Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Does my head in

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a quick rant here

I’m sick of certain women who come out with the same crap on their profile

Example 1.no dick pic guys I’ve seen them before. Then when you send a email with your face pic attached they look at it and don’t even respond.and before ye say anything.id prefer if she said sorry your an ugly fecker but thanks anyway.but I get nothing in return

Example 2. Same update every few weeks.

I’m thinking of leaving this site. What do u think guys.

If u want to leave just leave. What’s with the sympathy votes.???

Example 3. Hey guys put some effort when messaging. So I do.

She reads it and deletes it.

Why not respond.

You asked for effort and I gave it. Then u just delete it. Just a quick mail to say thanks but no thanks will do.

If any female wants to correct me.plesse send a face pic. No fanny pic because if I seen one I’ve seen them all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Example 1.no dick pic guys I’ve seen them before. Then when you send a email with your face pic attached they look at it and don’t even respond.and before ye say anything.id prefer if she said sorry your an ugly fecker but thanks anyway.but I get nothing in return

Why not respond.

You asked for effort and I gave it. Then u just delete it. Just a quick mail to say thanks but no thanks will do.

If any female wants to correct me.plesse send a face pic. No fanny pic because if I seen one I’ve seen them all. "

Example 4. Pissy woe be me threads

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

If any female wants to correct me.plesse send a face pic. No fanny pic because if I seen one I’ve seen them all. "

classic

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

take it with a pinch of salt buddy, females have a lot to chose from on here just be patient and it will come eventually at 4.30am wen all the dreamers have gone to bed and left a few fabbers frustrated so anyone will do..have faith lol

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Sometimes I just dont know who they think they are.

By *rxmrsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Not just the girls that do that did u read some fellas profiles on here

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

------------

Or my fav...

"Am sick of guys here sending creepy mails"

So, you put a bit of effort into an ice-breaker/message they read it and then "message deleted"

One simple solution is to block those who are attention seeking narcassists or are high maintenance

...as there's plenty of lovely people here

but takes a little time sometimes to find

By *unhornyguy2012Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Just a quick rant here

Example 1.no dick pic guys I’ve seen them before. Then when you send a email with your face pic attached they look at it and don’t even respond.and before ye say anything.id prefer if she saidsorry your an ugly fecker but thanks anyway.but I get nothing in return

Why not respond.

so true.

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

If any female wants to correct me.plesse send a face pic. No fanny pic because if I seen one I’ve seen them all.

------------

Or my fav...

So, you put a bit of effort into an ice-breaker/message they read it and then "message deleted"

One simple solution is to block those who are attention seeking narcassists or are high maintenance

but takes a little time sometimes to find "

But I am sick of guys sending me creepy mails no matter how much effort they've put into being extra creepy

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

------------

Or my fav...

but takes a little time sometimes to find

But I am sick of guys sending me creepy mails no matter how much effort they've put into being extra creepy

"

---------------

Never knew effort was needed into being "creepy"

So you mean it's a learned skill that ANY & EVERY guy can develop???

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

Example 1.

If a woman would only be interested in a penis - she would have a glory hole cut out in her front door. Cheap simple solution to get a nice dick and not see a face or a body attached to it.

In real world if you send me your face pic, you happen to be not my type and I be polite saying "sorry, but you're not my type" 90% chance you will keep messaging me asking why, what's wrong, then a week later you will message me again asking how's things, then two months later you will message me something new and it will go on and on. It saves time and ads discretion to simply delete a photo of a face you do not wish to sit on.

Example 2.

Everyone posts them statuses. Men and women. Men more often. Do what grown ups do - ignore them.

Example 3.

You think you put the effort into a message when in reality you either stated the obvious stuff that's already written in your own profile "hi, I'm Mike from Belfast, I'm 5.9, brown hair, purple eyes, I like walking and gym 2 times a week, not too skinny, 6 solid inches and zero personality, hope we can chat and see how we get on" or completely ignored what preferences contacted profile had like " hi, I know you don't meet single guys, but I'm not just a single guy- I can juggle frying pans and make you squirt across the room And suck my own cock at the same time" or... just be extra creepy and write a book about how you will tie a lady in question to a dining table and piss on her calling her a cum bucket... because ya know cough cough you're a dom.

Now, not a single thing was referred to you OP personally as I don't know you and we have never spoke... those are mere examples...

over a year ago

Quoted from the Site' FAQs page:

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#noreply

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested.

If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

over a year ago

Just ignore them and send nice real close up pics of your dick, the ones where you can see your pores and how close you shaved your pubes, that love that shit

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Down with this sort of thing

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Right lads.

I fucking dare ye to join this!

One full week of no Fab.

Yes, that's right, no Fab!!

As in, you can't Wink/message/look at/Fab a pic of any individual person on Fab.

Starve them of your usual affections.

See what happens.

See if the tables turn and the ladies actually start winking/messaging/ looking at profiles(unhidden).

You can only reply to Winks/messages, nothing else.

Do you think it'll make a difference?

Obviously I'm playing devils advocate here and I know hundreds won't read this but, if it gets traction, I have ideas on how to make it spread site wide, well Ireland wide at least.

over a year ago

"Just ignore them and send nice real close up pics of your dick, the ones where you can see your pores and how close you shaved your pubes, that love that shit"

don't forget the sky remote and a can of lynx they love those photos

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

As in, you can't Wink/message/look at/Fab a pic of any individual person on Fab.

See what happens.

See if the tables turn and the ladies actually start winking/messaging/ looking at profiles(unhidden).

Obviously I'm playing devils advocate here and I know hundreds won't read this but, if it gets traction, I have ideas on how to make it spread site wide, well Ireland wide at least."

Bump

over a year ago

The problem..right now 37 women online and 300+ men...the ladies can pick who they want and im guessing the 37 on right now are getting about 300 messages !!!

Perseverance.....And creepy messages works a treat lol

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"The problem..right now 37 women online and 300+ men...the ladies can pick who they want and im guessing the 37 on right now are getting about 300 messages !!!

Perseverance.....And creepy messages works a treat lol"

Do we want to be seen as persevering pricks with creepy messages?

Sorry but I don't.

Hows a week of starving the ladies of the regulars complimenting them sound?

Let the scum come to the top and let the ladies block the majority of walkers and then the deal guys return.

Just an idea. Not perfect and open to abuse from all angles but I'm just throwing it out there

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Bump

over a year ago

"The problem..right now 37 women online and 300+ men...the ladies can pick who they want and im guessing the 37 on right now are getting about 300 messages !!!

Sorry but I don't.

Let the scum come to the top and let the ladies block the majority of walkers and then the deal guys return.

Just an idea. Not perfect and open to abuse from all angles but I'm just throwing it out there"

Good idea

over a year ago

Sorry but I don't.

Just an idea. Not perfect and open to abuse from all angles but I'm just throwing it out there"

I remember trying to suggest this very thing over 5 yrs ago. I do recall some of the replies from women at that time. The theory is great, but in practice with so many men and so few actually do anything other than bleating with everyone else it doesn't work as a group, but as an individual it does. Those who have noticed or follow you will more likely message to see if you're ok after a week or twos absence. Doors open....

I've been kinda been doing that for over a year in a different way. I never send a first message, 99% incognito, rarely fab pics unless I genuinely think it's nice and different. It reduced my block list too.

over a year ago

Most women and men here are lovely and at the end of the day here for the one thing but some seem to go out of their way to be assholes

Some of the stuff that winds me up

1....in their status those that go on about the earth shattering sex they've just had and that's sooooo much better than the pathetic rest of us

2....go on about how educated and cerebral they are and if you're not a Hollywood star or top banker that you're scum to them then you read their profile and they can't string a sentence together

over a year ago

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

See what happens.

Obviously I'm playing devils advocate here and I know hundreds won't read this but, if it gets traction, I have ideas on how to make it spread site wide, well Ireland wide at least."

Great idea

Ladies can chat amonst who they want to then in comfort without

No hi in ur aera wanna fuck

No mails with I'm a dom u will submit to all my needs

No up close cock pics

No poor me mails i havent had sex in so many wks

No help me mails I need a verification us men get a raw deal here

Lads go for it great idea

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

As far as they are concerned, fabswingers isn't about what you want, or what you feel entitled to, it's about what they want.

If it pisses you off so much, improve your own profile and women may contact you first, then you can decide who to respond to and who not to.

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

As far as they are concerned, fabswingers isn't about what you want, or what you feel entitled to, it's about what they want.

If it pisses you off so much, improve your own profile and women may contact you first, then you can decide who to respond to and who not to. "

I agree with absolutely nothing he just said but I do agree it's not about you it's about the elite swing society

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

We try to reply to every messege, But joining the site entities men (or women) to nothing at the end of the day.

You want to stand out? Go to the social events.

over a year ago

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

See what happens.

Out of interest how many messages/winks/fabs do you or our fellow fabbers send a week?

Other than people I am already chatting to I'd be lucky to see one or two new profiles or forumites a week that interest me enough to contact.

I get new guys might spam out loads of mails. But for people who have been on a while would the above really make much of a difference?

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

No reply -no interest so just move on !

We used to reply to most messages but don't anymore because some and not all guys think once you respond youre fair game for the ride.

Regardless of whether we get 1 message or 100 messages if we aren't interested we won't reply .

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Try sending no mail to profiles for a week, see what happens.

over a year ago

I got a message from a woman yesterday. She said she didn’t like dick pics and didn’t understand my underwear pics. Didn’t understand them I said back. Yes didn’t understand them. What do u mean? I just don’t understand them ( no idea what she was on about). Looking at her profile she had various vagina and breast pics and several underwear pics similar to mine. What the hell was she on about?. Am sure a female fabber will come on and let me know the sense she was saying and how my pics cannot be understood ????

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

See what happens.

you wont get lads to follow that but I nearly guarantee if you did, lads would get very very few mails from women.

over a year ago

"I got a message from a woman yesterday. She said she didn’t like dick pics and didn’t understand my underwear pics. Didn’t understand them I said back. Yes didn’t understand them. What do u mean? I just don’t understand them ( no idea what she was on about). Looking at her profile she had various vagina and breast pics and several underwear pics similar to mine. What the hell was she on about?. Am sure a female fabber will come on and let me know the sense she was saying and how my pics cannot be understood ????"
I got stick about my knickers on my profile pic too awk well

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

See what happens.

Obviously I'm playing devils advocate here and I know hundreds won't read this but, if it gets traction, I have ideas on how to make it spread site wide, well Ireland wide at least.you wont get lads to follow that but I nearly guarantee if you did, lads would get very very few mails from women. "

I have been doing this for the last 6 months or so, never wink, or send messages and Fab the odd pic I like. I get as much attention as I’m looking for. If I do get a message from a woman it’s due to a forum post or a comment on a photo. It does work, just depends on what your looking to get from the site.

over a year ago

"I got a message from a woman yesterday. She said she didn’t like dick pics and didn’t understand my underwear pics. Didn’t understand them I said back. Yes didn’t understand them. What do u mean? I just don’t understand them ( no idea what she was on about). Looking at her profile she had various vagina and breast pics and several underwear pics similar to mine. What the hell was she on about?. Am sure a female fabber will come on and let me know the sense she was saying and how my pics cannot be understood ????"

Maybe she was looking at them upside down

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple
over a year ago

City

Its more men then women!!!!

over a year ago

It is the same old story, people will come and go. But eventually, hopefully, you get a meet and some verifications and it will get easier.

Yes I like the optimistic view, makes the world a better place.

over a year ago

"Example 2. Same update every few weeks.

"

I wouldn’t know if it’s more men than women as I don’t normally look at guys profiles. But if that’s true then it must be an awful amount of men as there are so many women saying they are about to leave. There is one here at the moment into a lengthy daily countdown announcing the date of departure. Just GO ffs

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Yeats covered this year's ago...

"Cast a cold eye on life, on death.

Horseman pass by."

over a year ago

Tipperary

"It does work, just depends on what your looking to get from the site. "
isn't the large % looking for the same thing?

over a year ago

"Example 2. Same update every few weeks.

I wouldn’t know if it’s more men than women as I don’t normally look at guys profiles. But if that’s true then it must be an awful amount of men as there are so many women saying they are about to leave. There is one here at the moment into a lengthy daily countdown announcing the date of departure. Just GO ffs"

Going off forum posts about leaving rather than updates its deffo a higher % of lads

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"It does work, just depends on what your looking to get from the site. isn't the large % looking for the same thing?"

In a sense yes but but are you looking to sleep with half the site or would you prefer to connect with a few profiles. For me it’s the second option.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I love those "I'm leaving" flouncy updates... Especially those ones followed up by "Decided to give Fab one more try thanks to some lovely friends".

Oh you mean those 1 or 2 guys who saw your update and thought "oh shit... I'm about to lose the only veri I ever got"?

And guys doing similar sulky updates... Yup... There's nothing quite gets my motor running than someone sounding like a whiny spoilt child. I'll deffo think "oh shit... I better not miss my chance with this one".

over a year ago

Tipperary

"It does work, just depends on what your looking to get from the site. isn't the large % looking for the same thing?

In a sense yes but but are you looking to sleep with half the site or would you prefer to connect with a few profiles. For me it’s the second option. "

I'm looking for sex. That starts with physical attraction to the profile in question. Some lads on here I have no doubt send an array of mails and just hope to get lucky.

over a year ago

"I love those "I'm leaving" flouncy updates... Especially those ones followed up by "Decided to give Fab one more try thanks to some lovely friends".

Oh you mean those 1 or 2 guys who saw your update and thought "oh shit... I'm about to lose the only veri I ever got"?

And guys doing similar sulky updates... Yup... There's nothing quite gets my motor running than someone sounding like a whiny spoilt child. I'll deffo think "oh shit... I better not miss my chance with this one". "

I much prefer the.....

My site supporter pass is expiring in 3 days.....

I like image of said fabber self-destructing if they dont get laid

over a year ago

"Yeats covered this year's ago...

"Cast a cold eye on life, on death.

Horseman pass by." "

Sounds lovely keep Yeats was pissed again

over a year ago

"I love those "I'm leaving" flouncy updates... Especially those ones followed up by "Decided to give Fab one more try thanks to some lovely friends".

And guys doing similar sulky updates... Yup... There's nothing quite gets my motor running than someone sounding like a whiny spoilt child. I'll deffo think "oh shit... I better not miss my chance with this one". "

Holy shit... you’ve hit the nail on the head there!

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"It does work, just depends on what your looking to get from the site. isn't the large % looking for the same thing?

In a sense yes but but are you looking to sleep with half the site or would you prefer to connect with a few profiles. For me it’s the second option. I'm looking for sex. That starts with physical attraction to the profile in question. Some lads on here I have no doubt send an array of mails and just hope to get lucky. "

Undoubtedly they do and I’m sure they’re happy with that, all I know is what works for me and happy the way it is.

over a year ago

And guys doing similar sulky updates... Yup... There's nothing quite gets my motor running than someone sounding like a whiny spoilt child. I'll deffo think "oh shit... I better not miss my chance with this one".

I much prefer the.....

I like image of said fabber self-destructing if they dont get laid"

This penis will self destruct in 3 days...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

This penis will self destruct in 3 days... "

That can happen

Nocturnal emissions

over a year ago

I much prefer the.....

I like image of said fabber self-destructing if they dont get laid

This penis will self destruct in 3 days... "

Wait...... yours or mine?

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

You see the thing here is firstly,do not let ANYTHING here enter your head to cause you any stress or anxiety..the Ladies here on Fab control the whole Fab planet,as in,at the end of the day it is the ladies decide if a guy gets laid ,no matter how hard a guy thinks he's doing all the right things ,the lady will decide herself in the end if and when and who she'll let Between her legs and there is absolutely nothing a guy can do if she decides that for whatever reason she doesn't want to fuck a certain guy..the straight delete or no replies from them simply mean they've seen something on a guys profile or Message that they don't want to have anything to do with them and a delete or no reply means that ,they can't reply to hundreds of messenges each day with probably another few hundred due in the following day and maybe everyday,so bottom line my friend is if you get a no reply or see your message was deleted straight away...just don't let it get to you ,easier to say than do l know but it's definitely not worth the as you said " does your head in "...even in the real world ,it's the ladies choice ..God took a small piece of Heaven and placed it between a lady's legs and they decide who dines in it ...keep Rocking my friend .

over a year ago

I am just happy now someone dropped some Yeats into this thread. Everything else is pointless now.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 03/04/19 11:09:42]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I am just happy now someone dropped some Yeats into this thread. Everything else is pointless now. "

My work here is done

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

Example 1.

If a woman would only be interested in a penis - she would have a glory hole cut out in her front door. Cheap simple solution to get a nice dick and not see a face or a body attached to it.

In real world if you send me your face pic, you happen to be not my type and I be polite saying "sorry, but you're not my type" 90% chance you will keep messaging me asking why, what's wrong, then a week later you will message me again asking how's things, then two months later you will message me something new and it will go on and on. It saves time and ads discretion to simply delete a photo of a face you do not wish to sit on.

Example 2.

Everyone posts them statuses. Men and women. Men more often. Do what grown ups do - ignore them.

Example 3.

You think you put the effort into a message when in reality you either stated the obvious stuff that's already written in your own profile "hi, I'm Mike from Belfast, I'm 5.9, brown hair, purple eyes, I like walking and gym 2 times a week, not too skinny, 6 solid inches and zero personality, hope we can chat and see how we get on" or completely ignored what preferences contacted profile had like " hi, I know you don't meet single guys, but I'm not just a single guy- I can juggle frying pans and make you squirt across the room And suck my own cock at the same time" or... just be extra creepy and write a book about how you will tie a lady in question to a dining table and piss on her calling her a cum bucket... because ya know cough cough you're a dom.

Now, not a single thing was referred to you OP personally as I don't know you and we have never spoke... those are mere examples... "

Cough cough!!!

Lots of examples......,

A dom....

A dom knows his limits and his subs limits.

A dom does not dominate someone who doesnt want to be because hes “feeling it”.

A dom knows what hes doing.

A dom does not pretend to be something hes not.

A dom does not cause permanent injury.

A dom does not lie to his other “cough” subs.

A dom does NOT leave you when injured accidental or not.

A dom does not tell others what has happenned in a private gathering.

Cough cough all you want.

Yes im correcting you.

No i wont send a fanny pic.

As no you have not seen them all and certainly wont be seeing mine.

In relation to all 3 comments you made in this post.

Cringe of the day “eh you” not much else.

So yeah do what “grown ups do” ignore this.

(Or be childish and respond and alot more info can be given)

A rant and maybe a bit of knowledge as to what a “dom” actually is should help you on your way to what youre looking for...

Happy fabbing

over a year ago

"Right lads.

One full week of no Fab.

See what happens.

Obviously I'm playing devils advocate here and I know hundreds won't read this but, if it gets traction, I have ideas on how to make it spread site wide, well Ireland wide at least.

Great idea

Ladies can chat amonst who they want to then in comfort without

No hi in ur aera wanna fuck

No mails with I'm a dom u will submit to all my needs

No up close cock pics

No poor me mails i havent had sex in so many wks

No help me mails I need a verification us men get a raw deal here

Lads go for it great idea

"

You're in Coockoo land if you thing that will have any reduction on any of those, lol. It's not those guys who will do it...lol

over a year ago

"We try to reply to every messege, But joining the site entities men (or women) to nothing at the end of the day.

You want to stand out? Go to the social events."

Theein lies another problem, i looked to join a local social meet, says message me on kik with your username so i did just that, nothing creepy just expressing interest in the social meet and no response.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

"Just ignore them and send nice real close up pics of your dick, the ones where you can see your pores and how close you shaved your pubes, that love that shit

don't forget the sky remote and a can of lynx they love those photos "

Saw a new one the other day...a tin of Campbell's mushroom soup.

By *marrisWoman
over a year ago

Cork

"Quoted from the Site' FAQs page:

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ#noreply

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested.

If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

"

over a year ago

Nigel Kennedy would make a fortune on fab!

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Nigel Kennedy would make a fortune on fab!"

Why has he started charging for sex now?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Nigel Kennedy would make a fortune on fab!"

He's too good for the fab orchestra

, ,

over a year ago

"Just a quick rant here

Why not respond.

Example 4. Pissy woe be me threads

"

Example 5. Answering the pissy woe be me threads, then getting the truth out there by numerous people then reporting to fab to get it removed.

The truth always comes out.

over a year ago

I wish I knew what the hell was going on lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I wish I knew what the hell was going on lol"

I'm glad I don't! Ignorance is bliss sometimes

over a year ago

"I wish I knew what the hell was going on lol

I'm glad I don't! Ignorance is bliss sometimes "

I did TRY to follow the thread but gave up . Is there stuff missing ?

over a year ago

I did TRY to follow the thread but gave up . Is there stuff missing ?"

Yes the truth.

Obviously some people cant handle it and got posts removed..

So now nothing makes sense.

Suppose i should say cheerio as am awaiting a forum ban haha awk well 48hrs to gather ones thoughts

Nothing to do with yous guys.

Ignorance can be bliss

over a year ago

Yes the truth.

Suppose i should say cheerio as am awaiting a forum ban haha awk well 48hrs to gather ones thoughts

Ignorance can be bliss "

I’m just back from one of those.... mis tied my shoelaces

over a year ago

Yes the truth.

Ignorance can be bliss

I’m just back from one of those.... mis tied my shoelaces"

Hate when that happens

Oohh im still here

over a year ago

Yes the truth.

Ignorance can be bliss

Hate when that happens

Oohh im still here "

The counter retort against u obv didn’t work. Perhaps we will find out in 2 days time on a certain persons return ?

over a year ago

Yes the truth.

Ignorance can be bliss

Hate when that happens

Oohh im still here

The counter retort against u obv didn’t work. Perhaps we will find out in 2 days time on a certain persons return ?"

I think theyre playing “ignorance is bliss”

Fab is a small small world.

And people love to talk

Sure its what us women do best..

Well... amongst other things hehe

Post new Message to Thread