Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

18 years old

Jump to newest

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

The Matrix was being shown on TV and they were still not born. They were born nearly 2 years after it hit cinemas.

20 years old this year, some people on here were just going into first or second class in primary school when it came out.

Is it just a number, or does age put you off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

What blew my mind recently is the realization that in a few months time there will be adults who weren't born before 9/11.

But to answer your question I'd say 18 is too young for me. In fact I'd go as far as saying that under 25 would probably be too young for me at this stage.

I'm just not on the same page as the kids anymore

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

Yeah, I sometimes think its just a number but then something like the matrix, or like you said 9/11 pops in your head and you just think "wow there really is a big difference"

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Probably would go there. I'm thinking "a hot, sexy 18/19 yo woman offering sex to you, who'd say no?" It would be hard for me to refuse.

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Try how it feels when the colleagues at work were not born when you started working for the Company... Thats when you know its time to start taking it easier....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm 29 and will not go below 22 or 23. At that it's pushing it.

over a year ago

"What blew my mind recently is the realization that in a few months time there will be adults who weren't born before 9/11.

But to answer your question I'd say 18 is too young for me. In fact I'd go as far as saying that under 25 would probably be too young for me at this stage.

I'm just not on the same page as the kids anymore "

I'm not even on that page anymore times are a changing

over a year ago

"Probably would go there. I'm thinking "a hot, sexy 18/19 yo woman offering sex to you, who'd say no?" It would be hard for me to refuse. "

Only just an adult and hardly going to be experienced and sexually confident.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Probably would go there. I'm thinking "a hot, sexy 18/19 yo woman offering sex to you, who'd say no?" It would be hard for me to refuse.

Only just an adult and hardly going to be experienced and sexually confident. "

I have been with 2 19 yos. One a tad shy but sexually fine. The other wild as be dammed.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Probably would go there. I'm thinking "a hot, sexy 18/19 yo woman offering sex to you, who'd say no?" It would be hard for me to refuse.

Only just an adult and hardly going to be experienced and sexually confident. "

knew exactly what to do but then again us men ain't hard to please if been honest in a sexual capacity

over a year ago

Only just an adult and hardly going to be experienced and sexually confident. knew exactly what to do but then again us men ain't hard to please if been honest in a sexual capacity "

I would never generalise

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Only just an adult and hardly going to be experienced and sexually confident. knew exactly what to do but then again us men ain't hard to please if been honest in a sexual capacity "

Are you the spokesperson for all men?

over a year ago

Tipperary

No but it aint rocket science to please a man.

over a year ago

I wouldnt rule anyone out based off age, but they would still have to meet my criteria and in general there are very few 18/19 yo's that would

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I wouldnt rule anyone out based off age, but they would still have to meet my criteria and in general there are very few 18/19 yo's that would"
see thats where I differ as a man. A couple of plain simple things and I'm happy in a sexual sense. I wouldn't have a clue what somebody ment if they said criteria to me.

over a year ago

Tipperary

The qualities I look for in the opp sex, they're would be more of them for a serious relationship rather than NSF.

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

18yr olds are mostly still in secondary school and most look that young too. I don’t find that attractive

over a year ago

Tipperary

"18yr olds are mostly still in secondary school and most look that young too. I don’t find that attractive "
I totally get your point of view. There is a big difference in most cases in maturity and attitude between men and women at that age.

over a year ago

"I wouldnt rule anyone out based off age, but they would still have to meet my criteria and in general there are very few 18/19 yo's that would"

That's what we say about under 35s

over a year ago

"18yr olds are mostly still in secondary school and most look that young too. I don’t find that attractive "

Agreed.... This is one of the reasons I go for people older, I rarely find younger appealing and weirdly don't have a great deal in common

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I don't normally go below 28ish I've a daughter 23 and would just feel wrong to me

over a year ago

Loved the Matrix when it came out first as for 18/19 yr olds no I’ve no interest would make me feel older than I already feel.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not on the same page?

I'm into a totally different book at this stage

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

...and 18 years ago Judy Finnegan was seriously hot

Sorry, my bad that was 28 years ago!

over a year ago

I’m 24 but I don’t find 18-19 year olds attractive they have that very young boy innocent look which makes me uncomfortable

over a year ago

"No but it aint rocket science to please a man. "

Subjectivity or objectivity immediately springs to mind.

Age is often a number where as mental stimulation and maturity comes in many age related guises.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I'm 26 and 22 is the youngest I've gone and would ever be willing to go. He is more mature than me tbh. But even with a higher maturity level I don't find myself attracted to 18 year olds. They might legally be adults but that's just not how I see them.

Post new Message to Thread