Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rope tieing classes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking at some of the ripe work in the photos, I have to applaud the time, effort of the tier & patience if the person being tied.

but where do you learn the skill & how to do the intruquet knots ... certainly not in the Boy Scouts ... although after their recent controversies you never know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s actually called shibari the are off erotic Japanese rope bondage it actually very easy once you start in the middle of the rope had a female play mate who loved it!!!! Must give her a ring!!! Important to use a soft 3 strand rope!!!! It’s very erotic

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I know a woman who gives classes but I've never managed to make an appointment with her as she's always tied up.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Knew a woman who liked to be fucked with a ligature around her neck..it was disturbing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/19 11:30:12]

over a year ago

two knotty boys is great. their on most social media as well as Youtube. the alternative site that shall not be named has a group based in Dublin that runs workshops every month. one of our friends is the organizer and is one of the best rope men in Ireland. they run all levels in skill. beginner to advanced.

Post new Message to Thread