Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Religion & Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should the two be kept apart?

For millions of years Catholics have been at loggerheads with Prostitutes over a difference of opinion over some written words.

It is the oldest profession in the world after all!

Why can't we all get along

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But Catholics and Protestants are allowed to have sex with each other - why should they be kept apart

over a year ago

"But Catholics and Protestants are allowed to have sex with each other - why should they be kept apart "

Yes they are

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/04/19 13:17:47]

over a year ago

I don't think it's just catholics more monotheistic religions as a whole that have issues with this and well all aspects of sexuality. It's all part of indoctrination, they use certain aspects of life and deem them immoral to allow them to control and repress people limiting the number of people who would question or want to reform the ideology

over a year ago

"I don't think it's just catholics more monotheistic religions as a whole that have issues with this and well all aspects of sexuality. It's all part of indoctrination, they use certain aspects of life and deem them immoral to allow them to control and repress people limiting the number of people who would question or want to reform the ideology"
lol

over a year ago

"I don't think it's just catholics more monotheistic religions as a whole that have issues with this and well all aspects of sexuality. It's all part of indoctrination, they use certain aspects of life and deem them immoral to allow them to control and repress people limiting the number of people who would question or want to reform the ideology"

Shiver me timbers your Majesty your eloquent vocabulary is the stuff of Kings... Literally

over a year ago

"I don't think it's just catholics more monotheistic religions as a whole that have issues with this and well all aspects of sexuality. It's all part of indoctrination, they use certain aspects of life and deem them immoral to allow them to control and repress people limiting the number of people who would question or want to reform the ideology

Shiver me timbers your Majesty your eloquent vocabulary is the stuff of Kings... Literally "

I had a great English teacher back in the day

over a year ago

Tbh I think religion should be kept separate from everything. Religion is a personal choice and should not dictate the lives of others via politics or anything else. For too long religion has been used as a foil for power grabs and invasions never mind controlling the sexuality and sex loves of the masses.

over a year ago

Eh, if its not religion its some other ideology. Imo it's simply human nature to try to validate our own choices by attempting to impose them on others.

And ya know what? Self-described liberals can be as bad as anyone else.

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Well I’d like to hear from the Priests on here what their opinion is! I don’t believe the two can be separated.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Nearly all "older" catholic countries have very liberal views of sex. Italy, France, Spain, Brazil...

In sweden they removed religion from everything, and sex has gotten very formal. Need a lawyer with you to negotiate terms.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Maybe someone should start a religion of sex?

Do others as you'd like them to do you.

over a year ago

Has religion ever caused anything good to happen on this planet? From where im sitting all religion has achieved is war and hatred..... but I could be wrong

over a year ago

Religion should either be made illegal or at the very least, taxed very heavily.

over a year ago

"Maybe someone should start a religion of sex?

Do others as you'd like them to do you."

I think plenty of life affirming sex was pretty much one of the key tenets of the pagans tbf

over a year ago

I think plenty of life affirming sex was pretty much one of the key tenets of the pagans tbf"

Ya but they had a few draw backs too like the sacrifices and such and also had a caste of people who ruled over the rest through various means

Something I'd get behind is one that has freedom of expression and knowledge at its core without a hierarchy.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I think plenty of life affirming sex was pretty much one of the key tenets of the pagans tbf

Ya but they had a few draw backs too like the sacrifices and such and also had a caste of people who ruled over the rest through various means

Something I'd get behind is one that has freedom of expression and knowledge at its core without a hierarchy. "

Ahh....deinterweb must be the new religion

over a year ago

Something I'd get behind is one that has freedom of expression and knowledge at its core without a hierarchy. "

There’s a few people I can think of who I wouldn’t mind sacrificing... for the greater good obviously

over a year ago

Plenty of evidence that those end in tears too

over a year ago

Human nature is to form social groups. Human nature is also such that some will emerge as leaders and corruption will inevitably ensue. Its not religion that is the problem, it's people

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Something I'd get behind is one that has freedom of expression and knowledge at its core without a hierarchy.

Human nature is to form social groups. Human nature is also such that some will emerge as leaders and corruption will inevitably ensue. Its not religion that is the problem, it's people "

without people there'd be no sexuality

over a year ago

Human nature is to form social groups. Human nature is also such that some will emerge as leaders and corruption will inevitably ensue. Its not religion that is the problem, it's people "

Actually no its not, religion makes it way easier for strong minded people to exert control, yes I see what you're saying but removing reliance on religion removes a lot of social structure and self created hierarchies that have long since been established.

over a year ago

Human nature is to form social groups. Human nature is also such that some will emerge as leaders and corruption will inevitably ensue. Its not religion that is the problem, it's people

Actually no its not, religion makes it way easier for strong minded people to exert control, yes I see what you're saying but removing reliance on religion removes a lot of social structure and self created hierarchies that have long since been established. "

You must be very religious you know so much about it.

over a year ago

Actually no its not, religion makes it way easier for strong minded people to exert control, yes I see what you're saying but removing reliance on religion removes a lot of social structure and self created hierarchies that have long since been established. "

Which will in turn be replaced by new hierarchies. Russia was once a strongly religious country, now its not, does it strike you as somewhere that has lax control?

over a year ago

Human nature is to form social groups. Human nature is also such that some will emerge as leaders and corruption will inevitably ensue. Its not religion that is the problem, it's people without people there'd be no sexuality"

And? Coincidentally, or is it, sex is also something used to control others.

over a year ago

Actually no its not, religion makes it way easier for strong minded people to exert control, yes I see what you're saying but removing reliance on religion removes a lot of social structure and self created hierarchies that have long since been established.

Which will in turn be replaced by new hierarchies. Russia was once a strongly religious country, now its not, does it strike you as somewhere that has lax control? "

Thats more to do with the fact communism is such a failure rather than the removal of religion though

over a year ago

Which will in turn be replaced by new hierarchies. Russia was once a strongly religious country, now its not, does it strike you as somewhere that has lax control?

Thats more to do with the fact communism is such a failure rather than the removal of religion though "

No its got to do with the failures of humans.

over a year ago

Thats more to do with the fact communism is such a failure rather than the removal of religion though

No its got to do with the failures of humans. "

No I don't think communism would work amongst extraterrestrials either

over a year ago

No its got to do with the failures of humans.

No I don't think communism would work amongst extraterrestrials either "

Possibly not, but even democracy doesn't look so hot these days

over a year ago

Followed by screams of "oh god, oh my god"

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Followed by screams of "oh god, oh my god" "

Blessed is he who cums in the name of the Lord.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I'd like to have sex with women from as many religions as possible.. Purely as an experiment.. In the cause of research, like... And for fun and pleasure. So, any Jaians, or Hindus here?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Sex is linked to expansion of consciousness. That is why religion oppresses it.

To quote Stephen Fry:

"...as we know, Islamic Religion and the Catholic Church has never been anything other than implacably opposed to women's choice in their own bodies or destinies".

Check out this 20 minute clip of Stephen Fry in the debate. It sums up exactly why religion and sex do not belong together and why religion should be separate from everything.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJ6AV31MxA

And for those who like the 20 minute clip, you can see the full two hour debate here:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZRcYaAYWg4

over a year ago

Why people so hung up on religion on a sex site I not understand.

over a year ago

Why dont we just organise a cross community gangbang??

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

Glasgow cork

I just abstain on Sunday....

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Do people who blame religion for stuff even remember history class?

By *eisurepleasureMan
over a year ago

belfast

What do atheist ladies shout when they cum

By *uckoldDesiresMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Religion should either be made illegal or at the very least, taxed very heavily. "

Do the JW's not do that already by making you sign over a percentage of your salary, or is that an urban myth?

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Religion should either be made illegal or at the very least, taxed very heavily. "

Worked well in China and Cuba? We should model ourselves after them places more.

over a year ago

"Do people who blame religion for stuff even remember history class?"

Hmmm, the crusades, India/Pakistan divide, plantation of ulster and the endless fighting during the Tudor times in England!

over a year ago

"Do people who blame religion for stuff even remember history class?"

Yup... Lets see penal laws... Oh we weren't the right religion

The great crusades.... Sucks to be the non Christians

Hell even Hitler.... Didn't like Jews

Come on NoSafe you really can't be serious

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"The great crusades.... Sucks to be the non Christians

Hell even Hitler.... Didn't like Jews

"

Great crusades were done for gold and land. Every history class makes that clear.

Hitler? So world war two was a christian v jew war? He didn't like them because of their genes. He Allied with the japanese, the Italians, the spainsh and even tried ally with the Irish. All of whom are different religion to him. The Americans, British and Russians did not even fight him because of what was happening the jewish people.

Yawn.

I mean at least do a quick wiki search before quoting me.

over a year ago

Religion is the foil war is often wrapped in to legitimize it

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Religion is the foil war is often wrapped in to legitimize it"

That's actually poetically worded. Did you come up with it?

over a year ago

"Religion is the foil war is often wrapped in to legitimize it

That's actually poetically worded. Did you come up with it?"

You sound surprised

over a year ago

before the late late show there was no sex in Ireland...only religion

over a year ago

"Religion is the foil war is often wrapped in to legitimize it

That's actually poetically worded. Did you come up with it?

You sound surprised "

Pay no heed to one of fabs most long standing trolls

Post new Message to Thread