Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What is quality

Jump to newest

By *andydevine OP   Man
over a year ago

sligo

So people talk about quality, not quantity. So in your opinion what is quality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

If your lucky their not mutually exclusive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So people talk about quality, not quantity. So in your opinion what is quality."

Choosing wisely, better to wait for right person and have fun more often with him or her instead of chasing many for sex.

Whatever people like.

I have my own strategy. Liking someone, chatting to know this person a bit better, then social meet, and arrange the sex date if all is okay

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"So people talk about quality, not quantity. So in your opinion what is quality.

Choosing wisely, better to wait for right person and have fun more often with him or her instead of chasing many for sex.

Whatever people like.

I have my own strategy. Liking someone, chatting to know this person a bit better, then social meet, and arrange the sex date if all is okay "

Exactly this

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

This confuses me a bit... Quality Street comes in big tubs as well as small amounts... Does that mean the quality is somehow reduced?

over a year ago

"This confuses me a bit... Quality Street comes in big tubs as well as small amounts... Does that mean the quality is somehow reduced? "

Quality Street is a different animal altogether.....

Thats like a fabber who put Athletic as a body type but mean a shotputter

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Someone who ticks all our boxes

over a year ago

As for the OP it probably means slightly different things to all.

For me it means meeting people I wouod like to meet again and again amd having a good idea ther person I meet matches that by spending some time before meeting getting to know them.

Rather than trying to hook up with a different fabber each time

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

Some one lighthearted able to express her body and hygenic

over a year ago

"As for the OP it probably means slightly different things to all.

For me it means meeting people I wouod like to meet again and again amd having a good idea ther person I meet matches that by spending some time before meeting getting to know them.

Rather than trying to hook up with a different fabber each time"

Exactly nail on the head

over a year ago

Me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Quality sex is when there's a guaranteed aftermath smile on your face and a properly worked out pussy.

over a year ago

"As for the OP it probably means slightly different things to all.

Rather than trying to hook up with a different fabber each time"

Yep a friend with benefits

over a year ago

I do wonder at people who ask such open ended questions. OP you must know if would vary for everyone, right?

Not complaining, it is only a forum after all, just curious.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sure isn't everyone looking for quality. Maybe some like a quantity of quality. Nothing wrong with that imo.

The expression quality over quantity is thrown around here quite a lot, same as 'I'm not here to sleep with half the site'. I can't help but feel there's judgemental tone in this. It also implies that some haven't completed their sexual liberation yet and some crusty narrow-mindness is still present.

over a year ago

I mean who would consider themselves as a quantity person as opposed to a quality person . We all think we give quality and look for quality.

over a year ago

"Sure isn't everyone looking for quality. Maybe some like a quantity of quality. Nothing wrong with that imo.

The expression quality over quantity is thrown around here quite a lot, same as 'I'm not here to sleep with half the site'. I can't help but feel there's judgemental tone in this. It also implies that some haven't completed their sexual liberation yet and some crusty narrow-mindness is still present. "

In that context it means "not a ho like the rest of you lot"

over a year ago

Someone who engages the mind, with whom you feel at ease - relaxed minds and bodies make for terrific in the moment fabulousness.

over a year ago

Quality for us is a man who understands the dynamic of threesome with a couple - is fun, has basic cop-on and respect for boundaries, sexual skills and a balanced ego.

Sounds simple enough, doesn't it, yet they are few and far between from what we see.

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Quality means no matter how big are small the treat is you are truely satisfied in everyway

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Sure isn't everyone looking for quality. Maybe some like a quantity of quality. Nothing wrong with that imo.

The expression quality over quantity is thrown around here quite a lot, same as 'I'm not here to sleep with half the site'. I can't help but feel there's judgemental tone in this. It also implies that some haven't completed their sexual liberation yet and some crusty narrow-mindness is still present.

In that context it means "not a ho like the rest of you lot" "

I tried to be diplomatic but your translation is most likely easier to grasp.

over a year ago

I tried to be diplomatic but your translation is most likely easier to grasp. "

over a year ago

I tried to be diplomatic but your translation is most likely easier to grasp. "

I was diplomatic, left out the word "skanky"

over a year ago

Experience xx

over a year ago

"So people talk about quality, not quantity. So in your opinion what is quality."

ISO 9000

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I'm not keen on that expression, as it tends to give the wrong impression.

I meet people who match my preferences. I don't mean just standard profile statistics such as age or height, but those who match even more subtle preferences like a particular type of humour or an particular outlook on life. That doesn't mean I think someone else isn't of a lesser quality though. It just means they don't match me. It's true that I don't play with many in terms of quantity, but that's not a condemnation of anyone who does either, it just means that I tend to enjoy the ones I have met more often I've lots of non-play friends on Fab, people I love to spend time with socially... I certainly don't think they're less quality because I don't play with them

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I tried to be diplomatic but your translation is most likely easier to grasp.

I was diplomatic, left out the word "skanky" "

By *andydevine OP   Man
over a year ago

sligo

im quite shallow, i like good looks, flat stomach and a night tight body. A decent conversation and both been mutually sexual experienced.

Post new Message to Thread