Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Competing women groups on Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have noticed little groups of women infighting and trying to gain control of scene on here lately.

Bit of back biting and gender shaming. Very sad to see.

Common example, one alpha fem rises up and builds up a loyal following of men and begins recruiting women to the group and they select men and make directions that they can’t meet certain other women or they are off the preferred meets list.

I’m sure I’m blacklisting myself here but it needs to be aired. Very sad to see like I said, live and let live.

Peace out.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Have noticed little groups of women infighting and trying to gain control of scene on here lately.

Common example, one alpha fem rises up and builds up a loyal following of men and begins recruiting women to the group and they select men and make directions that they can’t meet certain other women or they are off the preferred meets list.

I’m sure I’m blacklisting myself here but it needs to be aired. Very sad to see like I said, live and let live.

Peace out."

It's been mentioned a fair bit. Can't be denied either.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really?? I haven’t the time or the energy for all that drama

Reply privately

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow, I was totally unaware of this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hadn’t noticed or heard about this. If this is happening why are the men colluding?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hadn’t noticed or heard about this. If this is happening why are the men colluding?"

Never underestimate the lengths a man will go to if he thinks he'll get laid...

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Yea I've seen this going on too..A young man was told not to meet me or he would be kicked out... How very sad...

Reply privately

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

yes i noticed that alright..a certain female here has a great derriere thats arse for people who dont know..somebody made a thread complimenting it and a few of the woimen started making comments that I could only interpret as jealousy..I suppose its the same with men here so much competition

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yea I've seen this going on too..A young man was told not to meet me or he would be kicked out... How very sad..."

Sounds like you’re better off not meeting someone who doesn’t have a mind of their own anyway. His loss!

Reply privately

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Oh id well believe it goes on can certainly think of one or two who need to climb down from there own Ass...

Reply privately

By *irtyfun7Man
over a year ago

"Yea I've seen this going on too..A young man was told not to meet me or he would be kicked out... How very sad..."

Honey buns...its rife in derry..

Oh u met her/them..ul not b meeting me..

Ffs...cliques n cirles

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure we all know fab is like a playground for adults

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

It's older lady's 38+...You would think they would have a bit more sense about them fs... I'm glad the guy filled me in on what was being said about me.Thanks why I don't attend M+Gs.The clicks all sit around a table taking about others and pointing their ugly fingers...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Huh

I’m so confused!

So is it women fighting with each and saying mean things about each other’s butts or is it a cohort of women making dick stew for which only certain other women have been given a spoon for or what?

It’s all so cryptic!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Huh

I’m so confused!

So is it women fighting with each and saying mean things about each other’s butts or is it a cohort of women making dick stew for which only certain other women have been given a spoon for or what?

It’s all so cryptic!"

Dick stew

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's older lady's 38+...You would think they would have a bit more sense about them fs... I'm glad the guy filled me in on what was being said about me.Thanks why I don't attend M+Gs.The clicks all sit around a table taking about others and pointing their ugly fingers... "

AH don't get jaded by a few bad eggs, I've meet and stayed friends with some lovely people by going to m@gs

And as for what other people should say about me, I don't care, as they are people who mean nothing to me

Chin up and don't let anyone get to you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never come across it. When I fist joined though a guy messaged me saying I shouldn't have net with such a guy. So it's not just women telling guys who they can meet or not meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Huh

I’m so confused!

It’s all so cryptic!"

Think it’s dick stew

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Thank you

Reply privately

By *irtyfun7Man
over a year ago

Dick stew lol

Meat on bone for soup...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah hear really , not noticed this at all I find the ladies here to be nothing but helpful and inclusive

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Huh

I’m so confused!

It’s all so cryptic!"

A dick stew with an abundance of ingredients looking to make the veri pot!

Reply privately

By *im tim timMan
over a year ago

c

its going on in the west as well..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah hear really , not noticed this at all I find the ladies here to be nothing but helpful and inclusive "

Exactly and if any guy or gal can't tell someone to mind their own business if they told not to meet someone else. We are all adults and this goes on in life outside Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

been going on for year by people who aren't even on the site anymore. you learn quick enough whose whose and just as easy to avoid them. it's fabswingers not fab drama

Reply privately

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I've never heard this but noone will tell me who I can or cannot meet and if someone is told not to meet me than I see that as there loss not mine... Have no time for playground taticts...

Reply privately

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

I never noticed. I must have missed that post. I must form my own group. I'd love a groupie... Even one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've never heard this but noone will tell me who I can or cannot meet and if someone is told not to meet me than I see that as there loss not mine... Have no time for playground taticts... "

I find it's more women looking out for each thankfully

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m a bit of a Lone Ranger . Like to find my own Tontoes

Reply privately

By *arkseductionMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Have noticed little groups of women infighting and trying to gain control of scene on here lately.

Peace out."

Wait hold on there’s a list??

No collusion

Reply privately

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I do my own thing..I'm an adult..I don't want or need strangers on a website telling me who I can/can't meet..anyone who lets others dictate how they interact on here should really rethink their membership

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Yes...I do my own thing and I fecking love it I'm in my own group..Me myself and I

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m a bit of a Lone Ranger . Like to find my own Tontoes "

Same here.

Reply privately

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I should add...I have met some fantastic lovely fun ladies on here at parties and m & gs too...not all fems are psycho

Reply privately

over a year ago

is Dick Stew not a private eye

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

It's just how the people are unfortunately...Some people stick together and help each other and some people are like wild animals out to prey on the weak...I've been asked to join so many clicks but I'm like naaaa I got this shit.Im doing just fine on my own

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Good grief.... Wonder why I never get invited to join all these exciting groups?? Oh wait... Does that mean I'm one of the ones nobody is allowed to meet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I should add...I have met some fantastic lovely fun ladies on here at parties and m & gs too...not all fems are psycho "

Same here and glad to call a few of them good friends now

Reply privately

over a year ago

On a side note , I like alpha females

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yup, they do exist in real life.

Quite a few people been told not to meet me for all kinds of imaginable reasons.

Someone heard something from someone as usual...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yes i noticed that alright..a certain female here has a great derriere thats arse for people who dont know..somebody made a thread complimenting it and a few of the woimen started making comments that I could only interpret as jealousy..I suppose its the same with men here so much competition"

I just read back over that thread absolutely not the case at all

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Oh I always tell them to mind their on and bugger off

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's there alright. They raise their ugly heads ever so often. Some are innocently caught up oblivious to it too, but it's there. Certain socials have them.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

What's the thread called again? Can't seem to find it :

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's the thread called again? Can't seem to find it : "

Siobhán

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"It's there alright. They raise their ugly heads ever so often. Some are innocently caught up oblivious to it too, but it's there. Certain socials have them."

Ahhh... But you see it doesn't really work. Because men don't like being told what to do any more than women do... So they meet who they want anyway and just don't display the veris. So while these so-called shot-callers are sitting back and feeling smug about themselves, the people they've warned off or warned about are still having all the fun.

Its all a bit pointless really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's the thread called again? Can't seem to find it :

Siobhán "

Can't see it either just one from ages ago about some female profiles ass

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

You got it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yes i noticed that alright..a certain female here has a great derriere thats arse for people who dont know..somebody made a thread complimenting it and a few of the woimen started making comments that I could only interpret as jealousy..I suppose its the same with men here so much competition

I just read back over that thread absolutely not the case at all "

I didn't think there was any jealous comments in that thread either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Search for it without the fada over the a it comes up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Search for it without the fada over the a it comes up "

So the ass appreciation thread

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"What's the thread called again? Can't seem to find it :

Siobhán "

That thread was deleted. Not sure why... Might have been because it was pointed out that someone else on hot pics (not Siobhán) was using pics lifted from the Internet. There were actually 2 profiles on page 1 that day with 'borrowed' pics, or it might have been deleted at Siobhán's own request, as not everyone is comfortable being singled out... Even if their arse is spectacular

Reply privately

over a year ago

Drama and backstabbing is part of human society no matter where you are, you make your choice to get involved or steer clear.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Stay clear all the ways....

Reply privately

By *irtyfun7Man
over a year ago

Remember that thread...siobhain

Yea her pic n other pics were stole

I was on another swing site n come across a couple using 1 of my pics...hada laugh n reported it...nitemare tryin to get it deleted...had to prove it was me etc lol

Reply privately

By *irtyfun7Man
over a year ago

Chinese whispers on here have wrecked a good few peoples characters n reputations

Fuck the lot of them..

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Good grief.... Wonder why I never get invited to join all these exciting groups?? Oh wait... Does that mean I'm one of the ones nobody is allowed to meet? "

If you're stuck I'll meet ya, but I can't promise that I'll throw the leg over.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good grief.... Wonder why I never get invited to join all these exciting groups?? Oh wait... Does that mean I'm one of the ones nobody is allowed to meet? "

Let's set up our own gang

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yup, they do exist in real life.

Quite a few people been told not to meet me for all kinds of imaginable reasons.

Someone heard something from someone as usual..."

Slightly off topic but honestly missus, how does one go about getting a butt like yours?

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The drama comes and goes in waves, nothing new really.

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Good grief.... Wonder why I never get invited to join all these exciting groups?? Oh wait... Does that mean I'm one of the ones nobody is allowed to meet?

If you're stuck I'll meet ya, but I can't promise that I'll throw the leg over. "

Ah cheers!! You're a life-saver! Sure we can always pretend you did and that it was simply amazing.. Who will know any different?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's there alright. They raise their ugly heads ever so often. Some are innocently caught up oblivious to it too, but it's there. Certain socials have them.

Ahhh... But you see it doesn't really work. Because men don't like being told what to do any more than women do... So they meet who they want anyway and just don't display the veris. So while these so-called shot-callers are sitting back and feeling smug about themselves, the people they've warned off or warned about are still having all the fun.

Its all a bit pointless really "

Never ever met who I wanted too....

"I was told once I had collected too much dust on that top shelf." My reply annoyed her more. Said the view was much better up here.

I got blocked

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"Good grief.... Wonder why I never get invited to join all these exciting groups?? Oh wait... Does that mean I'm one of the ones nobody is allowed to meet?

If you're stuck I'll meet ya, but I can't promise that I'll throw the leg over.

Ah cheers!! You're a life-saver! Sure we can always pretend you did and that it was simply amazing.. Who will know any different? "

Apparently that will depend on who we ask

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Let's set up our own gang "

Bloody hell... Not sure if I've room for a gang in the blanket fort. Maybe if I move this pillow... and put that cushion over there... and try to push this blanket wall back just a smidgin....

WhuuuumMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!

Erm... Fort down! Can someone come rescue me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have become very good friends with some of the lovely ladies here on Fab. I have had so much help and support from all of them. Never being told who I can and can't meet. Women should empower and support each other not knock each other down and back stab.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

One seriously HOT woman..Best looking woman in Northern Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Chinese whispers on here have wrecked a good few peoples characters n reputations

Fuck the lot of them.."

It's only wrecked it with those you probably wouldn't want to meet anyway.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

[Removed by poster at 01/04/19 19:42:15]

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

I'm talking about Missus ....Smoking hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Drama and backstabbing is part of human society no matter where you are, you make your choice to get involved or steer clear. "

Yup... Absolutely true...one has to be mentally & emotionally strong and either ,as you rightly say,dig into it or let it over your head and not give a fuck about what's said ..l fully understand that sometimes it's not easy to do either but my tuppence worth on it would to be the better person ,as in ..would l give a fuck about what someone else had said if l didn't give a fuck about that same person who said it in the first place ... nope ,not a hope, personally at this stage in my life l'm wayyyyyyyyyy past that.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Go you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's set up our own gang

Bloody hell... Not sure if I've room for a gang in the blanket fort. Maybe if I move this pillow... and put that cushion over there... and try to push this blanket wall back just a smidgin....

WhuuuumMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!

Erm... Fort down! Can someone come rescue me? "

I'm pretty good at building walls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Chinese whispers on here have wrecked a good few peoples characters n reputations

Fuck the lot of them..

It's only wrecked it with those you probably wouldn't want to meet anyway."

Very true, I look at it as good riddance.

Still this little nagging feeling somewhere in a back of the brains wondering what on earth brought it all on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm talking about Missus ....Smoking hot "

Thank you gorgeous xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slightly off topic but honestly missus, how does one go about getting a butt like yours?"

14 years of working 16++ hour shifts on my feet 6 days a week. Hasn't earned me a fortune, photogenic bum is all I get.

Should really become a professional instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Slightly off topic but honestly missus, how does one go about getting a butt like yours?

14 years of working 16++ hour shifts on my feet 6 days a week. Hasn't earned me a fortune, photogenic bum is all I get.

"

I see what you did there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should really become a professional instead "

I knew I made the wrong career choice!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck the lot of them..

It's only wrecked it with those you probably wouldn't want to meet anyway.

Very true, I look at it as good riddance.

Still this little nagging feeling somewhere in a back of the brains wondering what on earth brought it all on... "

I se it as they saved me doing the blocking.

Then there is that, but some things you can not answer because you're not in their head. And would it change the way responded if you knew? I doubt it. Trying to figure it would be like putting some cancer inside you.

Reply privately

By *ary-JaneWoman
over a year ago

mid ulster

Love it

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Loads have been told not to meet me but in fairness I'm a bit of a cunt.

Reply privately

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Peace out."

Sounds like the synopsis for an episode of the walking dead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is only one thing for it... straight up mud wreasle....

I will selflessly put nyself up as a prize for the winning clique...

All in the name of harmony

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"There is only one thing for it... straight up mud wreasle....

I will selflessly put nyself up as a prize for the winning clique...

All in the name of harmony"

Your selflessness knows no bounds!

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Should really become a professional instead "

Are you happy though? Isn't that what counts? I love my job... But if it got me an arse like yours I'd love it even more

Reply privately

over a year ago

This was an April’s fool thread ya ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you happy though? Isn't that what counts? I love my job... But if it got me an arse like yours I'd love it even more "

Used to be. Now I think I'm getting too old for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you happy though? Isn't that what counts? I love my job... But if it got me an arse like yours I'd love it even more

Used to be. Now I think I'm getting too old for it. "

Ah stop you are only a young one

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been involved in the lifestyle on various sites for about 10 years...

Cliques, influencers are on all swing sites, its is a little more obvious in Ireland where the scene is smaller.

but in all walks of like & in a "club" scenario there are those that feel they are superior to the rest of the membership..in Fab they are often those that consider themselves "good looking/ beautiful"...if Fab was Facebook they would be looking for likes for their photos & observations & to have lots of friends...those that would not be as confident are draw to those with "friends" these "followers" can be influenced.

in most cases the women whether single or in a couple are the leaders & yes it is very playground like... "do you want to be in my gang"

Being a friend of of the "popular" people makes it easier to get invited to "meets &greets", to get meets or get on the Vanilla club" invite list.

for a guy to get a veri from an influencer is akin to a stamp of approval, especially for guys that consider themselves as "studs" ..

thankfully there are those on Fab that prefer to be independent of mind..those in vogue today may be out of fashion tomorrow.

Be your own fab person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have been involved in the lifestyle on various sites for about 10 years...

Cliques, influencers are on all swing sites, its is a little more obvious in Ireland where the scene is smaller.

but in all walks of like & in a "club" scenario there are those that feel they are superior to the rest of the membership..in Fab they are often those that consider themselves "good looking/ beautiful"...if Fab was Facebook they would be looking for likes for their photos & observations & to have lots of friends...those that would not be as confident are draw to those with "friends" these "followers" can be influenced.

in most cases the women whether single or in a couple are the leaders & yes it is very playground like... "do you want to be in my gang"

Being a friend of of the "popular" people makes it easier to get invited to "meets &greets", to get meets or get on the Vanilla club" invite list.

for a guy to get a veri from an influencer is akin to a stamp of approval, especially for guys that consider themselves as "studs" ..

thankfully there are those on Fab that prefer to be independent of mind..those in vogue today may be out of fashion tomorrow.

Be your own fab person."

Luckily as previously stated by yourself you'd get up on anything so

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"for a guy to get a veri from an influencer is akin to a stamp of approval

"

That's actually a very sobering thought... That someone might want to meet me more for the doors they might think I can open for them, than because they're attracted to me. To be a stepping stone.

For the record... I can open no doors... Nobody trusts me with keys

Reply privately

over a year ago

"for a guy to get a veri from an influencer is akin to a stamp of approval

That's actually a very sobering thought... That someone might want to meet me more for the doors they might think I can open for them, than because they're attracted to me. To be a stepping stone.

For the record... I can open no doors... Nobody trusts me with keys "

Is that nor what the verification system is anyway regardless of the persons influence?

Its the same filter process out those who would ride anyone I assume the vibe would be the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be your own fab person."

I’ve been in the lifestyle a long time a lot longer then you in fact , I’ve watched people come and go and the only thing I’ve ever witnessed from other women is support and looking after each other . It is needed in the life style because frankly it is a safety issue especially for single women .

Sure groups are formed of like minded people when they become friends and like to hang out together. This happens in all walks of life and there is nothing wrong with it .

As far as the vanillia club goes the only thing that gets you in is verifying yourself and being a decent person .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be your own fab person.

I’ve been in the lifestyle a long time a lot longer then you in fact , I’ve watched people come and go and the only thing I’ve ever witnessed from other women is support and looking after each other . It is needed in the life style because frankly it is a safety issue especially for single women .

Sure groups are formed of like minded people when they become friends and like to hang out together. This happens in all walks of life and there is nothing wrong with it .

As far as the vanillia club goes the only thing that gets you in is verifying yourself and being a decent person . "

It's always people who can't get meets on here, haven't gotten involved in the scene that come up with these wild theories.

I've only been around about 5 years so far but totally agree with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

".

Luckily as previously stated by yourself you'd get up on anything so "

Ya that'll do him no favour

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree 100 per cent x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Peace out."

A few nerves hit, very hot topic this.

Had a few DMs threatening me with a ban for calling a certain cohort out trying to monopolise a harem of men fan loyalists.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Barney are you saying men are sheep on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Barney are you saying men are sheep on here "

I wouldn’t talk down my own gender like that.. I’m not a woman

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Be your own fab person.

As far as the vanillia club goes the only thing that gets you in is verifying yourself and being a decent person .

It's always people who can't get meets on here, haven't gotten involved in the scene that come up with these wild theories.

I've only been around about 5 years so far but totally agree with you "

Around 4years and witnesssed plenty of drama, lies, intrigues and of course the gossip, you couldn't make it up. It does exists and if you can't see it you're blind. Luckily as a lonesome cowgirl I was only an onlooker or at best an extra.

However I've never come across a man who lets others interfere who he's meeting and who not, the cock always wins the battle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Barney are you saying men are sheep on here

I wouldn’t talk down my own gender like that.. I’m not a woman "

Lol it’s a pity it’s taken you to put a thread up to enlighten some but will it change I doubt it

Reply privately

By *ubyRidesAgainWoman
over a year ago

RebelRoad

It's still very cliquey here! Same people going to the same parties etc. For a swing site it's not as Open as I would like! Such a pity

Loads here and loads to do lol

Reply privately

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

yeah I'd concur, if you not part of the particular crowd......

Reply privately

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Can't say I've experienced this myself and I've been around for 4 years. Hats off to the people who organise socials and M&G.....every one I've been to has been well managed and very fair in the distribution of invites.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be your own fab person.

I've only been around about 5 years so far but totally agree with you

Around 4years and witnesssed plenty of drama, lies, intrigues and of course the gossip, you couldn't make it up. It does exists and if you can't see it you're blind. Luckily as a lonesome cowgirl I was only an onlooker or at best an extra.

However I've never come across a man who lets others interfere who he's meeting and who not, the cock always wins the battle. "

I guess I got lucky and managed to not become engrossed in others dramas, I had enough of my own

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"It's still very cliquey here! Same people going to the same parties etc. For a swing site it's not as Open as I would like! Such a pity

Loads here and loads to do lol "

Is that really cliquey though? Thinking about it, if I'm putting a private event together as I did for my birthday last year, I invite people I've already met, who's company I enjoy, and who (if they haven't already met each other) will hopefully get along.

I look at it as no different to meeting... If I've met someone and had a bloody good time, I'll happily keep meeting them... If that leaves me less time and opportunity to meet new people who may or may not have turned out to be just as awesome, so be it.

Does that make me cliquey?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's still very cliquey here! Same people going to the same parties etc. For a swing site it's not as Open as I would like! Such a pity

Is that really cliquey though? Thinking about it, if I'm putting a private event together as I did for my birthday last year, I invite people I've already met, who's company I enjoy, and who (if they haven't already met each other) will hopefully get along.

I look at it as no different to meeting... If I've met someone and had a bloody good time, I'll happily keep meeting them... If that leaves me less time and opportunity to meet new people who may or may not have turned out to be just as awesome, so be it.

Does that make me cliquey? "

It's only a clique when you're not in it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've only been around about 5 years so far but totally agree with you "

You must be heavily into the blindfold kink or protecting some

I'd say those who deny it are with involved or binding something to deflect the issue.

I can be wrong though you may be one who hasn't come across it as you say.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Does that make me cliquey? "

Cliquey is when the same peeps bundle together over and over says it here on the forum, at parties, m&gs, in kik groups etc. For an outsider it is hard to get in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loads here and loads to do lol "

I've found it in socials up north so tend to avoid them now, but that s bit off the OP topic. Being in a small Island with its history one also finds this brings added challenges to forums and socials that aren't as evident across the water. It's a short Chinese whisper to Kerry and back.

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Cliquey is when the same peeps bundle together over and over says it here on the forum, at parties, m&gs, in kik groups etc. For an outsider it is hard to get in. "

Ok... I can see how it might look to folk who haven't met people before, or who haven't attended a social event, but I'll ask everyone to think about it.

When you walk into a room full of strangers, don't you seek out those few familiar faces first? Don't you acknowledge the people you know and catch up with them first before turning your attention to the unknown? Is that not human nature? Does that not apply to online social situations too? Do you not smile and acknowledge the familiar person on a forum/chatroom/kik group first? Or if you're chatting with people or discussing a topic and notice someone you know enter the conversation, do you not acknowledge them and say how nice it is to see them?

There's a difference between friendships and cliques, but not everyone appreciates or sees that, and if someone feels excluded it may simply be down to a clash of personalities between 2 people and nothing to do with a group of people as a whole. It's when the exclusion is wholesale and coming from a group as one entity with one mind that a clique is formed.

Reply privately

By *ubyRidesAgainWoman
over a year ago

RebelRoad

Cliquey is when the same peeps bundle together over and over says it here on the forum, at parties, m&gs, in kik groups etc. For an outsider it is hard to get in.

Ok... I can see how it might look to folk who haven't met people before, or who haven't attended a social event, but I'll ask everyone to think about it.

When you walk into a room full of strangers, don't you seek out those few familiar faces first? Don't you acknowledge the people you know and catch up with them first before turning your attention to the unknown? Is that not human nature? Does that not apply to online social situations too? Do you not smile and acknowledge the familiar person on a forum/chatroom/kik group first? Or if you're chatting with people or discussing a topic and notice someone you know enter the conversation, do you not acknowledge them and say how nice it is to see them?

There's a difference between friendships and cliques, but not everyone appreciates or sees that, and if someone feels excluded it may simply be down to a clash of personalities between 2 people and nothing to do with a group of people as a whole. It's when the exclusion is wholesale and coming from a group as one entity with one mind that a clique is formed. "

I love attending events especially when there are people there I know but it's also nice to have new meat there for everyone to meet new people

I think folks forget we were all new at some stage

Reply privately

By *im tim timMan
over a year ago

c

and there are those who want to hurt or do harm to you.and cause trouble..

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a difference between friendships and cliques, but not everyone appreciates or sees that, and if someone feels excluded it may simply be down to a clash of personalities between 2 people and nothing to do with a group of people as a whole. It's when the exclusion is wholesale and coming from a group as one entity with one mind that a clique is formed. "

"do you not acknowledge them and say how nice it is to see them?" this is whats often missing.

Many expect people to come up to them at a social or club, newbies however find this rather hard and somewhat difficult and intrusive. It can put them off considering going again. I feel it's the main responsibility of regulars to reach out first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

''Tis all a bit sad. If I was a gal I wouldn't want to sit with the mean girls at lunchtime.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a difference between friendships and cliques, but not everyone appreciates or sees that, and if someone feels excluded it may simply be down to a clash of personalities between 2 people and nothing to do with a group of people as a whole. It's when the exclusion is wholesale and coming from a group as one entity with one mind that a clique is formed.

"do you not acknowledge them and say how nice it is to see them?" this is whats often missing.

Many expect people to come up to them at a social or club, newbies however find this rather hard and somewhat difficult and intrusive. It can put them off considering going again. I feel it's the main responsibility of regulars to reach out first.

"

No its the individuals responsiblity to put themselves out there, that's how life works you get nothing for nothing. If you make an attempt you will often be rewarded in life

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I've been here a very long time and bithing Chinese whispers been going on since than..... jealously plays a big part on a site like this.....

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"

In fairness that's actually the host's responsibility. Hosting is a pretty thankless task for the most part and you rarely get time to relax and enjoy your own event, because it's your job to look after the newbies, introduce them around, put them at ease and make sure everyone's enjoying themselves. If a host isn't doing this, they're just not a good host. Don't let that put you off social events. There are lots of great hosts who do make an effort. I have a wonderful core group of friends whom I've known for years, and I always invite them to any event I host, be it private or open, not just because I live seeing them, but because I know that I can bring nervous newbies to their tables and introduce them, and they'll be made to feel welcome and included. As someone previously said, its easy to forget what it's like to be the newbie, and I would be really disappointed in myself if someone went away feeling that they were an outsider.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who cares, this has been going on since dawn of time and will go on and on. Just meet people who feel mutual.

Reply privately

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Why can't women build each other up instead of tearing each other down?

Stick together Ladies

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Can’t be arsed getting involved in drama like that...

Reply privately

By *im tim timMan
over a year ago

c

yes its best to walk away from trouble like that..

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the main reason I hide veris or ask not to be verified. Fucking outside the “clique” has consequences for the women in the clique. And for me. Best to steer clear of the drama and the hassle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can anyone point me in the direction of the clique......

I am completely will to change everythimg about myself and all my preferences.....

I just want to be loved

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the phrase “competing with women’s groups” is maybe a little strong though I do believe the site has a lot of cliques but that’s with everyone. At the end of the day everyone can’t like everyone, friendships are made through meeting and if you’re not meeting then you can’t really spark up friendships.

I have noticed some cliques however that aren’t so friendly but I personally steer clear from that makes the experience of fab more fun and I believe in each to there own. If you’re constantly worried about what other people are at you’ll never enjoy yourself fully!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can’t be arsed getting involved in drama like that...

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can anyone point me in the direction of the clique......

"

I’m trying my very best to create one just for you but, well, nobody’s biting #awk

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m trying my very best to create one just for you but, well, nobody’s biting #awk"

So what your saying is......

Aint nobody fuckin with your clique?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Aint nobody fuckin with your clique? "

Pretty much

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pretty much "

Can I join?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pretty much

Can I join? "

Always!

Reply privately

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

My first social was very nerve wrecking....I only chatted to a handful of people who were sat by me, the hostess didn't even speak to me, I said hello to her as I left. I sat a bit like a deer in headlights...luckily I was in a chat by then with a few ladies and got to know them better thru that and by the next social I felt much more at ease ... I've had some run ins and drama but I try to stay true to who I am. Luckily I count some of the first people I met as great friends and go to socials they are at or arrange, that's natural. I always tell myself I will try and circulate and meet more new people but it's very natural to gravitate to those you know and those you have chatted more in the chat groups often running leading up to an event.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Cliques.......

We've been swingers for long enough to have witnessed these threads resurface every few months - with the same comments being repeated ad nauseum.

In my humble opinion, the only people affected by these perceived cliques are actually those people who wish to get into them. And those people seriously need to ask themselves why they wish to be part of such a clique - did they miss out on friendship at school?

Fortunately we can sit and have a giggle at the drama as there are many (many) folk like us who prefer to meet new people for swinging. Hence why the vast majority of our swinging occurs in France and Spain. Meet a single or a couple, chat, get on, decide to have fun then part with a kiss and a hug - that's what it's about to us.

Yes we have made some very very good friends on here - however they are friends first and foremost, the type of folk we'd want to spend time with irrrespective of the lifestyle.

Personally I would love to get a messsage from someone such as those some folk have received - I'd pish myself first, then copy and paste it into a new thread and to hell with the ban. I wouldn't throw veiled accusations and snide comments around - that's what bullies and sycophants do

Mr 2-4

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing thread all the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am completely will to change everythimg about myself and all my preferences.....

I just want to be loved"

You'd be loved in a cult

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pretty much

Can I join?

Always!"

See someone is fuckin with your clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just want to be loved

You'd be loved in a cult "

Do you know any? Would they like a cash deposit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pretty much

Can I join?

Always!

See someone is fuckin with your clique "

Wouldn't call it fucking... just adding to it lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just want to be loved

You'd be loved in a cult

Do you know any? Would they like a cash deposit?"

Cash preferably will accept revoult, western union, ria and PayPal too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happens a lot.. I just block when questioned.. I don’t need to explain myself to anyone on here..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Peace out."

Lately?? It's going on years Barney! I like the blacklist,on season 6, it gets better as the series goes on!

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I'd rever be a member of a clique that would have me as a member of the clique and

Reply privately

over a year ago

They know who they are and are running scared. Lots of DM of solidarity with barney’s thred.

I’m being call the Clique breaker-upper

Reply privately

over a year ago

"They know who they are and are running scared. Lots of DM of solidarity with barney’s thred.

I’m being call the Clique breaker-upper"

That's not what I heard

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"They know who they are and are running scared. Lots of DM of solidarity with barney’s thred.

And there I thought you were just clique bait...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looks like your head of the attention seeking clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m being call the Clique breaker-upper

Looks like your head of the attention seeking clique "

Sounds like someone is a little wello-jello if someone generating a bit of noterity out of calling this situation out

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I just want to know am I getting the ride or not?

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I would rather go through a long dry patch and wank myself silly than want to play with or meet any woman who would ever try and tell me or dictate to me whom I can or cannot meet.

Anybody that would try to would not be the type of person that I would want to know or meet to begin with.

There's some old ancient Chinese proverb that says "F**k that shit!"

Reply privately

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Peace out."

------------------

We're all grown ups here and should be able to make informed decisions about who we will and won't meet ...instead of being reduced to being a muppet on a string or having a key attached to our backs for someone else to turn

Fairplay for mentioning that Op

Reply privately

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Wow, I was totally unaware of this. "

Same...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can’t believe people on here are following that trend, it’s quite sad

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really?? I haven’t the time or the energy for all that drama "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cliques in any walk of life are pathetic and distasteful. I think it's the collective term for bullies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

jesus didn't realise that this thread was still going. has raised some great points that a lot of people wouldn't be aware of. best off just to ignore people who pull this crap. again it's FABSWINGERS not FAB DRAMA

Reply privately

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Barney in your old age you seem to have a lot of time on your hands

I'd stick to your normally humorous posts...

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Barney in your old age you seem to have a lot of time on your hands

I'd stick to your normally humorous posts... "

Another woman telling you what you should and shouldn't do barney lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Forget about the competitive ladies.

Those who are vying to be at the top of the Irish swing scene make me chuckle. Like if that's your main goal in life then I honestly feel for you.

And pity is what I feel

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Forget about the competitive ladies.

Those who are vying to be at the top of the Irish swing scene make me chuckle. Like if that's your main goal in life then I honestly feel for you.

And pity is what I feel "

Very, very true!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd stick to your normally humorous posts... "

Ah yes Beja!

It is important not to loose sight of why we are all here..

To get fucked and to be merry \o/

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel "

i agree. says a lot about what they have in their lives

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

And pity is what I feel

i agree. says a lot about what they have in their lives"

How is this top thing quantified?? By volume of meets? By celebrity? Is there a ranking sytem somewhere I can study? Just so I know what to say when someone asks "Do you know who I am?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel

How is this top thing quantified?? By volume of meets? By celebrity? Is there a ranking sytem somewhere I can study? Just so I know what to say when someone asks "Do you know who I am?" "

Perhaps we get scores out of ten based on looks,personality and sex appeal...

Wonder what mine is

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel

How is this top thing quantified?? By volume of meets? By celebrity? Is there a ranking sytem somewhere I can study? Just so I know what to say when someone asks "Do you know who I am?"

Wonder what mine is

"

Any for a game of Fab Toptrumps?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very sad that this goes on. I've seen it come and go over the years. A question for the OP has anyone of those ladies commented in this thread yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel

Wonder what mine is

"

Need ta see ya first xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very sad that this goes on. I've seen it come and go over the years. A question for the OP has anyone of those ladies commented in this thread yet? "

That's a suicidal leading question...lol

And as some say it doesn't exist so it's all just 'subjective' apparently.... just an opinion so neither true if false

Reply privately

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Ah yes Beja!

To get fucked and to be merry \o/"

Exactly Barney...Your post that started in jest has actually turned into a massive debate well done you don't think a lot of people here get your sense of humour...

But look at the attention you have gotten

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel

How is this top thing quantified?? By volume of meets? By celebrity? Is there a ranking sytem somewhere I can study? Just so I know what to say when someone asks "Do you know who I am?" "

"Some day I want to be king of all fab "

Some people read too much into things on here if you're involved in a certain scene or just have a lot of meets thousands of accusations are thrown at you.

People are often scorned too when faced with rejection by a person or to a particular party and will launch into smear campaigns.

It's those people I feel sad for, those who cannot except themselves or be happy for others

The scene in Ireland is small guys no need to fracture it anymore

Reply privately

over a year ago

I should probably just keep my threads about internet self diagnosing myself with ass cancer that turned out to be piles

And my battle with my pot belly versus beer addiction

And the time a piece of poo fell out a girls bum when we were trying anal and to save her embarrassment I picked it up without her noticing and threw it behind the couch

Ah yes Beja!

Exactly Barney...Your post that started in jest has actually turned into a massive debate well done you don't think a lot of people here get your sense of humour...

But look at the attention you have gotten "

Reply privately

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

And pity is what I feel

Some people read too much into things on here if you're involved in a certain scene or just have a lot of meets thousands of accusations are thrown at you.

People are often scorned too when faced with rejection by a person or to a particular party and will launch into smear campaigns.

It's those people I feel sad for, those who cannot except themselves or be happy for others

The scene in Ireland is small guys no need to fracture it anymore "

God Lim sometimes you can be so wise for someone so young

Reply privately

over a year ago

And pity is what I feel

The scene in Ireland is small guys no need to fracture it anymore God Lim sometimes you can be so wise for someone so young "

I have my moments

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surprised this thread was not pulled for being bad for the community

Reply privately

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Ah yes Beja!

But look at the attention you have gotten "

See!! That's the humour I know..back to your funny posts please they crack me up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surprised this thread was not pulled for being bad for the community "

In aid of the swinging community I will be offering a reverse meals on wheels programme for the next few weekends.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surprised this thread was not pulled for being bad for the community

In aid of the swinging community I will be offering a reverse meals on wheels programme for the next few weekends..... "

Skids included

Reply privately