Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Exhibitionists

Jump to newest

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

SO the girl across the road brought a guy home, brought him upstairs to the front room, turned the light on and started to undress wit him.

No net curtains, no blinds, nothing but glass. Could see in clear as day and they knew it.

I had to pull the curtains in my own place cause I was trying to watch the game.

Anyway, whats the etiquette when I next see her? I was thinking avoid eye contact and pretend they don't exist, but I don't want to be rude. Do they prefer a cheeky wink, a smile, a "liked the show?"

I dont want to be creepy, but also dont want to be rude.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I had to pull the curtains in my own place cause I was trying to watch the game."

...QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

""I had to pull the curtains in my own place cause I was trying to watch the game."

...QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!

"

Well, poor Devil couldn't decide what will be more interesting match in the tv or live show vis a vis his window

He is well mannered so chosen option "I wont disturb them"

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Years ago I had neighbours like that. My whole appartment block was watching.

'Enjoyed the show' would be my option.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Years ago I had neighbours like that. My whole appartment block was watching.

'Enjoyed the show' would be my option."

Definitely with a sly "I would have taken it slower and longer myself "

over a year ago

Let her stew. Pretend nothing happened and treat her as you normally would

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Let her stew. Pretend nothing happened and treat her as you normally would "

Us guys can't do that!

It's a wink or a remark

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Or return the favour and put on a show for them?

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

""I had to pull the curtains in my own place cause I was trying to watch the game."

...QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!

"

over a year ago

I wouldn’t say a word and would continue as normal. Do you think she was putting a show on for you in particular or that she just didn’t care? If she was putting it in for you and you’re interested that might be different!

over a year ago

Cool story bro

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

"I wouldn’t say a word and would continue as normal. Do you think she was putting a show on for you in particular or that she just didn’t care? If she was putting it in for you and you’re interested that might be different!"

She was putting on a show 100%, shes a student and will be gone in a few weeks/months as year is nearly over. She was smiling out the window as the guy was trying to hide himself.

I doubt it was put on for me only. I just happen to be directly across from them. I mean everyone walking or driving on the street could see.

Also, I wouldn't say anything even if everyone on here said it was okay, cause basically its on the doorstep, they are renters, they can cause a stink and fuck off and I'm stuck here. But this stuff does happen a lot these days.

Specially in apartments, I have even put on a show once or twice myself, but never actually where I live.

Which made me wonder, if youre doing it where you live, are some odd comments or smiles part of the thrill?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I wouldn’t say a word and would continue as normal. Do you think she was putting a show on for you in particular or that she just didn’t care? If she was putting it in for you and you’re interested that might be different!

She was putting on a show 100%, shes a student and will be gone in a few weeks/months as year is nearly over. She was smiling out the window as the guy was trying to hide himself.

I doubt it was put on for me only. I just happen to be directly across from them. I mean everyone walking or driving on the street could see.

Also, I wouldn't say anything even if everyone on here said it was okay, cause basically its on the doorstep, they are renters, they can cause a stink and fuck off and I'm stuck here. But this stuff does happen a lot these days.

Specially in apartments, I have even put on a show once or twice myself, but never actually where I live.

Which made me wonder, if youre doing it where you live, are some odd comments or smiles part of the thrill?"

It was when I got the pampas grass seeds in the post, I knew then it was time to buy curtains

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t say a word and would continue as normal. Do you think she was putting a show on for you in particular or that she just didn’t care? If she was putting it in for you and you’re interested that might be different!

Which made me wonder, if youre doing it where you live, are some odd comments or smiles part of the thrill?"

++++++

Only if no neighbours too close to my house

Unfortunately, it isn't possible here. Hotel? Why not?

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"SO the girl across the road brought a guy home, brought him upstairs to the front room, turned the light on and started to undress wit him.

No net curtains, no blinds, nothing but glass. Could see in clear as day and they knew it.

I had to pull the curtains in my own place cause I was trying to watch the game.

Anyway, whats the etiquette when I next see her? I was thinking avoid eye contact and pretend they don't exist, but I don't want to be rude. Do they prefer a cheeky wink, a smile, a "liked the show?"

I dont want to be creepy, but also dont want to be rude."

Play the game, let on it didn't happen and greet as you would any other day

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I wouldn’t say a word and would continue as normal. Do you think she was putting a show on for you in particular or that she just didn’t care? If she was putting it in for you and you’re interested that might be different!"

This

Exhibitionists often don't want feedback of any kind, in fact some even find voyeurs thenselves repulsive. It's the anonymity of it that gets them off and not knowing whether they've been seen or not. Unless you thought it was just for your benefit, and you are interested, just pretend it never happened.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"SO the girl across the road brought a guy home, brought him upstairs to the front room, turned the light on and started to undress wit him.

I dont want to be creepy, but also dont want to be rude.

Play the game, let on it didn't happen and greet as you would any other day

"

This

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

I’d not of pulled the curtains that’s for sure I’d of took them down In case I missed anything

Post new Message to Thread