Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

‘Fab couples’

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do many people get together on fab just for the purposes of playing as a couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are plenty of fb profiles from what I've seen.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We got together because we liked each other more than anyone else

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

We are a fab couple,works great for us,honesty and commutation is the key

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yup.. Been there, done that and know plenty of others who have done it too Having said that, it was with someone I trusted 100% to have my back, to put my safety before his own desires and who knew me intimately, not just in body, but in mind.

It can work wonderfully well as long as both parties are honest with each other and communicate. Where it tends to go wrong is that one party (usually the male) only sees the other as a stepping stone to getting party invites or that long-dreamed of mff, and the other party thinks they're in it as equals. I've had guys suggest setting up a couple profile to me after having met just once or twice... Major red flag!! Right up there with 'I can't wait to read my veri'. If the invites and veri are more important than the meet, you're not for me

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

There a few on here that ppl that game definitely has to be a two way agreement and not just one person be selfish and indulge there own disire never rush a good idea

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

Of course ppl get together and play as couples... once there is 100 percent trust and a good dynamic develops then why not. Have been playing together as a FWB couple for a short while now... and loving it.

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Yup.. Been there, done that and know plenty of others who have done it too Having said that, it was with someone I trusted 100% to have my back, to put my safety before his own desires and who knew me intimately, not just in body, but in mind.

It can work wonderfully well as long as both parties are honest with each other and communicate. Where it tends to go wrong is that one party (usually the male) only sees the other as a stepping stone to getting party invites or that long-dreamed of mff, and the other party thinks they're in it as equals. I've had guys suggest setting up a couple profile to me after having met just once or twice... Major red flag!! Right up there with 'I can't wait to read my veri'. If the invites and veri are more important than the meet, you're not for me "

I found this to be true too many times.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Yup.. Been there, done that and know plenty of others who have done it too Having said that, it was with someone I trusted 100% to have my back, to put my safety before his own desires and who knew me intimately, not just in body, but in mind.

It can work wonderfully well as long as both parties are honest with each other and communicate. Where it tends to go wrong is that one party (usually the male) only sees the other as a stepping stone to getting party invites or that long-dreamed of mff, and the other party thinks they're in it as equals. I've had guys suggest setting up a couple profile to me after having met just once or twice... Major red flag!! Right up there with 'I can't wait to read my veri'. If the invites and veri are more important than the meet, you're not for me "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

exactly .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

sex with a partner is a hundred times better than a one nite stand. but different strokes for different folks .

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Seems to be plenty...as long as the expectations are the same...problems could arise if one develops feelings and the other dosent....other then that its a win win i would think..

Post new Message to Thread