Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Why

Jump to newest

By *ondalinger OP   Man
over a year ago

City center

Do we keep searching or looking for that perfect someone. We may say looking for no strings blah blah blah. But are we being true. Could you keep it at nsa if this person is everything you've ever looked for. They tick all the boxes. I for one dont think i could. Ok so fab is a form of escapism, but feelings cant be switched off. Its impossible. So its got me thinking can it be just about sex. I dont think so. A lot of people need to feela spark or connection. Are we ever satisfied with what we have??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do we keep searching or looking for that perfect someone. We may say looking for no strings blah blah blah. But are we being true. Could you keep it at nsa if this person is everything you've ever looked for. They tick all the boxes. I for one dont think i could. Ok so fab is a form of escapism, but feelings cant be switched off. Its impossible. So its got me thinking can it be just about sex. I dont think so. A lot of people need to feela spark or connection. Are we ever satisfied with what we have??"

Perfect someone?

Someone would be nice lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dont confuse someone needing a spark or connection for someone who cant just have a casual relationship.

They are two very different things.

On top of that it will be different for everybody on the site.

By *ondalinger OP   Man
over a year ago

City center

"Dont confuse someone needing a spark or connection for someone who cant just have a casual relationship.

They are two very different things.

On top of that it will be different for everybody on the site.

"

im not

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"Do we keep searching or looking for that perfect someone. We may say looking for no strings blah blah blah. But are we being true. Could you keep it at nsa if this person is everything you've ever looked for. They tick all the boxes. I for one dont think i could. Ok so fab is a form of escapism, but feelings cant be switched off. Its impossible. So its got me thinking can it be just about sex. I dont think so. A lot of people need to feela spark or connection. Are we ever satisfied with what we have??"

I think it can be difficult to keep it casual depending on the level of chemistry between two people. Everyone is different and some people can compartmentalise better than others, but when there is genuinely a connection things tend to get cloudy imo.

That's not to say nsa isn't possible because it clearly is.

Post new Message to Thread