Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex stories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Spotted someone's status saying how they don't want to hear a person tell them about how they fucked someone else.

Got me thinking - how many people get excited about it or is it a put off?

What if you were the subject of someone's sex story? How would it make you feel knowing that someone shared some intimate details?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inn2000Woman
over a year ago

belfast

"Spotted someone's status saying how they don't want to hear a person tell them about how they fucked someone else.

What if you were the subject of someone's sex story? How would it make you feel knowing that someone shared some intimate details? "

You've really made me think!

I would've been tempted to say it would be quite exciting but .... it did make me feel uncomfortable and awkward to think of someone discussing me sooòo I am going to have to say that's a no from me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Spotted someone's status saying how they don't want to hear a person tell them about how they fucked someone else.

What if you were the subject of someone's sex story? How would it make you feel knowing that someone shared some intimate details?

You've really made me think!

I would've been tempted to say it would be quite exciting but .... it did make me feel uncomfortable and awkward to think of someone discussing me sooòo I am going to have to say that's a no from me."

I was thinking that myself... altough I've no problem sharing my own past experiences while having some pillow talk, to stop and think that someone I've been with may be laying in bed telling stories about me same way I do about them and I genuinely don't know if I'm okay with it. Another mind fuck to deal with

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Back a short few years ago on a course. Had a bit of a fwb thing going with someone. Anyways, all out for a few drinks one evening and we're split among different groups chatting. She tells a bunch of women from the course that eh, I am well endowed.

Firstly, I'm very bloody average... but secondly you'd think normally a fella would love rumours like this going around the place - I found it utterly embarrassing. I'm a fairly quiet person and like to keep myself to myself, but I knew anytime we were out in groups there'd be a small bit of whispers/piss-taking going on on the sly. I was able to laugh most of it off (I'll happily have the piss taken out of me about most stuff) but this.. just felt a bit weird!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont really enjoy hearing about someone elses sexcapades.

It doesnt make me uncomfortable or anything, just does nothing for me.

It would be the same someone else talking about sex we had. So long they were discreet it wouldnt really bother me either way

over a year ago

As long as the name/identity is left out not a problem

over a year ago

I wouldn’t like to be the subject of an actual story and would feel uncomfortable with specifics but I do like reading scenarios and fantasies

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Don't think we'd mind as long as we weren't mentioned personally .

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think its a kink for some to hear details of other's sex encounter (wank fodder) and then they assume wrongly that you like to hear their stats in return too.

In some other cases it might just be bragging.

over a year ago

No interest in hearing them at all does nothing at all for me. I joined here as I thought it was a site that values discretion among other things wouldn’t be happy if thought I was being discussed.

over a year ago

"No interest in hearing them at all does nothing at all for me. I joined here as I thought it was a site that values discretion among other things wouldn’t be happy if thought I was being discussed. "

Agree with u there . Discretion is my number one priority. Hence no interest in meet and greets

over a year ago

"No interest in hearing them at all does nothing at all for me. I joined here as I thought it was a site that values discretion among other things wouldn’t be happy if thought I was being discussed.

Agree with u there . Discretion is my number one priority. Hence no interest in meet and greets"

Meet and Greets are social and don’t see the connection.

over a year ago

No names , no pack drill . Discretion is a must . I do like to hear about the adventures tho, no need for names .

over a year ago

"No interest in hearing them at all does nothing at all for me. I joined here as I thought it was a site that values discretion among other things wouldn’t be happy if thought I was being discussed.

Agree with u there . Discretion is my number one priority. Hence no interest in meet and greets

Meet and Greets are social and don’t see the connection. "

My definition of discretion is that only me and the person I am with knows what I look like/ who I am. The thought of going into a room of , I don’t know, 50 to 100 people, the majority of whom I would never meet blows my discretion out the water. Just my preference. Each to their own concerning their own privacy.

over a year ago

"I think its a kink for some to hear details of other's sex encounter (wank fodder) and then they assume wrongly that you like to hear their stats in return too.

In some other cases it might just be bragging. "

Agree with this, especially the last part.

over a year ago

I'd like to think that people we meet have enough basic respect not to repeat details of meets,or not to identify us if they do.

over a year ago

What if you were the subject of someone's sex story? How would it make you feel knowing that someone shared some intimate details? "

A few years ago I was fortunate enough to be the Bull in a china shop on behalf of an elderly American couple who were visiting Dublin on a cruise ship that had docked.

They were from Arizona if I recall.

Anyway.

He was half blind but liked to watch his young hot wife (she was 63) get fucked by younger guys.

Met them in town and they took my to their love boat by taxi.

She was in great nick for her age, like yoga, did ballroom dancing and all that.

Anyway, we got down to it.

She was sublimely maintained, little vagazzle, the works.

Sucked like a champion BJ queen and loved LOVED anal.

Her arsehole had all the elastic tension of over-cooked calamari. The climatic end was making her squirt and me firing a hot wad of man gloop across her face.

An amazing afternoon.

over a year ago

A few years ago I was fortunate enough to be the Bull in a china shop on behalf of an elderly American couple who were visiting Dublin on a cruise ship that had docked.

Anyway.

He was half blind but liked to watch his young hot wife (she was 63) get fucked by younger guys.

She was in great nick for her age, like yoga, did ballroom dancing and all that.

Her arsehole had all the elastic tension of over-cooked calamari. The climatic end was making her squirt and me firing a hot wad of man gloop across her face.

An amazing afternoon. "

Jeez... some co incidence .... I met them that night. They told me you had a limp dick and the woman had to pour some lube on her face to please the hubby so he could stick his fingers in it

over a year ago

Anyway.

An amazing afternoon.

Jeez... some co incidence .... I met them that night. They told me you had a limp dick and the woman had to pour some lube on her face to please the hubby so he could stick his fingers in it"

You’re gas

over a year ago

Turn off, I also don't want to see vids of you fucking other guys.

I don't know why some women think that's something a guy would want to see

By *nardriMan
over a year ago

near town

Nothing hotter than a girl telling me about her sexual escapades.

Well actually I lie.

It would be hotter if she showed me the videos hahaha

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

So long as it was complimentary, I wouldn't mind.

over a year ago

"So long as it was complimentary, I wouldn't mind."

This

By *mazballs69Man
over a year ago

Countryside

"No interest in hearing them at all does nothing at all for me. I joined here as I thought it was a site that values discretion among other things wouldn’t be happy if thought I was being discussed. "

I totally agree with you .... this place is built (I think) on discretion what happens on a meet stays on the meet

over a year ago

i do enjoy hearing about what dee got up to on here as a single lady, some hot stories.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Don't really care as long as names are kept out of it. Hearing the stories doesn't excite me, but if it's a funny story I'll enjoy the laugh Tbh I'd rather be there and taking part than hearing about it

By *mazballs69Man
over a year ago

Countryside

"Don't really care as long as names are kept out of it. Hearing the stories doesn't excite me, but if it's a funny story I'll enjoy the laugh Tbh I'd rather be there and taking part than hearing about it "

Exactly

over a year ago

When I was 18 on holidays I hooked up with this stunner from Newbrige getting on great and back to the apartment where we got down to business she took out my willy and gave it 2 strokes and I shot my load all over my belly

I hope she’s not telling that story to anyone

over a year ago

In my eyes It all boils down to respect . What happens between people having “fun” should be between those participating...... I certainly wouldn’t want to be the topic of a conversation which I’m not apart of

over a year ago

I think sex stories are like fishing tales ... everything is bigger, better, takes longer ... than the reality ... the teller writes/tells the story

Post new Message to Thread