Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

And then I went and spoiled it all!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By saying something stupid like "I love you".

Just like the song, whats the most stupid thing you've said to a fellow fabber that ended up in a meet not happening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I'll start then! The woman said she loves oral so trying to be funny I said I had a 9" tongue and could breathe through my ears! Don't think she found it funny!

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I was chatting to a local girl for a week or so a good while back, everything going great and we had arranged to meet on the Friday.

On the day said something came up, but she was going out with her mates on the Saturday and perhaps she could call in to me at the end of the night.

I said it would probably be too late and to enjoy her night out and we'll arrange another time.

She hasn't been on the site since

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'll start then! The woman said she loves oral so trying to be funny I said I had a 9" tongue and could breathe through my ears! Don't think she found it funny!"

You gobshite!

Very few women like a cervix lick but many dream of a g spot tongue flutter.

Keep your tongue bragging to 5in and you'll be grand

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

Don’t call em a waster even in jest !!! The humour doesn’t transfer to text

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s not what I said, it’s what I didn’t say. Had arranged a meet for the next day. Next day came, I logged on. Sent her a message saying looking forward etc then jumped in the shower , shave etc ( took a bit longer than usual).

When I got back to my phone I found a string of messages and found myself blocked. Because I was away for 30 mins and hadn’t answered her messages she got increasingly abusive until she said I was a waster and blocked me. Have to say I have come across many similarly weird people on here.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Was suppose to meet someone for a drink one Fri night during that day he messaged to say could we bring it forward an hr or two,as i explained that ive kids and needed to get them sorted he tells me to bring them along give them a lemonade and they could watch him fuck me........

By *iniairlWoman
over a year ago

Cavan

wow, im wordless...

over a year ago

"Was suppose to meet someone for a drink one Fri night during that day he messaged to say could we bring it forward an hr or two,as i explained that ive kids and needed to get them sorted he tells me to bring them along give them a lemonade and they could watch him fuck me........ "

And all of a sudden this thread got fucked up.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 08:48:16]

over a year ago

"Was suppose to meet someone for a drink one Fri night during that day he messaged to say could we bring it forward an hr or two,as i explained that ive kids and needed to get them sorted he tells me to bring them along give them a lemonade and they could watch him fuck me........ "

Classy guy

over a year ago

The joys of fab

By *c90Man
over a year ago

Noiseville

Lemonade lol, is it the 1950's? Hold out for a bottle of . Each.

over a year ago

"Was suppose to meet someone for a drink one Fri night during that day he messaged to say could we bring it forward an hr or two,as i explained that ive kids and needed to get them sorted he tells me to bring them along give them a lemonade and they could watch him fuck me........

Lemonade lol, is it the 1950's? Hold out for a bottle of . Each. "

Bottle o’ pop

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It was all going so well until she asked if I needed to see a face pic. I replied "no sure if you're ugly I'll just go at you from behind"

I think she was a bit put off by the lack of punctuation in my message because she never replied.

By *ndrew1972Man
over a year ago

Roscrea

I actually got as far as chatting a woman on the phone & asked, have you read my profile?

She obviously hadn't

By *amelman7823Man
over a year ago

Ashbourne

well its not so much what I did...we were about to have a snog in the car, and she burped

which i wouldn't mind in many respects, but it was a spaghetti bologeise burp...and there was a woeful whiff of garlic and mince and ,ahhhhhh.....she kinda blew it at me too....i had to stop here from going in and take a sip of water , rolling down the window to let the stench dissipate.....i shuddered to think, and then thanked the lord she hadn't farted

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/04/19 16:52:05]

over a year ago

"well its not so much what I did...we were about to have a snog in the car, and she burped

which i wouldn't mind in many respects, but it was a spaghetti bologeise burp...and there was a woeful whiff of garlic and mince and ,ahhhhhh.....she kinda blew it at me too....i had to stop here from going in and take a sip of water , rolling down the window to let the stench dissipate.....i shuddered to think, and then thanked the lord she hadn't farted "

over a year ago

" "no sure if you're ugly I'll just go at you from behind")"

over a year ago

"hello"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

" "no sure if you're ugly I'll just go at you from behind")

"

I think there should've been a comma after no.

over a year ago

I think there should've been a comma after no. "

Bloody grammar nazis!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Bloody grammar nazis!"

That's what I thought too...

Wait... You're in the nip!

Swoooon... Dem titties!

Mother of God!

over a year ago

Bloody grammar nazis!

Swoooon... Dem titties!

Mother of God! "

You can’t see them in the pic but I was actually wearing socks. Cold feet!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Bloody grammar nazis!

Swoooon... Dem titties!

Mother of God!

You can’t see them in the pic but I was actually wearing socks. Cold feet!"

Socks don't bother me at all. I was focused much higher than that. Beautiful boobies.

over a year ago

Can't comment bash has me blocked

over a year ago

This wasn’t a fab meet but with the first lady i got with after my marriage ended, was a hotel meet and we were fairly well down to business (and both quite d*unk too) and i said my ex wifes name out of sheer habit, needless to say that pretty much killed the mood lol

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Getting them into bed is no problem, getting them in again seems to be a bit of trouble, a lot of women dont appreciate my after sex routine.

I mean they made me cum so quick, least i can do is try make them laugh.

By *ugarandspice101Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Sweet jesus!!

Post new Message to Thread