Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

One for the Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anysicoMan
over a year ago

cork

It all depends on who is in the ring with you ,

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Diminishes with age. Takes longer to cum, longer to recover and so that reduces the number of times you cum in a session.

Variables:

How long the session is

How attractive the lady is

How energetic the sex is

Whether both are taking turns at riding

Desensitizing factor of condom - after first time this has big impact

But for sheer numbers; 3 in 4hrs in early to mid 40s as a benchmark. I’m told.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes "

I think we should research this together.... you know.... for science...

over a year ago

2 days is good by the third day the body is fragile

over a year ago

5 rounds for me last time but then again it was a long time since I had sex before this! I’m going to say an average of 3 though

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Need a cuppa after four

over a year ago

Depends on sooo many factors to say a regular amount really. Time available, age, stamina, interest and effort, alcohol taken, how vigorous it is etc. Maybe we should create an equation for it.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Bookmarking this thread... For research purposes Nice one OP

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

"Bookmarking this thread... For research purposes Nice one OP "

The owner of this post takes no responsibility for any disappointment caused...

over a year ago

"Depends on sooo many factors to say a regular amount really. Time available, age, stamina, interest and effort, alcohol taken, how vigorous it is etc. Maybe we should create an equation for it."

Might need research first to get a proper equation

By *ifeisforliving2016Man
over a year ago

waterford

4or 5 hrs but that all depends on how much stimulation or help to keep up the intensity ,oral,both verbal & physical are a great help

over a year ago

"Bookmarking this thread... For research purposes Nice one OP "

Thought all those Fbs and Fwbs in the making would like to highlight their abilities am actually surprised so many are shy . Guess it’s early yet

over a year ago

"Bookmarking this thread... For research purposes Nice one OP

Thought all those Fbs and Fwbs in the making would like to highlight their abilities am actually surprised so many are shy . Guess it’s early yet "

Afraid to commit to a certain number in case they can't perform

By *argar90Man
over a year ago

lucan

I think for a decent session you have to at least go 3 times with some tongue play in between p

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

#taking out my notepad for this one well for the realistic one's not the fantasy one's some lads god bless have some imaginations

over a year ago

"Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes "

Depends on how long the session is ! I’d rather give quality and longevity than rabbit like speed and machine gun delivery !

If memory serves you said no more last time !!!!!

over a year ago

As AJB said above so many variables.

The main one for me though is attraction. In my early 20's and all I cared about was getting my jollies I was usually a one and done because at timesI slept with people I wouldnt want to talk to betweem rounds, or at least spend the time to get to know if I would.

Now that I am a bit more selective about who I meet and chose people more on our personalities matching the urge to sprint to the nearist exit after cumming has dwindled somewhat.

over a year ago

A session as in a full night or day?? Can vary from 3 to 4 but never really changed much, a lot harder to come after first 2 sessions so always 3 and 4 way longer.

over a year ago

"Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes

Depends on how long the session is ! I’d rather give quality and longevity than rabbit like speed and machine gun delivery !

"

Was a few years ago though

over a year ago

"Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes

Was a few years ago though "

This is true ! Must be due so!

over a year ago

"As AJB said above so many variables.

The main one for me though is attraction. In my early 20's and all I cared about was getting my jollies I was usually a one and done because at timesI slept with people I wouldnt want to talk to betweem rounds, or at least spend the time to get to know if I would.

Now that I am a bit more selective about who I meet and chose people more on our personalities matching the urge to sprint to the nearist exit after cumming has dwindled somewhat."

Similar to myself like to know who I’m spending my time and sharing my body with then no awkwardness or silences. Why would you spend time or energy on people your not attracted to.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Now that I am a bit more selective about who I meet and chose people more on our personalities matching the urge to sprint to the nearist exit after cumming has dwindled somewhat.

Similar to myself like to know who I’m spending my time and sharing my body with then no awkwardness or silences. Why would you spend time or energy on people your not attracted to. "

You wouldnt: thats where you sprint for the exit like SSS said..!! Were you not paying attention..?? Lol

over a year ago

Similar to myself like to know who I’m spending my time and sharing my body with then no awkwardness or silences. Why would you spend time or energy on people your not attracted to. "

There are plenty reasons why people do.

Not having the patience to wait for someone you actually like, lack of confidence, fear of intimicy.

Some people.never have these issues, some grow out of them and some people continue making terrible choices

over a year ago

Similar to myself like to know who I’m spending my time and sharing my body with then no awkwardness or silences. Why would you spend time or energy on people your not attracted to.

You wouldnt: thats where you sprint for the exit like SSS said..!! Were you not paying attention..?? Lol"

Some enounters were like a cinema trip... please note exits here, here and here... now switch mobiles off and enjoy the ride

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

It all depends on how horny a guy is. for me personally it is normally between 3 and 5 but I have done more once or twice which where all nighters lol

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

10 years ago, I was super fit and super horny, so a club session would last 8 hours with up to 13 partners. I would orgasm once or twice at the beginning of the evening, but as the night went on I would be de sensitised, so I couldn't cum. Nowadays, I'm more selective and only interested in 1 on 1,so once, twice,... 3 times, if she's my type.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"It all depends on how horny a guy is. for me personally it is normally between 3 and 5 but I have done more once or twice which where all nighters lol "

....ok, the other variable i forgot to include in my list was whether the guy was taking equine grade steroids.

over a year ago

"Depends on sooo many factors to say a regular amount really. Time available, age, stamina, interest and effort, alcohol taken, how vigorous it is etc. Maybe we should create an equation for it.

Might need research first to get a proper equation"

Always interested in the name of science of course

over a year ago

4/5 rounds normally. I don't tend to loose an erection after that either as long as things are kept interesting and can keep going and even and feel like am getting close again on occasion but just don't get there.....as long as you don't let not cumming get into your head and just enjoy the fucking I find I can stay up

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"4/5 rounds normally. I don't tend to loose an erection after that either as long as things are kept interesting and can keep going and even and feel like am getting close again on occasion but just don't get there.....as long as you don't let not cumming get into your head and just enjoy the fucking I find I can stay up "

Now your just bragging

By *hSureFookItMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Drogheda

With the right person and mutual attraction I can reload pretty much straight away for 4 or 5 rounds. Hope that doesn't deteriorate as I get older

over a year ago

I'd say 3 is a good night for everyone

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Generally speaking, since this thread started, the numbers are rising for number of times...

...is that because its actually true and the higher number guys are only just getting out of bed as they were up all night making the numbers in the first place..??!

over a year ago

"Generally speaking, since this thread started, the numbers are rising for number of times...

...is that because its actually true and the higher number guys are only just getting out of bed as they were up all night making the numbers in the first place..??! "

27 in two hours

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Generally speaking, since this thread started, the numbers are rising for number of times...

...is that because its actually true and the higher number guys are only just getting out of bed as they were up all night making the numbers in the first place..??!

27 in two hours "

I’m starting to get an inferiority complex...

over a year ago

12 pints max then top shelf

over a year ago

27 in two hours

"

Easily solved Joe... just pick the last number you see and write down a higher one.

I feel great about myself now 33

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm fit, in shape, can go a number of rounds usually. Obviously if it was a day you're jaded tired after work, a match etc, you might not feel like anything.

over a year ago

when you say "rounds" do you mean like a boxing match that last 3 mins

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

27 in two hours

Easily solved Joe... just pick the last number you see and write down a higher one.

I feel great about myself now 33 "

Lightweight. My virility equals my age now. I’m on 45. Apparently i was wrong and as you get older you can cum like an uzi machine gun

over a year ago

27 in two hours "

I can better that 28 in 1 hr 59 mins

over a year ago

27 in two hours

I can better that 28 in 1 hr 59 mins "

Durex must love you

over a year ago

"Just wondering is there a magic number of rounds you would last in a session? And has that changed over the years or stayed the same? Purely research purposes when you say "rounds" do you mean like a boxing match that last 3 mins "

See that’s the variable I noticed as I’ve aged the rounds last a hell of a lot longer and without pressure, more pleasureable, and men seem to orgasm less.

over a year ago

It an be vary on every time, dome night 3 to 4 rounds. It's depends on your physical and mently strengths, if you have a tiring day, or you have something on mind, even second round round would be hard. Anyway it's my personal experience.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Magic number???

FFS women!!

I just gave you the best 60secs of your life and you're looking for more

over a year ago

For me it's one or 2 but then it's the length in between those sessions..

If night time or day time would factor for me. but mostly it's usually until they are satisfied

By *ollingStonesCouple
over a year ago

Newry

There are so many variables.

Level of attraction

Amount of time since last time I had sex before the meet (loaded gun Scenario)

Alcohol effect if any taken.

Level of tiredness.

And obviously sexual position.

But the ultimate I try not to cum until the lady is satisfied.

over a year ago

Magic number???

FFS women!!

I just gave you the best 60secs of your life and you're looking for more "

How many 60 seconds do you think you can give me in one night lol

over a year ago

My record was 6 about 15 years ago but 3 nowadays

over a year ago

Clinging on to my 20s and can go 4/5 times in a good session

By *ubeMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

It all depends on the lady you’re with, and how much she is up for it and how sexy she is, given the right setting I have had 6 or 7 rounds of fun, and yes I was left a happy man that day, the last lady I got together with we had 4 rounds with a lot of play between them.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I always lose count of the rounds. Have had to resort to the lady wearing hair ties on her wrist and after each round she transfers one to my wrist.

Also a good way of keeping count of the orgasms.

By *icey55Man
over a year ago

Dublin /Meath

Prefer to look at the whole experience of foreplay and the act itself and how long I can make that last....a couple of those during the night instead of notching bedpost is more intimate and sensual

over a year ago

As a young lad you'd go like the clappers and in a 4 hour session you'd go 4 times based purely on selfish satisfaction.

As the years go by you learn there's so much more than pure penetration, you last longer and become more of a giver than a taker.

I'd now say twice in 4 hours.

If you're going anymore then you just ain't doing her right

over a year ago

I think I have gotten better with age & experience ... no so much quantity as quality ... also having been snipped seems to have help any hair trigger...as for positions...cowgirl & i can keep going until she falls off

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I’m happy with three times with a bit of sleep thrown in between

But how long is each session, that’s the question

over a year ago

"Diminishes with age. Takes longer to cum, longer to recover and so that reduces the number of times you cum in a session.

Variables:

How long the session is

How attractive the lady is

How energetic the sex is

Whether both are taking turns at riding

Desensitizing factor of condom - after first time this has big impact

But for sheer numbers; 3 in 4hrs in early to mid 40s as a benchmark. I’m told. "

Interesting...

over a year ago

27 in two hours "

Where am I? Science fiction movie?

Why is it so important how many times?

If there is intimacy between two people it really doesn't matter how many times she or he will cumm...

It's only my opinion.

People may agree or disagree.

I really enjoy the long foreplay, chat, kissing, laugh... All these things together make the meeting very special. Sounds a bit romantic huh?

By *ayo galwayMan
over a year ago

Centre

Three times for me

over a year ago

Round 2 after 5 mins but 3 or 4 would definitely take more than 15 mins. Drinking water helps.

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Hence that's why you get some backup

over a year ago

All depends on the partners , at my age first round can be quick but after that can go for one more , then break , then go again .

Joking its good enough if reaching round 3 without need to call ambulance for cardiac ressustitation

By *undubguy100Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I average 3 times in a 4 hour meet....that's the average.

over a year ago

7 times over 3 hours. But that was an exception!

And very good fun!

Usually 3-4 over 2 hours

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Usually 3 or 4 have done more but was a good whole back

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Magic number???

FFS women!!

I just gave you the best 60secs of your life and you're looking for more

How many 60 seconds do you think you can give me in one night lol "

Well, I've only just recovered from seeing you reply to my post, so I guess we'd have to block off a fortnight

In my youth, most was 6 times in one night over roughly 5hrs. Ah I remember it well.

Pity those days are long since gone

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

6 orgasams in 3 and half hrs. If im with a man im connected to i will just keep going till i sleep. In life sex is a highlight and an orgasm is a delicacy to be induldged and enjoyed..but never taken for granted

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"6 orgasams in 3 and half hrs. If im with a man im connected to i will just keep going till i sleep. In life sex is a highlight and an orgasm is a delicacy to be induldged and enjoyed..but never taken for granted "

Welcome back Rover. Haven't seen you here in a while. Good to have you back

over a year ago

"6 orgasams in 3 and half hrs. If im with a man im connected to i will just keep going till i sleep. In life sex is a highlight and an orgasm is a delicacy to be induldged and enjoyed..but never taken for granted "
Your watching to many fantasy movies.

over a year ago

With you -?many many times xx

over a year ago

xxx

"6 orgasams in 3 and half hrs. If im with a man im connected to i will just keep going till i sleep. In life sex is a highlight and an orgasm is a delicacy to be induldged and enjoyed..but never taken for granted Your watching to many fantasy movies."

Oh another wise man speaks...where would i be,sure i dont know my own mind do i

over a year ago

xxx

"6 orgasams in 3 and half hrs. If im with a man im connected to i will just keep going till i sleep. In life sex is a highlight and an orgasm is a delicacy to be induldged and enjoyed..but never taken for granted

Welcome back Rover. Haven't seen you here in a while. Good to have you back "

Uninspired my dear pal... i shall continue to hope theres a few good men out there

Post new Message to Thread