Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What makes a good profile great?

Jump to newest

By *aneMarple OP   Woman
over a year ago

dublin

I'm often asked for my opinion on people's profiles and I try to give good advice. I'm all about knowing what you want and are prepared to give. It saves time and makes things easier for people. What kind of profiles attract your interest and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm often asked for my opinion on people's profiles and I try to give good advice. I'm all about knowing what you want and are prepared to give. It saves time and makes things easier for people. What kind of profiles attract your interest and why? "

I’ll probably get shot for saying this but I like to see a few cock pics. Maybe not the main profile pic but defo to see if it worth chatting ha. Also I’d love if fab put an option for cock size and of course boob size on the details part.

over a year ago

"I'm often asked for my opinion on people's profiles and I try to give good advice. I'm all about knowing what you want and are prepared to give. It saves time and makes things easier for people. What kind of profiles attract your interest and why?

I’ll probably get shot for saying this but I like to see a few cock pics. Maybe not the main profile pic but defo to see if it worth chatting ha. Also I’d love if fab put an option for cock size and of course boob size on the details part. "

Cock mad you are

over a year ago

I once put together a guide to fabbing and how to put a profile together and got slaughtered so best not to give my advice

over a year ago

"I'm often asked for my opinion on people's profiles and I try to give good advice. I'm all about knowing what you want and are prepared to give. It saves time and makes things easier for people. What kind of profiles attract your interest and why?

I’ll probably get shot for saying this but I like to see a few cock pics. Maybe not the main profile pic but defo to see if it worth chatting ha. Also I’d love if fab put an option for cock size and of course boob size on the details part.

Cock mad you are "

Ha I know

By *aneMarple OP   Woman
over a year ago

dublin

1 or 2 cock pics is OK but I can't stand more than that. I love nick black and white shots that leave something to the imagination. I'd love a height filter

over a year ago

Cock mad you are "

I got big cock need look after you tell friend.

over a year ago

I’ll probably get shot for saying this but I like to see a few cock pics. Maybe not the main profile pic but defo to see if it worth chatting ha. Also I’d love if fab put an option for cock size and of course boob size on the details part. "

Pity I didn't know that when I messages you a few weeks back, I might have stood out from the crowd a bit more

over a year ago

Cock mad you are I got big cock need look after you tell friend."

What will maryann say

over a year ago

Cock mad you are I got big cock need look after you tell friend.

What will maryann say "

I look for new women.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I'm often asked for my opinion on people's profiles and I try to give good advice. I'm all about knowing what you want and are prepared to give. It saves time and makes things easier for people. What kind of profiles attract your interest and why? "

-----------------

Sexy/erotic/tasty pics

A profile longer than "looking for men" that reveals her tastes, preferences in a chatty & playful way

over a year ago

I think you’re profile is great. I loved the read and it gives plenty of information without making it seem like a check list! This is just a compliment and what i would class as a great profile so thank you for sharing!

By *aneMarple OP   Woman
over a year ago

dublin

I think you’re profile is great. I loved the read and it gives plenty of information without making it seem like a check list! This is just a compliment and what i would class as a great profile so thank you for sharing! "

Why thank you kindly

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

As you said OP, height filter would be useful

What do I like to see on a profile??

More than 'will fill later'.

over a year ago

I think you’re profile is great. I loved the read and it gives plenty of information without making it seem like a check list! This is just a compliment and what i would class as a great profile so thank you for sharing!

Why thank you kindly "

You’re very welcome!!

over a year ago

Short profiles with 5 or 6 assorted pics . Oh and an age range that allows me to contact them lol

over a year ago

Some basic text at least that lets you know something about the person. Pic wise a vague sense of what they look like works for me. In or out of clothing. No need for close ups, can zoom on easy enough.

over a year ago

"1 or 2 cock pics is OK but I can't stand more than that. I love nick black and white shots that leave something to the imagination. I'd love a height filter"

Oh yeah defo the height filter.

By *ooking for you2018Man
over a year ago

Galway

Maybe it's just me, but I have always been fond of profiles that say they like short skinny beardy men.

over a year ago

Pity I didn't know that when I messages you a few weeks back, I might have stood out from the crowd a bit more "

Aww did I ignore you? Sorry

over a year ago

Feel free to come measure mine and have a look any time miss cox's xx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The presence of me would make any profile great.

I'm great.

I love me.

My mammy was never wrong.

over a year ago

Feel free to flick through an time and drop me a message we could take turns measuring these if you want lol

over a year ago

Good punctuation

Some clever quotes

Maybe a bit of foliage

over a year ago

"As you said OP, height filter would be useful

What do I like to see on a profile??

More than 'will fill later'. "

Will fill later really gets my goat.

over a year ago

Pity I didn't know that when I messages you a few weeks back, I might have stood out from the crowd a bit more

Aww did I ignore you? Sorry "

I'll send them now lol

over a year ago

Aww did I ignore you? Sorry

I'll send them now lol"

over a year ago

"1 or 2 cock pics is OK but I can't stand more than that. I love nick black and white shots that leave something to the imagination. I'd love a height filter"

Height filter! Well I may as well pack my bags and go home.

By *aneMarple OP   Woman
over a year ago

dublin

"1 or 2 cock pics is OK but I can't stand more than that. I love nick black and white shots that leave something to the imagination. I'd love a height filter

Height filter! Well I may as well pack my bags and go home.

"

You're already in my sights

By *nicumCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Verifications

over a year ago

"The presence of me would make any profile great.

I'm great.

I love me.

My mammy was never wrong. "

Would a verification from mummy be off putting for the ladies?

over a year ago

The best thing about fab or any other site is that we are all different and unique. So best advice for profiles is to be yourself and stay true to your desires. Be polite and respectful at all times. Manners cost nothing and should be natural to most here. There will always be someone out there in time who's boxes you will tick. And if not re-examine why you are on here and is this the right site for you.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I'm great.

I love me.

Would a verification from mummy be off putting for the ladies?"

That's made me think...

Verifications are purely to say you've met someone and can confirm that they really exist and are not a bot, or a man pretending to be a couple or a woman, etc., etc., etc., right??

And most people accept social veris as proof enough...

They don't need to know if you measured someone's cock for accuracy or if you brought along a Dyson to make sure that the suction comparison was real...

So would it matter it you were verified by a relative who also happened to be a Fabber? Be it a sibling, a cousin, an aunt.. Whatever. Would anyone think it strange?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm great.

I love me.

Would a verification from mummy be off putting for the ladies?"

Ah sure look, it's worth a try.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm great.

I love me.

Would a verification from mummy be off putting for the ladies?

That's made me think...

Verifications are purely to say you've met someone and can confirm that they really exist and are not a bot, or a man pretending to be a couple or a woman, etc., etc., etc., right??

And most people accept social veris as proof enough...

They don't need to know if you measured someone's cock for accuracy or if you brought along a Dyson to make sure that the suction comparison was real...

So would it matter it you were verified by a relative who also happened to be a Fabber? Be it a sibling, a cousin, an aunt.. Whatever. Would anyone think it strange? "

Personally I'm not terribly bothered by verifications. If trust my own judgement more than what I'd read tbh.

over a year ago

Mine has had much work over time and it’s fairly comprehensive. This way, it cuts out all the crap and if it takes your fancy, well you know what you are letting yourself in for.

over a year ago

I like my profile it very good I get women.

Post new Message to Thread