Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 11:57:25]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselves

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Why do we need men to tell us the kind of fucking we deserve? Why not ask about the kind of fucking we want?

What if I want a fuck that varies in strength? Where do I enquire about whether or not I deserve that? Or are you that authority?

over a year ago

"Why do we need men to tell us the kind of fucking we deserve? Why not ask about the kind of fucking we want?

What if I want a fuck that varies in strength? Where do I enquire about whether or not I deserve that? Or are you that authority? "

speak for yourself

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oops.... question gone lol

over a year ago

"What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselves"
it's good to think about oneself sometime

over a year ago

"What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselves"
misogynistic idiot? Wow are you happy now

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

You keep on doing that it's obviously working well for you

over a year ago

"You keep on doing that it's obviously working well for you "
I guess I have a follower

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselvesmisogynistic idiot? Wow are you happy now"

Did someone call you that or are you just trying it on for size? How did it fit?

over a year ago

"What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselvesmisogynistic idiot? Wow are you happy now

Did someone call you that or are you just trying it on for size? How did it fit? "

no it didn't fit at all,I don't do name calling

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

"What if she doesn't want a strong fuck? What if she wants a weak fuck? Didn't think about that, did you, some people only think about themselvesmisogynistic idiot? Wow are you happy now

Did someone call you that or are you just trying it on for size? How did it fit? no it didn't fit at all,I don't do name calling "

Well that's good to know.

I don't either, not since my last 5 day forum ban.

over a year ago

Oh this is hilarious haven't had a good hole digging thread in awhile

over a year ago

Did someone call you that or are you just trying it on for size? How did it fit? no it didn't fit at all,I don't do name calling

I don't either, not since my last 5 day forum ban. "

i guess you learned your lesson then I'm just messing with ya just so u know

over a year ago

Oh baby fuck me weak!!!

Said no one ever

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

Did someone call you that or are you just trying it on for size? How did it fit? no it didn't fit at all,I don't do name calling

I don't either, not since my last 5 day forum ban. i guess you learned your lesson then I'm just messing with ya just so u know "

I'm smarter about how I insult people now if that's what you mean by learn my lesson?

over a year ago

I don't either, not since my last 5 day forum ban. i guess you learned your lesson then I'm just messing with ya just so u know

I'm smarter about how I insult people now if that's what you mean by learn my lesson? "

do you want to try one on me,and don't worry if it doesn't go well u only get banned for another 5days Lol

Post new Message to Thread