Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tantric massage

Jump to newest

By *winger212 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

So I don't cum from play or sex, yes I get the shivers but no finale like I hear others get. I've recently squirted a few times as a result of great dinner okay by guys.

Am I won't in thinking tantric massage will be totally different and something I should experience?

Has it helped anyone else in a similar situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

You could try it. I've sent you a PM.

By *aider190Man
over a year ago

swords

Are there any female practioners

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

some ladies take very long to Cum. every body is different ..you have to discover what turns you on the best ..one lady I use to play with only came bye playing with her clit .

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Your arousal starts in your brain. If something is not right on the day, too cold, don't fancy the guy, too rough, etc, it's hard to become aroused. And then add in your previous experiences, particularly your early sexual imprinting, and it could be difficult to orgasm.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

It's actually the best way to make me orgasm. There are parts of my body that are far more erotically sensitive than my clit or nipples, and I tend to have long multi-gasms during tantric massage, where they are attended to more, than during penetrative sex or oral when I may only have a single orgasm. It's a big part of why I prefer a mental connection with someone and repeat meets... They simply understand how my mind and body work better and the pleasure is more intense.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/19 15:39:41]

over a year ago

"Your arousal starts in your brain. If something is not right on the day, too cold, don't fancy the guy, too rough, etc, it's hard to become aroused. And then add in your previous experiences, particularly your early sexual imprinting, and it could be difficult to orgasm. "

Why are all men not aware of the above??

By *arkseductionMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Your arousal starts in your brain. If something is not right on the day, too cold, don't fancy the guy, too rough, etc, it's hard to become aroused. And then add in your previous experiences, particularly your early sexual imprinting, and it could be difficult to orgasm. "

over a year ago

"It's actually the best way to make me orgasm. There are parts of my body that are far more erotically sensitive than my clit or nipples, and I tend to have long multi-gasms during tantric massage, where they are attended to more, than during penetrative sex or oral when I may only have a single orgasm. It's a big part of why I prefer a mental connection with someone and repeat meets... They simply understand how my mind and body work better and the pleasure is more intense. "

This person has sumed it up perfectly.

One off meets between total strangers with neither aware of tantric teachings and methods are a totally different experience to meets where a tantric aware person is focused on and fundamentally interested in unearthing a woman's unique erogenous blueprint. Most often this is usually a very rewarding, exciting and surprising experiance for both people. It's a right of passage that too few people experiance unfortunately. A friend of mine once described it in a great analogy, she said ' it was like discovering a secret door that lead her to a vast playground where her spirituality, sexuality and physical self became one in dizzy waves of ecstasy'.

This is only achieved where there is total ease, chemistry and trust with their tantric guide. It would be a crime OP if you don't find the right knowledgeable person in your area to experience this with, it will transform your awareness and enjoyment of intimacy beyond your wildest dreams ! Good luck and enjoy !

By *winger212 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

It sounds amazing I will certainly look into it more and arrange a visit

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

"It's actually the best way to make me orgasm. There are parts of my body that are far more erotically sensitive than my clit or nipples, and I tend to have long multi-gasms during tantric massage, where they are attended to more, than during penetrative sex or oral when I may only have a single orgasm. It's a big part of why I prefer a mental connection with someone and repeat meets... They simply understand how my mind and body work better and the pleasure is more intense.

One off meets between total strangers with neither aware of tantric teachings and methods are a totally different experience to meets where a tantric aware person is focused on and fundamentally interested in unearthing a woman's unique erogenous blueprint. Most often this is usually a very rewarding, exciting and surprising experiance for both people. It's a right of passage that too few people experiance unfortunately. A friend of mine once described it in a great analogy, she said ' it was like discovering a secret door that lead her to a vast playground where her spirituality, sexuality and physical self became one in dizzy waves of ecstasy'.

This is only achieved where there is total ease, chemistry and trust with their tantric guide. It would be a crime OP if you don't find the right knowledgeable person in your area to experience this with, it will transform your awareness and enjoyment of intimacy beyond your wildest dreams ! Good luck and enjoy !"

A perfect description of Tantra. I'll borrow this, thanks.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------------

Good point

Also a person might have emotional hang ups with sex whether it's anxiety, fear or becoming too self conscious ...and obviously this is not going to help either people relax & have the fun they should be having...

So instead of looking to new toys or the guy who "can make you cum" it might be best to

- deal with the underlying emotion

- get cozy on a date with just touching or a massage

- encourage extended foreplay

Tantra encourages open communication between two people whether through words, touch or heightened arousal and that can make a huge difference for all bods concerned

By *winger212 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

My gosh I never knew of this before but that's going to change, it seems right up my alley

over a year ago

"My gosh I never knew of this before but that's going to change, it seems right up my alley"

Tantra awareness is surprisingly low in the western world OP. Couple that with the fact that those most gifed in guiding others are usually from the rarest of the 16 personality types and you can easily see why you haven't come across it before. An accomplished tantric guide by nature doesn't seek attention but has an innate self confidence and highly developed empathic ability that allows them to sense emotions, chakratic energies and even surpressed traumas in the person they connect with or especially those they engage with in heightened sensual intimacy. If you attempt your tantric awakening with the right person this intense connection will be evident to you very early in face to face chat. If they don't put you completely at your ease at that stage and you don't feel a rare connection then you are probably either not in the right place to begin or most likely you not dealing with the real McCoy. Follow your gut on that OP, if possible chat to women ( even online if nowhere else ) who have had this experiance and who might hopefully recommend someone gifted in the greater Dublin area.

over a year ago

Is there classes on this in Ireland ?

over a year ago

The difference between men and women never ceases to amaze me but the fact men don't realise this amazes me more.

Guys- oh look boobs,ass legs curves ..., that will do, wet pants time !!!

Women - let's just say, it takes effort lads and not just physically.

So tantric massage, conversation, flirting, interest, conversation, touch ....And everything else along the way. Then maybe, just maybe the flood gates will open.

over a year ago

"Is there classes on this in Ireland ? "

check out Dublin Wellness Centre re weekend workshops

over a year ago

"So I don't cum from play or sex, yes I get the shivers but no finale like I hear others get. I've recently squirted a few times as a result of great dinner okay by guys.

Am I won't in thinking tantric massage will be totally different and something I should experience?

Has it helped anyone else in a similar situation?"

Get in touch with _antra massage he has commented on your post, read his reviews too. I'm same as you, no guy has ever made me cum or orgasm and can't do either for myself. I know where the issue comes from and I'm working on it so good luck in your quest x

By *winger212 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

"

Get in touch with _antra massage he has commented on your post, read his reviews too. I'm same as you, no guy has ever made me cum or orgasm and can't do either for myself. I know where the issue comes from and I'm working on it so good luck in your quest x"

Already did thanks and enjoy your quest

over a year ago

Sounds amazing

By *olinjxMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Some are!,,

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

Like mastering any art it takes skill, passion, understanding and time!

over a year ago

Wish some practitioners were near me. Always wanted try a proper 1. Not som1 who claims they can lol

Nothing turns u on more than senaual touch

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

This very interesting post has resulted in lots of messages and requests for a Tantric experience. I appreciate them all, and will reply to everyone eventually. Im in Athlone, so if you can travel here, you have a good chance of having your massage. Coffee meet first, so I can explain it all to you, and you can decide if its for you.This is what someone wrote about her experience.

"I recommend xxxxxx to anyone who needs healing, empathetic massage therapy--and isn't that everyone? He is simply the best I've ever met, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He's someone who--if you have never had a massage--will spoil you for all others. And if you are considering xxx because you know how crucial massage is to your own wellbeing, then your session with xxx will be more effective than any other." So, be careful about embarking on this Tantric journey. It may completely change how you look at your sex life, your sex partners, your fetishes and kinks.It is an introduction to non ordinary sex. you may even decide to leave Fab.

By *winger212 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

"This very interesting post has resulted in lots of messages and requests for a Tantric experience. I appreciate them all, and will reply to everyone eventually. Im in Athlone, so if you can travel here, you have a good chance of having your massage. Coffee meet first, so I can explain it all to you, and you can decide if its for you.This is what someone wrote about her experience.

"I recommend xxxxxx to anyone who needs healing, empathetic massage therapy--and isn't that everyone? He is simply the best I've ever met, and I can't recommend him highly enough. He's someone who--if you have never had a massage--will spoil you for all others. And if you are considering xxx because you know how crucial massage is to your own wellbeing, then your session with xxx will be more effective than any other." So, be careful about embarking on this Tantric journey. It may completely change how you look at your sex life, your sex partners, your fetishes and kinks.It is an introduction to non ordinary sex. you may even decide to leave Fab. "

Oh wow that is an fantastic recommendation. I cannot wait to chat more with you and experience this new found pleasure

over a year ago

There are also female practitioners of tantra. It’s not only males who practice tantra

over a year ago

"Is there classes on this in Ireland ?

check out Dublin Wellness Centre re weekend workshops"

As far as I am aware they don’t offer classes but I am open to correction. I was at a workshop in London it was amazing they are few and far between here. There are plenty of genuine tantra masseurs in Ireland and plenty who claim to be. Even finding a female partner to practise with is tough.

OP I can vouch for the tantra person who commented on this thread as he is highly regarded in Ireland.

over a year ago

"Are there any female practioners"

Yep

By *ustin 100Man
over a year ago

Galway

Had a few range a massages witch were fab, would certainly love to learn more, i realy enjoy the art of massage and give very erotic and eronigious sessions, check my verifications.

over a year ago

"It's actually the best way to make me orgasm. There are parts of my body that are far more erotically sensitive than my clit or nipples, and I tend to have long multi-gasms during tantric massage, where they are attended to more, than during penetrative sex or oral when I may only have a single orgasm. It's a big part of why I prefer a mental connection with someone and repeat meets... They simply understand how my mind and body work better and the pleasure is more intense.

This is only achieved where there is total ease, chemistry and trust with their tantric guide. It would be a crime OP if you don't find the right knowledgeable person in your area to experience this with, it will transform your awareness and enjoyment of intimacy beyond your wildest dreams ! Good luck and enjoy !"

Sounds amazing!!! Definitely gonna have to try this out

Post new Message to Thread