Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cunning Lingus

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OoooK after listening to a podcast recently it brought up this subject and was thinking back to when I was very curious and wanted to try things including pleasuring a women. Like the podcast I went to google but I also found Nina Hartley and her how to videos now on this years and still maybe as clueless so I’m looking for tips and tricks from all you sexperts on how to make this experience a better one. I’m sure I’m not the only one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s pretty tricky. I could type pages and pages but most women have individual preferences. Sure, look, I think the best thing is if I do a practical demonstration on ya xxxxx

over a year ago

"OoooK after listening to a podcast recently it brought up this subject and was thinking back to when I was very curious and wanted to try things including pleasuring a women. Like the podcast I went to google but I also found Nina Hartley and her how to videos now on this years and still maybe as clueless so I’m looking for tips and tricks from all you sexperts on how to make this experience a better one. I’m sure I’m not the only one "

Get to know the person who you gonna play with first. Ask the questions what do they lick and how they like it. For me this is best but not always an option if you get a spontaneous hot offer lol. Just get yourself out there and keep trying and you will learn and improve your skills as you go onwards and upwards xx

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Lick it then stick it

Joking aside every woman reacts differently and some don’t like it at all so it’s just a case of watching for her reaction and finding out what works for the individual. A finger or two working the G spot while your down there generally brings a favourable response

over a year ago

Just go with the flow am sure you can figure it out as you along

By *icey55Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

Like a previous poster said everyone is different and has their favourite places so to speak but that's all part of the fun finding that spot that causes a quiver or shudder

over a year ago

"Lick it then stick it

Joking aside every woman reacts differently and some don’t like it at all so it’s just a case of watching for her reaction and finding out what works for the individual. A finger or two working the G spot while your down there generally brings a favourable response "

Yes and licking the clit properly so many get this wrong for me anyway. I like to lick all around the clit up and down, and go to the usual spot aswell. However everyone has a different spot to so just get your mouth all over it lol. Or ask the person, I usually gently move the head sometimes and say it if they are missing the spot. Lol...

over a year ago

I don’t think I’ve ever just come out and straight asked what she wants. But I know the moves, the speeds, the pressures, the places, what is the best all round technique and keep a close eye on her face, what she says , how she reacts, how her body tenses and pretty soon I know I’ve found what she wants. This is normally confirmed by the magic 5 words; “Oh God, please don’t stop”

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nina Hartley tells you to think of the clit as a tiny penis and to like and suck it like you would a cock basically. I have cheated in the past and used toys but I know some women find them too abrasive so thought some might share their experiences might help someone in the future

over a year ago

"I don’t think I’ve ever just come out and straight asked what she wants. But I know the moves, the speeds, the pressures, the places, what is the best all round technique and keep a close eye on her face, what she says , how she reacts, how her body tenses and pretty soon I know I’ve found what she wants. This is normally confirmed by the magic 5 words; “Oh God, please don’t stop”"

I haven't had to ask face to face but it's an option. But yes you can't mostly certainly know by sounds and expression be it facial or body. I recently made a women squirt and cum at the same time, was happy out. Even though that's not what I was aiming at, I just aim to please. And I was enjoying it emensly to xx

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Also each and every woman is physically different, some have a very prominent clit so sucking it is easy where some have nothing visible but the nerve endings are there and you have to try a bit harder to stay on the sweet spot.

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 11:01:06]

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

A deliberate sensual,slow and patient build up of pressure with tongue gums and mouth is the key

By *rsmiley69Man
over a year ago

Cavan Monaghan

If you think how you like it an start from there if it’s not getting the desired reaction make some changes till it does

over a year ago

We normally fly Ryanarse, as opposed to Cunning Lingus, these days

over a year ago

"OoooK after listening to a podcast recently it brought up this subject and was thinking back to when I was very curious and wanted to try things including pleasuring a women. Like the podcast I went to google but I also found Nina Hartley and her how to videos now on this years and still maybe as clueless so I’m looking for tips and tricks from all you sexperts on how to make this experience a better one. I’m sure I’m not the only one "

I love watching Nina Hartley with other women wish she was on here

Mrs Lick

over a year ago

I thought Cunning Lingus was an airline that charged all sorts of sneaky fees for pre-boarding, allocation of preferred seats and dodgy weight limits for carry on

over a year ago

"OoooK after listening to a podcast recently it brought up this subject and was thinking back to when I was very curious and wanted to try things including pleasuring a women. Like the podcast I went to google but I also found Nina Hartley and her how to videos now on this years and still maybe as clueless so I’m looking for tips and tricks from all you sexperts on how to make this experience a better one. I’m sure I’m not the only one

I love watching Nina Hartley with other women wish she was on here

Mrs Lick "

Nina = I would

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

All I know is, one girl can like her clit being gently flicked with your tongue, any harder and they pull away as if in pain, and the next girl could have your hair in her hands grinding her face off your mouth.

over a year ago

"All I know is, one girl can like her clit being gently flicked with your tongue, any harder and they pull away as if in pain, and the next girl could have your hair in her hands grinding her face off your mouth.

"

Definately the case when she starts to cum.... not met many women who like tongue or lip contact as she shudders. Normally push me away ( although I stand to be corrected) !!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Uuuh I'm glad I don't have to learn that one. Way too complicated for me and the thought not very appealing.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Definately the case when she starts to cum.... not met many women who like tongue or lip contact as she shudders. Normally push me away ( although I stand to be corrected) !!"

The hypersensitivity reflex, men do it too.

I like to be mean and fight them over it, push my head in, make them scream and buck like a wild stallion.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

every luver is different im afraid . you will just have . to ask . As i have found . The world would not be the same if every one was the same wiuld it be .

Post new Message to Thread