Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sub women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Women who just want to be used or broken?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

in my opinion and experience of sum stories sub women are indeed broken as a result of past trauma. Very sad

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Women who just want to be used or broken? "

This is not what a true dom-submissive relationship or connection entails. Most people just don't understand that the submissive holds the true power in such a setting.

over a year ago

Wow if any guy said he wants to use me or break me but I'd run a mile.

over a year ago

"Women who just want to be used or broken?

Wow if any guy said he wants to use me or break me but I'd run a mile. "

I’d tend to agree wouldn’t apeal to me either

over a year ago

Broken? Seems someone has been watching too much 50 shades... That's abuse and has no place in S&M

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Some are, some aren't.

While there are some very vulnerable people who have become submissive through a history of violence and abuse (and not just women either), others are strong, independent, confident individuals who simply choose to submit to a particular person. It's a dynamic of trust and respect, and if the dominant party breaks that trust, the submissive will lose respect and no longer submit.

Don't confuse submission with weakness

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think the word broken is all wrong in a sexual submissive context. If you're broken you might be submissive, but for all the wrong reasons and you certainly don't enjoy yourself nor do you want to be there.

Sexually submissive means you get sexual and emotional pleasure from being dominated by another person. It's consciously submitting yourself to the dom/domme.

Finally I'd say there's a good amount of women on here that are not necessarily into sm submission but who like when the man takes the lead and dominates the sexual act.

over a year ago

Anyone using that wording would raise a red flag for me.

over a year ago

Ding ding ding!!! Alarms bells for me with that term!!!!

Em.....the murder of Elaine O’ Hara by Graham Dwyer comes to mind with that term.

over a year ago

"Some are, some aren't.

While there are some very vulnerable people who have become submissive through a history of violence and abuse (and not just women either), others are strong, independent, confident individuals who simply choose to submit to a particular person. It's a dynamic of trust and respect, and if the dominant party breaks that trust, the submissive will lose respect and no longer submit.

Don't confuse submission with weakness"

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 12:02:01]

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

"I think the word broken is all wrong in a sexual submissive context. If you're broken you might be submissive, but for all the wrong reasons and you certainly don't enjoy yourself nor do you want to be there.

Sexually submissive means you get sexual and emotional pleasure from being dominated by another person. It's consciously submitting yourself to the dom/domme.

Finally I'd say there's a good amount of women on here that are not necessarily into sm submission but who like when the man takes the lead and dominates the sexual act. "

Very wise words, especially the last two paragraphs

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 08/04/19 12:06:21]

over a year ago

Idiotic. Almost horse- like ( that’s me never going to Dubai)

over a year ago

I am submissive sexually. I've no trauma or abuse that has broken me and really enjoy being free to own my sexuality. I'm actually a confident, capable and strong woman who chooses to submit to my Dominant.

Submission is a gift and an experienced Dominant neither attempts to break nor uses a sub, but rather recognises the responsibility that comes with the dynamic. The sub is actually the person with the power.

This type of post has absolutely nothing to do with D/s play. Please educate yourself before you even think of going near a submissive before someone gets hurt.

over a year ago

"Please educate yourself before you even think of going near a submissive before someone gets hurt."

Post new Message to Thread