Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Weirdest thing ever.......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Talking to some work colleagues today while we were having a cuppa and somehow got onto a conversation about the weirdest sexual thing you’ve ever done for a partner or boyfriend/ girlfriend? One girl, who actually started the topic, told us what her partner had asked what he wanted and the funny thing is, her partner works in another section of the company too

So my question is........What’s the weirdest thing your partner or boyfriend / girlfriend has asked you to do and did you do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

What did her partner want her to do?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What did her partner want her to do?"

I know right? Hook us in and leave us hanging.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What did her partner want her to do?"

He wanted to put his cock in a big mug of cocoa and he wanted her to put a straw in and blow into the mug so he could enjoy the sensation. She said she ended up sucking up most of the cocoa instead of blowing it.

over a year ago

"What did her partner want her to do?

He wanted to put his cock in a big mug of cocoa and he wanted her to put a straw in and blow into the mug so he could enjoy the sensation. She said she ended up sucking up most of the cocoa instead of blowing it. "

Ah the old hot cockolate.......

over a year ago

He wanted to put his cock in a big mug of cocoa and he wanted her to put a straw in and blow into the mug so he could enjoy the sensation. She said she ended up sucking up most of the cocoa instead of blowing it. "

This has just made my day.

over a year ago

That's incredible like a chocco jaquzzi.... A Chocuzzi

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Haha love it !

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

strange how I never knew I wanted to dip my cock in drinks and a girl blow bubbles through a straw into the drink until today.

Post new Message to Thread