run causing death got caught and is still driving and has not been jailed and this happened back in 2017 he pleaded guilty so that our justice system for you.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

This honestly frightens the life out of me. I take taxis home from nights out in town all the way back to blanch most weeks. I never sit in the front seat but just the thoughts of something like this happening is so scary.

I'm only a little thing at 5'1" and I don't have much physical strength behind me. I feel a bit at a loss tbh.

over a year ago

"This honestly frightens the life out of me. I take taxis home from nights out in town all the way back to blanch most weeks. I never sit in the front seat but just the thoughts of something like this happening is so scary.

I'm only a little thing at 5'1" and I don't have much physical strength behind me. I feel a bit at a loss tbh. "

Make sure you always have with you a small bottle of deodorant spray , keep it in your pocket easy to reach in case of trouble aim for the eyes .

If you smoke keep a lighter handy too and you have a home made flame thrower , dont be afraid to aim at the face and then run

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"This honestly frightens the life out of me. I take taxis home from nights out in town all the way back to blanch most weeks. I never sit in the front seat but just the thoughts of something like this happening is so scary.

I'm only a little thing at 5'1" and I don't have much physical strength behind me. I feel a bit at a loss tbh.

Make sure you always have with you a small bottle of deodorant spray , keep it in your pocket easy to reach in case of trouble aim for the eyes .

If you smoke keep a lighter handy too and you have a home made flame thrower , dont be afraid to aim at the face and then run "

Or buy a can of Mace and no need for lighter.

Or a spray bottle of Tabasco Habanero. Same effect if you get his eyes

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

The case is ongoing... Sentencing next month I believe? So, not the end of the story yet....

But I do agree that it was an appallingly bad initial decision to not completely revoke his psv licence while he was still out on bail, having pleaded guilty to charges of sexual assault on 3 female passengers. I'm glad that common sense prevailed in the end.

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Yes licence revoked thankfully but his bail conditions were a disgrace!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

The ridiculously unfair sentencing in Ireland, he'll probably get community service taxiing people around

over a year ago

"Yes licence revoked thankfully but his bail conditions were a disgrace! "

Not so sure cause if the licence is revoked how can the condition be that he can't take female passengers in the front seat ?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes licence revoked thankfully but his bail conditions were a disgrace!

Not so sure cause if the licence is revoked how can the condition be that he can't take female passengers in the front seat ? "

The licence was revoked after the bail condition was set, it wasn't an order of the court that the licence be revoked.

The court's decision doesn't surprise me at all, and shouldn't surprise anyone given the paltry sentences handed down to men who prey on and abuse women in this country.

And then they ask why victims don't come forward?! Why bother upending your life for years, exposing yourself and your trauma to scrutiny and challenge for years, when the fucker just gets off in the end anyway? It's a fucking disgrace.

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Not so sure cause if the licence is revoked how can the condition be that he can't take female passengers in the front seat ? "

Yes the licence was revoked only after bail was set..

over a year ago

Not so sure cause if the licence is revoked how can the condition be that he can't take female passengers in the front seat ?

Yes the licence was revoked only after bail was set.."

Ok but anyway this guy is only in trouble cause all the social media uproar or else he was going to get away with a slap on the wrist , on the other hand there are people being jailed for not paying tv licence

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Hopefully he gets a few years and when he has served his sentence, give him a one way plane ticket. With our legal system so lenient, you can't be letting guys with the same sort of view for woman stay here to easily.

over a year ago

To be honest i hope he gets a jail term and there learns the meaning of being abused and used since the filters don't let me use the word r aped , just saying , that's all he deserves a good comeback for what he did . To be honest if one of those girls was my sister , daughter or whatever i would be the one in court

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Hopefully he gets a few years and when he has served his sentence, give him a one way plane ticket. With our legal system so lenient, you can't be letting guys with the same sort of view for woman stay here to easily."

That's just exporting our problems.

He should be receiving counselling in jail to insure that he doesn't reoffend and the psychologist has to sign off on his parole.

Post new Message to Thread