FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are peoples opions on age gaps? Really struggling to find meets due to being so young in Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What are peoples opions on age gaps? Really struggling to find meets due to being so young in Dublin "

Hi OP, firstly I don't meet younger guys because most in my experience are to inexperienced for me. Secondly mostly live with parents cannot accommodate. Thirdly i just think the maturity is not there not all but most from what I have experienced. But some serious hot looking younger guys with serious bodys mmmmm. What I would suggest for you is try message the club organisers to get an invite to parties. This way you might get a chance, it's a start, loads of woman love younger guys OP. Most guys find it hard on here at the start not just you.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Very true Miss Grey, thanks for the pointer.. Pity I'm to young for you... Seem very very down to earth

over a year ago

"Very true Miss Grey, thanks for the pointer.. Pity I'm to young for you... Seem very very down to earth "

Your welcome don't give up hope, interacting here is good to get you seen and heard, well virtually anyway lol. If you get an invite jump to the opportunity even if it's to sociaise and see what happens. It takes a little while to get relaxed in the asthmosphere for most people.

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

And at the other end of the scale like me I'm to old to meet up with a woman

over a year ago

"And at the other end of the scale like me I'm to old to meet up with a woman "

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ohhhhhh hello OP

over a year ago

My opinion ?. My opinion is that you are ten times more likely to get a meet at your age than I am at my age

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

you will fit someone’s demographic OP. Just don’t feck it up by being an ass when you do

By *iniairlWoman
over a year ago

Cavan

I used to have a kink for young, inexperienced men. Unfortunately most of them here it total waste of time. Not sure if just messing or chicken out but if one out of ten showed up for a meet it was a success

over a year ago

"I used to have a kink for young, inexperienced men. Unfortunately most of them here it total waste of time. Not sure if just messing or chicken out but if one out of ten showed up for a meet it was a success "

I have a kink for wearing my uniform ; but she should be blindfolded at first so she doesn’t know what type it is until some fun has been had first

over a year ago

"I used to have a kink for young, inexperienced men. Unfortunately most of them here it total waste of time. Not sure if just messing or chicken out but if one out of ten showed up for a meet it was a success

I have a kink for wearing my uniform ; but she should be blindfolded at first so she doesn’t know what type it is until some fun has been had first"

Now there is an interesting senario x

By *iniairlWoman
over a year ago

Cavan

And when the blindfold goes off its a bartender uniform:D:D I love uniforms and i love blindfolds, but not at the same time

over a year ago

"I used to have a kink for young, inexperienced men. Unfortunately most of them here it total waste of time. Not sure if just messing or chicken out but if one out of ten showed up for a meet it was a success

I have a kink for wearing my uniform ; but she should be blindfolded at first so she doesn’t know what type it is until some fun has been had first

Now there is an interesting senario x"

Most women seem to like it, especially when the blindfold comes off)

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Obviously there's no age limit on fab other than being 18. However in my humble opinion young people like yourself op should just go out, enjoy themselves and meet the girls out there rather than hanging on the internet.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I do have my age preferences set quite narrow. I'm only 26 so I can't speak to younger guys here because I'm in the same demographic as most but I can't see myself going any higher than my highest age preference. Simply because I have quite young parents (46) and I wouldn't like to be with someone closer to their age than mine.

Although I have seen some gorgeous older men here who do tempt me and I like the idea of a mature experienced man.

You'll find people OP. Don't worry too much.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

It's a tough old world OP. See... Sometimes younger guys give the impression that they want to fuck a milf, a cougar, an experienced lady, as if they see you as a label or a bucket list item more so than as a person you truly desire. Now, I'm not saying this is the case with you, but you're battling against a stereotype already set in place by thousands of other lads your age who regularly crop up on the forums saying how much they want to meet a mature/older lady.

I suggest when you mail someone, don't even mention age or experience. These are things you can check on your profiles. There's no need to ask a woman if she's into younger... You can see from her preferences if you're in her age range or not. Talk to her as an equal, not an older person. If you click, you click and it's based on how well you connect rather than labels. Being younger doesn't mean you have to be less mature

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

"And at the other end of the scale like me I'm to old to meet up with a woman "

Would go that far!

over a year ago

"What are peoples opions on age gaps? Really struggling to find meets due to being so young in Dublin "

Like anything on here OP, people have their preferences. The nice thing about that is there's someone on here for you. I've met ladies of all ages, some young some not as young. There are many not interested too. Just know what you want, have some clear indications in your profile and someone will be interested.

My age hasn't prevented me.

over a year ago

Different ages attract different people so there is no right or wrong choice.

For myself, I am more attracted to guys over 40 or even 45 as I can connect better with them though that is not to say I won't or havn't met younger if he stands out. Lol

My general rule is not to meet guys the same age or younger than my own kids plus 5 years. So that is all under 37's out. Lol

over a year ago

My dick tells me 18 yr olds are ok but realistically it’s ptobably not wise . Would ruin her for life trying to attain the unattainable once we did the deed

over a year ago

I have a kink for wearing my uniform ; but she should be blindfolded at first so she doesn’t know what type it is until some fun has been had first"

Have a thing for uniforms, giz a hint wat type of uniform u have

over a year ago

Im nicely in the middle. My rule is ten yrs younger at most, as it just seems odd to me,but have been with 17 yrs older also. Age is just a number.

An attraction is an attraction i find age or gender for me.

over a year ago

Have a thing for uniforms, giz a hint wat type of uniform u have "

The type you will really like

over a year ago

I am 72 I have met some lovely people of all ages.

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

We like to keep age gaps closer to our age as we have more to chat about and in common over a couple of drinks x

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

I have gone younger but I do like to keep it to 12yrs younger at the most. My daughter is 17 and the last thing I want is her bringing home a new bf and I met him on fab

Also over my 2.5yrs here I have come to find that the younger guys cancel last min. Plus at 22 you could be lying about your age as most do! To risky for me

You will find someone eventually just keep chatting

Post new Message to Thread