Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The funniest thing happened...

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

What funny Fab-related things have happened to you?

I one had a bullet vibe fall out of my handbag and skitter across the table in front of a family of strangers sharing my booth on a very packed train

Let's share some giggles this dull and dreary Tuesday! Share your stories, but please remember to be discreet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not many funny stories then !. Not particularly funny but I undressed a woman down to her underwear then blindfolded her and tied her to the bed with 4 silk scarves. 4 scarves became 2 after a while (to get her knickers off), only to find she had them on inside out. Never did tell her

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Not many funny stories then !. Not particularly funny but I undressed a woman down to her underwear then blindfolded her and tied her to the bed with 4 silk scarves. 4 scarves became 2 after a while (to get her knickers off), only to find she had them on inside out. Never did tell her"

must gave gotten dressed in a hurry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Walking thru town one night when we where out for dinner and drinks my dress road up showing my thing and my bumb 2 young guys said nice ass

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

I was at a hotel meet and we ordered room service next morning. We thought we had cleared everything away but the poor young guy carrying the breakfast tray had to move a butt plug out of the way to put the food down and nearly tripped over some rope as he left. He was blushing so much! Can never go back there

Post new Message to Thread