Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Blowjobs without condoms

Jump to newest

By *imature OP   Man
over a year ago

sligo

How can you practice safe sex when you give bjs with out using condom?? Just saying!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

True... This is an aspect of safe sex most of us ignore. That's one of the reasons why it's still important to have sexual health checks on a regular basis. Even condoms are not failsafe. The only completely safe sex is none at all! And I don't think any of us wants that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm pretty sure half the population of Ireland have never seen a dental dam which is another tool as a barrier to allow the practice of safe sex orally.

Although there's a big difference in risk factors of oral without than penetrative sex without but the risk is still there, as PlayD8 said the only true safe sex is no sex

By *imature OP   Man
over a year ago

sligo

I agree we still have to have fun and to be careful at same time;-)

over a year ago

"I'm pretty sure half the population of Ireland have never seen a dental dam which is another tool as a barrier to allow the practice of safe sex orally.

Although there's a big difference in risk factors of oral without than penetrative sex without but the risk is still there, as PlayD8 said the only true safe sex is no sex "

They may not have seen a dental dam , but the old "Jimmy Rimmer" has been around for ages , lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm pretty sure half the population of Ireland have never seen a dental dam which is another tool as a barrier to allow the practice of safe sex orally.

Although there's a big difference in risk factors of oral without than penetrative sex without but the risk is still there, as PlayD8 said the only true safe sex is no sex

They may not have seen a dental dam , but the old "Jimmy Rimmer" has been around for ages , lol "

Forgive my ignorance... But the what?? I've never heard that expression before.

over a year ago

Could always practice not giving oral

over a year ago

"Could always practice not giving oral "

That seems like a terrible option

over a year ago

"Could always practice not giving oral

That seems like a terrible option "

Well it would work

over a year ago

"Could always practice not giving oral

That seems like a terrible option

Well it would work "

I will remember you said that

over a year ago

They may not have seen a dental dam , but the old "Jimmy Rimmer" has been around for ages , lol "

The footballer

over a year ago

"I'm pretty sure half the population of Ireland have never seen a dental dam "

Never seen one? The majority have never even heard of one, let alone seen one!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

They may not have seen a dental dam , but the old "Jimmy Rimmer" has been around for ages , lol

The footballer "

That's what I thought too but I've had it explained to me in pm that it's the use of cling film as a dental dam. Every day is a school day on here! Don't think I'd trust cling film though either as a dam or a condom...

Although it does make an excellent bondage medium

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm pretty sure half the population of Ireland have never seen a dental dam

Never seen one? The majority have never even heard of one, let alone seen one! "

I'd have to admit that I only heard of them since I started regular health screening. In my pre-swinging innocence I'd have probably thought a dental dam was some kind of brace

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

So are ladies comfortable with oral without

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"So are ladies comfortable with oral without"

Personally yes, but I'm unlikely to have sex/oral with more than 2 or 3 different people in a year. I prefer having regular playmates and am comfortable with my level of screening. If I was regularly partying and clubbing though I'd probably consider using a dam. That cock I'm sucking might have been up someone's ass half an hour ago

over a year ago

"

The footballer "

There's a footballer called Jimmy Rimmer ?? No way !! That's hilarious !!

By *rash26775Man
over a year ago

all over

Where’s the fun in that

over a year ago

The footballer

That's what I thought too but I've had it explained to me in pm that it's the use of cling film as a dental dam. Every day is a school day on here! Don't think I'd trust cling film though either as a dam or a condom...

Although it does make an excellent bondage medium "

I'd imagine cling film would be grand as long as its not like the microwave safe saran wrap as that's got tiny pores in it to let out steam which is larger molecular wise than say an sti

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

The footballer

Although it does make an excellent bondage medium

I'd imagine cling film would be grand as long as its not like the microwave safe saran wrap as that's got tiny pores in it to let out steam which is larger molecular wise than say an sti"

I've yet to find a clingfilm I haven't accidentally poked a finger through while just moving something in the fridge... If someone's cock is smaller than my finger, I'm probably not bothered putting it in my mouth

By *imature OP   Man
over a year ago

sligo

"So are ladies comfortable with oral without

Personally yes, but I'm unlikely to have sex/oral with more than 2 or 3 different people in a year. I prefer having regular playmates and am comfortable with my level of screening. If I was regularly partying and clubbing though I'd probably consider using a dam. That cock I'm sucking might have been up someone's ass half an hour ago "

oh yuk??

Post new Message to Thread