Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Portugal Albuferia

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So heading out to Albuferia early April for a bit of a birthday rip. I’d been before, hit the main strip but we ended up hanging out in that little Canadian bar cos the crack was mighty and never really got to see anywhere else.

Anyone got any recommendations of good spots to hit? Appreciate it’s kinda the off season but any advice would be class

Is there any naughty fun clubs near the beach?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubberNumbersCouple
over a year ago

dublin

I found the strip is the only 'happening' place in the new town. The old town has lots of little streets that feed off the main square but it would be a bit quieter down there (no stag/hen parties)

As for naughty places, we tried and failed to find any

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am Portuguese and can only say your biggest mistake was going to Albufeira , it's a very popular tourist area , in summer it's buzzing but also a rip off in prices , if you can change it to Lisbon or Porto up north

over a year ago

Thanks for the info might as well just being a good book

over a year ago

With a group of lads going over. Is there any good clubs there or places you recommend to check out. Can’t be as expensive as Dublin

over a year ago

Was there last year for 3 days and friends drink was spiked. Ruined the weekend

By *sexybitchWoman
over a year ago

north dublin

Lisbon all the way fuck algarve if u want to be riped of go there or if u into the beach

over a year ago

"Lisbon all the way fuck algarve if u want to be riped of go there or if u into the beach "

As she said , stay away from there , but since you are going , look around and see where the locals hang .

In albufeira you will pay the prices like here , a beer in portugal should be 1 euro tops there you will pay 3 or 4

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Erins isle irish bar in montechoro at the top of "the strip" is good spot..dunno anything about swinging clubs there though?

over a year ago

Ah ffs really? That’s rotten. Do you know which pub or club

over a year ago

That was my suggestion but got shot down have heard great things about Lisbon

over a year ago

I’ll see what I can suss out so. Might just have to try all the bars until I find a local with eye candy lol

over a year ago

"Erins isle irish bar in montechoro at the top of "the strip" is good spot..dunno anything about swinging clubs there though? "

I’ll check it out thanks man

By *town4funMan
over a year ago

cookstown

Let us know about Lisbon .

Sounds good advice .

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and can only say your biggest mistake was going to Albufeira , it's a very popular tourist area , in summer it's buzzing but also a rip off in prices , if you can change it to Lisbon or Porto up north "

PS Im not Portuguese but love Lisbon

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and can only say your biggest mistake was going to Albufeira , it's a very popular tourist area , in summer it's buzzing but also a rip off in prices , if you can change it to Lisbon or Porto up north

PS Im not Portuguese but love Lisbon "

It's an amazing city with so much to do and see there

over a year ago

"I am Portuguese and can only say your biggest mistake was going to Albufeira , it's a very popular tourist area , in summer it's buzzing but also a rip off in prices , if you can change it to Lisbon or Porto up north

It's an amazing city with so much to do and see there"

I love the small jazz clubs there

over a year ago

I love the small jazz clubs there "

The great thing about Lisbon is no matter what you looking for on your holidays you find it there, or very close by .

Culture , music , night life , great food , cheap drink , massive shopping centers , everything for everyone ha ha

over a year ago

The great thing about Lisbon is no matter what you looking for on your holidays you find it there, or very close by .

Culture , music , night life , great food , cheap drink , massive shopping centers , everything for everyone ha ha "

Yup

Even Maryjane

over a year ago

Culture , music , night life , great food , cheap drink , massive shopping centers , everything for everyone ha ha

Yup

Even Maryjane "

Im off to Lisbon in 3 weeks, can’t wait

By *untimecouple36Couple
over a year ago

allover

I love Lisbon it's a great city. Good food good weather and so cheap to get around

By *orrodafoxMan
over a year ago

Lisbon

Good food, nice people, interesting prices and very nice places to visit in Lisbon and also in the surroundings.

Post new Message to Thread