Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Entering a woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just found this piece and I'm interested to know what your thoughts on it are.

DEAR MEN

Do you know…

"That when you enter a woman, you are actually INSIDE of another human being, you are inside of her?

Have you ever realized how sacred this is?

That this is the closest thing to oneness that you will ever experience, and that she holds this gift for you...

That you can return to the womb and to the point of creation…

That you can plant the seeds of creation as well…

That when you leave her, she feels the separation as you physically pulls out and leave her empty…

That being allowed inside of her is a gift, an honoring, something sacred, and that it is your job to know, respect and honor this…

That her heart is connected to her s*x, and when you want to enter her s*x, you enter her heart as well...

That she feels everything when you enter her, as all of your energy is being passed on and into her. Therefore you have a responsibility of entering with transparency of your intentions, as she will feel all the ways you might use her to avoid feeling your own pain or emotions. You need to be mindful and aware about why you are entering her, and what you are filling her up with…

That “s*x” is the cosmic union of the feminine and the masculine energy, a sacred meeting of polarities, and that it has nothing to do with reaching an org*sm, lasting long enough, the size, another number for your collection, or your worth…

That truly opening up a woman, is about going deep, but not going deep within her, going deep within yourself, knowing yourself, and the deeper you are able to enter yourself, the deeper you can enter a woman as well…" beautifully written by Zoe Johansen ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This the same as a fuck ?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Love it!! Beautifully written

over a year ago

"Love it!! Beautifully written "

Gee thanks xx

over a year ago

Vomit inducing! Give us a fuck anyday

over a year ago

"Just found this piece and I'm interested to know what your thoughts on it are.

DEAR MEN

Do you know…

"That when you enter a woman, you are actually INSIDE of another human being, you are inside of her?

That this is the closest thing to oneness that you will ever experience, and that she holds this gift for you...

That when you leave her, she feels the separation as you physically pulls out and leave her empty…

That being allowed inside of her is a gift, an honoring, something sacred, and that it is your job to know, respect and honor this…

That her heart is connected to her s*x, and when you want to enter her s*x, you enter her heart as well...

That she feels everything when you enter her, as all of your energy is being passed on and into her. Therefore you have a responsibility of entering with transparency of your intentions, as she will feel all the ways you might use her to avoid feeling your own pain or emotions. You need to be mindful and aware about why you are entering her, and what you are filling her up with…

That “s*x” is the cosmic union of the feminine and the masculine energy, a sacred meeting of polarities, and that it has nothing to do with reaching an org*sm, lasting long enough, the size, another number for your collection, or your worth…

That truly opening up a woman, is about going deep, but not going deep within her, going deep within yourself, knowing yourself, and the deeper you are able to enter yourself, the deeper you can enter a woman as well…" beautifully written by Zoe Johansen ??"

Ok so let’s re- write this as a man entering a man ... answers on a forum post

over a year ago

"

Ok so let’s re- write this as a man entering a man ... answers on a forum post "

Jesus, go easy! Dont just ram it in! More lube!!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Well I still think it's beautifully written.

I didn't look at it from the perspective of a sex meet, because, well, it refers to procreation, which I doubt is high on many swingers' agenda. To me it reads like a beautiful description of an act of love and trust between two people who care for each other.

I see art in everything though

over a year ago

I saw I came and i got conquered

over a year ago

That returning to the womb stuff isn't at all creepy

over a year ago

Pass the swarfega please

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I think they confused a vulcan mind meld for face down ass up fucking.

over a year ago

"I think they confused a vulcan mind meld for face down ass up fucking."

Live long and pound her

over a year ago

"I think they confused a vulcan mind meld for face down ass up fucking.

Live long and pound her "

She canna take any more Jim

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Meh... Get it inta ya Cynthia!

over a year ago

"Meh... Get it inta ya Cynthia! "

Roger, ramjet

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh jaysos, what a painful read, a step backwards in female sexual liberation.

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Deep

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Meh... Get it inta ya Cynthia!

Roger, ramjet "

"Brace yourself Bridget" counted as foreplay back in our day so I'll go with that still!

over a year ago

Roger, ramjet

"Brace yourself Bridget" counted as foreplay back in our day so I'll go with that still! "

“Bite down on the pillow baby, I’m picking up the pace!!” was a favourite of mine

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 16:14:51]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Roger, ramjet

"Brace yourself Bridget" counted as foreplay back in our day so I'll go with that still!

“Bite down on the pillow baby, I’m picking up the pace!!” was a favourite of mine "

I didn't have you down as such a gentleman.

There was a neighbour of mine who used to say "hould up the tail there Mary Kate and we'll give her another go!"

over a year ago

Roger, ramjet

“Bite down on the pillow baby, I’m picking up the pace!!” was a favourite of mine

There was a neighbour of mine who used to say "hould up the tail there Mary Kate and we'll give her another go!" "

You sure it not Maryann.

over a year ago

Roger, ramjet

There was a neighbour of mine who used to say "hould up the tail there Mary Kate and we'll give her another go!" "

Friend of mine pulled a young lady in Galway! He was completely put off the idea of having sexual relations when she lay down on the bed, opened her legs and invited him in with the words "lob it in der boss"!

over a year ago

I'll have whatever you're smoking OP...

On a serious note - when you pull out you leave her empty?

Seriously disturbing that someone may think that woman can't be complete without a dick inside her.

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Interesting

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Well, have any of you ever tried this? "when you enter her sex, you enter her heart". This article is talking about loving not fucking. A good fuck is OK every now and then, but pales against lovemaking. Lovemaking with a loving lover is what most want, even here on Fab, believe it or not. I know some are very impatient, and once aroused need to fuck quickly, but give this a go. You'll be amazed at the difference in your sex life. And guys, if you can master this technique, you will be the best lover she will ever have met, because you'll be different from all the other, average, mediocre guys she has had sex with. Open her heart first, not her legs.

By *oireloveCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Roger, ramjet

There was a neighbour of mine who used to say "hould up the tail there Mary Kate and we'll give her another go!"

Friend of mine pulled a young lady in Galway! He was completely put off the idea of having sexual relations when she lay down on the bed, opened her legs and invited him in with the words "lob it in der boss"!"

Pure class

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well, have any of you ever tried this? "when you enter her sex, you enter her heart" "

My cock isn't that big

over a year ago

"I'll have whatever you're smoking OP...

Seriously disturbing that someone may think that woman can't be complete without a dick inside her. "

Excuse me can you keep those kind of thoughts to yourself.....

"My cock completes you" is my only fab tactic

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I'll have whatever you're smoking OP...

Seriously disturbing that someone may think that woman can't be complete without a dick inside her.

Excuse me can you keep those kind of thoughts to yourself.....

"My cock completes you" is my only fab tactic"

That's deep, balls deep!

over a year ago

My favourite part was censoring what I can only assume was the word, and cover your delicate eyes folks, sex

over a year ago

"Well I still think it's beautifully written.

I didn't look at it from the perspective of a sex meet, because, well, it refers to procreation, which I doubt is high on many swingers' agenda. To me it reads like a beautiful description of an act of love and trust between two people who care for each other.

I see art in everything though "

Well my dear being swinger or not, this is a pure art, description of a magical act of love not sex only and also the trust between woman and man.

And I totally agree with you

over a year ago

DEAR MEN

Do you know…

That truly opening up a woman, is about going deep, but not going deep within her, going deep within yourself, knowing yourself, and the deeper you are able to enter yourself, the deeper you can enter a woman as well…" beautifully written by Zoe Johansen ??"

Thank you for sharing! I was wondering when read few lines where I have read it first time...

Its beautiful!

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Sounds like a reading at a pagan wedding.....unlikly to be experienced on a fab meet

over a year ago

"Sounds like a reading at a pagan wedding.....unlikly to be experienced on a fab meet"

Open your eyes widely Mr. Some etnic groups on the world treat the procreation act as a mystical event. Sex for many people is like a sport discipline. Bang bang next please

No thanks. I may have one or even three lovers but we have connection between each other and having fun then laugh and chat is exactly what I want.

People have their own preferences. I respect this.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Love it

By *iver80Man
over a year ago

south side ,

Its a pleasure ,and respect

By *lucard5Man
over a year ago

kerry capital

Beautifully put.

over a year ago

It's often what's meant when one says they want a connection.

Some find it hard to verbalise feelings, emotions and presence, but this describes a lot of what is meant by the word connection which many use in their profile. To connect one needs to give one of the more precious gifts we can give to another which is time.

Many have no time, not to reply, not to read, not to listen, not to hear another : we do have time to watch rubbish, view rubbish, listen to rubbish which is in a detached space though.

over a year ago

"Well, have any of you ever tried this? "when you enter her sex, you enter her heart". This article is talking about loving not fucking. A good fuck is OK every now and then, but pales against lovemaking. Lovemaking with a loving lover is what most want, even here on Fab, believe it or not. I know some are very impatient, and once aroused need to fuck quickly, but give this a go. You'll be amazed at the difference in your sex life. And guys, if you can master this technique, you will be the best lover she will ever have met, because you'll be different from all the other, average, mediocre guys she has had sex with. Open her heart first, not her legs. "
this

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

Totally agreee theres nothing quiet like a partner really wanting you an her expressing her happiness also.

over a year ago

alot of negativity & sarcasm here about this article...personally I felt is fully explained & outlined the difference between "love making" with a partner & "sex" ... both are enjoyable & both have their place ... there are occasions when even with a partner it is just sex ... but love making as described does indeed transcend sex ... if I had to pick it would be emotional love making everytime

over a year ago

What a load of.....

over a year ago

"Well, have any of you ever tried this? "when you enter her sex, you enter her heart". This article is talking about loving not fucking. A good fuck is OK every now and then, but pales against lovemaking. Lovemaking with a loving lover is what most want, even here on Fab, believe it or not. I know some are very impatient, and once aroused need to fuck quickly, but give this a go. You'll be amazed at the difference in your sex life. And guys, if you can master this technique, you will be the best lover she will ever have met, because you'll be different from all the other, average, mediocre guys she has had sex with. Open her heart first, not her legs. "

From one man to another, my sentiments exactly.

By *ashy85Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"What a load of..... "

Shite in a bucket I think she wanted to say hahahahaha

over a year ago

Zzzzzzzzzz

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

DEAR MEN

Do you know…

a beautiful text, thank you for sharing

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Sounds like a reading at a pagan wedding.....unlikly to be experienced on a fab meet

Open your eyes widely Mr. Some etnic groups on the world treat the procreation act as a mystical event. Sex for many people is like a sport discipline. Bang bang next please

No thanks. I may have one or even three lovers but we have connection between each other and having fun then laugh and chat is exactly what I want.

People have their own preferences. I respect this. "

Bit of a assumption mrs here not mr but it happens often on fab....firstly i have a good understanding of world religions and being in a relationship with the same man for over 20 years i do know the difference between making love and a quick bang having experienced both in and outside of my relationship....i agree making love especially when its for procreation is indeed magical but as i said unlikely on a fab meet and if people have that expectation from a nsa sex site they will be very disappointed (mrs)

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

DEAR MEN

Do you know…

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

thats the most beautifull piece ever written about passion .

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Have you considered how special is it for a man to submit his cock into a women’s vagina?

It’s a dark cave, and easy to get lost.

Think about it, the man is willing to plunge his most treasured toy into the unknown.

over a year ago

"Have you considered how special is it for a man to submit his cock into a women’s vagina?

Think about it, the man is willing to plunge his most treasured toy into the unknown. "

Exactly - I mean anything could be lurking in there - bit like; “The Descent”, or Alien.... talk about taking your cock in your own hands!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Have you considered how special is it for a man to submit his cock into a women’s vagina?

Think about it, the man is willing to plunge his most treasured toy into the unknown.

Exactly - I mean anything could be lurking in there - bit like; “The Descent”, or Alien.... talk about taking your cock in your own hands!"

I think this might be the movie you intended to refer to:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0780622/

Post new Message to Thread