Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Room for More goes MMF

Jump to newest

By *oomformorepodcast OP   Couple
over a year ago

all over the place

We have just uploaded Episode 4! A very hot MMF story for you to drool over - we certainly did remembering all the juicy details. We also uploaded a pic we took during the encounter - still the sexiest pic Vincent has ever seen. V&Mxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Great I like your podcasts!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love listening again

over a year ago

Can we ask whats the name of the podcast??

Apologies if its been mentioned on here before. We may have missed it

over a year ago

"Can we ask whats the name of the podcast??

Apologies if its been mentioned on here before. We may have missed it "

room for more podcasts enjoy

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Apologies if its been mentioned on here before. We may have missed it "

If you tap the green arrow on the OP's original post, you'll see their previous posts, which give the details, as far as I recall.

over a year ago

all over the place

Or just go to our profile page for more info. V&M

If you tap the green arrow on the OP's original post, you'll see their previous posts, which give the details, as far as I recall. "

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Or just go to our profile page for more info. V&M

Can we ask whats the name of the podcast??

If you tap the green arrow on the OP's original post, you'll see their previous posts, which give the details, as far as I recall. "

Even better

over a year ago

Thanks everyone look forward to listening to it

By *apitolbarCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Hi

Can't find this in Google search.

Have you a link to podcast?

over a year ago

all over the place

Just got to Spotify or iTunes and search “room for more”. Hope that works for you. V&Mx

"Hi

Can't find this in Google search.

Have you a link to podcast?"

over a year ago

the podcast is also on Soundcloud.

the MMF episode is great ... brought back memories of my 1st couple encounter ... my 1st MMF.. so many firsts over the years meeting couples...but without a doubt chemistry is key, following their lead also helps ... they know what they want & as the extra cock you are there to deliver ... to her & sometimes to him ... remember a straight Male may be Fab str8 .. it's not always her hand or lips on ur cock.

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Listening in from France.great podcast you 2.. Similar experiences and fond memories of those early days of getting the chemistry right.. keep up the good "work" hihi..

over a year ago

Enjoy listening to your podcasts this weeks one was my favorite so far

over a year ago

all over the place

Cheers - everyone seems to have liked the MMF episode this week - cant figure out why lol. Maybe it was the pic? The fabs and messages have been unreal so thanks again to all the listeners. More coming soon....

"Enjoy listening to your podcasts this weeks one was my favorite so far

"

over a year ago

Wonder when the MMFM episode is,

Great podcast, seems like a road many have taken and will make it easier for future road takers if they listen to the podcast, well done for doing this. Sexy voices you have.

Keep it up

By *eelyoursurrenderMan
over a year ago

m1 communter belt

Feel a bit sorry for the single guy you’ve outted as bisexual.

And the husband of your first meet who got a kicking prior with no right if Reply.

over a year ago

"Feel a bit sorry for the single guy you’ve outted as bisexual.

And the husband of your first meet who got a kicking prior with no right if Reply. "

no one was named so it's not exactly outing & I dont think it was said anyone was bi, but bi curious...everyone playing about in a 3some is not exactly bi.

as for the husband in Ep#1 ... I thought it was Vin not finding a spark with the woman, Mia clicked & enjoyed the guy & as much was said in the mmf ep#4

over a year ago

Wow we quite enjoyed listening to the latest episode. Well done guys

By *eelyoursurrenderMan
over a year ago

m1 communter belt

And the husband of your first meet who got a kicking prior with no right if Reply.

no one was named so it's not exactly outing & I dont think it was said anyone was bi, but bi curious...everyone playing about in a 3some is not exactly bi.

as for the husband in Ep#1 ... I thought it was Vin not finding a spark with the woman, Mia clicked & enjoyed the guy & as much was said in the mmf ep#4"

1 - it’s pretty easy to work out who it is based on fab validations the weekend of KK

If you don’t think a man grabbing and sucking a mans cock during sex is bisexual behaviour I dunno what to say. Please don’t give me your opinion on whether the earth is round either.

2 - your confusing the party with the first couples meet. The first couples meet she says the guy was soft, a bad kisser and she wasn’t into it.

The problem is there is no distance between what they are talking about negatively and when it happens. The scene is so small here you can likely sort out who they are talking about.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

as for the husband in Ep#1 ... I thought it was Vin not finding a spark with the woman, Mia clicked & enjoyed the guy & as much was said in the mmf ep#4

1 - it’s pretty easy to work out who it is based on fab validations the weekend of KK

If you don’t think a man grabbing and sucking a mans cock during sex is bisexual behaviour I dunno what to say. Please don’t give me your opinion on whether the earth is round either.

2 - your confusing the party with the first couples meet. The first couples meet she says the guy was soft, a bad kisser and she wasn’t into it.

The problem is there is no distance between what they are talking about negatively and when it happens. The scene is so small here you can likely sort out who they are talking about."

I agree with some of what you are saying but how do you know which kk it was at?

Finally got to listen last night. Excellent again, you are gas and two horny feckers.

Nothing better than a mmf that works out. We initially got into this to have one and have since had i think 5 and they have all been brilliant. Probably been lucky to who we picked but i liked what you said about the girl needing to make the final decision and the fact the two lads have to have chemistry.

Ours have been straight ones but the lads we have been with I certainly think i had great chemistry with.

Looking forward to next one, sounded a little ominous

over a year ago

Great listening to you both, very hot indeed xx

By *eelyoursurrenderMan
over a year ago

m1 communter belt

"

The problem is there is no distance between what they are talking about negatively and when it happens. The scene is so small here you can likely sort out who they are talking about.I agree with some of what you are saying but how do you know which KK it was at?

"

Seems pretty clear from their personal bio and the tenses used in the podcast that they were at the last KK.

It’s pretty inexcusable to Out someone even if it’s only done by association. I actually am pretty sure I know who it is for a myriad of reasons.

But it’s not only that - they shit on the first couple they meet portraying him as not a match for his wife, a shit kisser and having ED. Is that wise to ‘out’? If you’re a couple on fabs ireland there are what... 200 ‘hot’ couples profiles of active non-fake non-grim couples. You start burning up those by making a name for yourself as indiscreet about meets... well it dosent seem the wisest.

You or any of the couples on here 5-6 years could probably tell stories and truths about the scene that are sufficiently distanced not to hurt anyone including yourselves, tales from the last 6 months... too gossipy, too indiscreet. Just because it’s a podcast doesn’t mean mutual privacy is abandoned.

over a year ago

Listened to episode 4 and you come a cross very well I really enjoyed listening. Have had a couple of mmf experiences and your advice is pretty spot on but I think maybe the 1st guy was thrown in the deep end a little as he didn't get to meet and bond with Vincent who just landed at the hotel room after a quick suggestion of it when the guy could hardly say no.

Yes a more experienced guy wouldn't be fazed by that but from my experience (which is only a couple of mmf's if I am honest) not being bi/bi curious a drinks social meet with both parties before arranging a meet goes a long way to put the guy at ease. You need to build a bond in person with the hubby and click also, a bit of a bromance goes a long way.

Perhaps from your experience and to meet you expectations a confident bi curious guy makes for a better mmf experience it definatly sounded like it did. Not all couples will have a bi curious hubby so I guess it's a bit tailoring what they want to suit their needs.

Great listening either way and looking forward to catching up in 1,2 & 3

over a year ago

Well done, an interesting podcast so far. Myself and Tasty met in the scene so wouldn't have some of the same experiences of a couple entering the scene together but can understand your perspective and they echo my / our experiences and some of the stories I've heard.

A slight aside, I did laugh when ye mentioned that both bi guys are into rugby as I've been saying that's a gay sport for years

But that's an aside, keep up the good work.

Wilder

over a year ago

"Well done, an interesting podcast so far. Myself and Tasty met in the scene so wouldn't have some of the same experiences of a couple entering the scene together but can understand your perspective and they echo my / our experiences and some of the stories I've heard.

A slight aside, I did laugh when ye mentioned that both bi guys are into rugby as I've been saying that's a gay sport for years

Wilder"

Always with the rugby insults

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Well done, an interesting podcast so far. Myself and Tasty met in the scene so wouldn't have some of the same experiences of a couple entering the scene together but can understand your perspective and they echo my / our experiences and some of the stories I've heard.

Wilder"

haha

over a year ago

Wilder"

aye sure look at the shape of there balls and the haribo add doesn't help there case either

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Just listened to episode one and damn it now I want to try a party. Lol

over a year ago

just listened to Ep8, the "Singles" episode .. or more rightly the experiences of a couple setting up their own personal Single profile, their feelings on their partner meeting & the need for boundries & good communications.

a must listen for couples thinking of also having a single profile.

looking forward to episode about the reality of a meet ; the message ping pong, the foto swooping, the chat, the arranging to meet, the excitment, the getting ready & the inevitable "no show" followed by the "block" ... now that is swinging

Post new Message to Thread