Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Meet ups

Jump to newest

By *erek666 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Should a verification be only if you met them what people think about it yes or no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well they are already classified. Are you saying get rid of the 'on cam' verification?

By *erek666 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

No just want know how people think about it

over a year ago

I think it should be, the site rules say women can be verified by a verified member by cam but guys have to be by meet in person with a verified member.....should be same rule for all

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

You mean no photo or cam veris?

I only verify people I've met. Sometimes I'll admit it can be a little awkward as I may have only chatted with them for 5 minutes at an event, and there's not a lot you can say about that, but the purpose of a verification is to verify that they are who/what they say they are, so other people have confidence in meeting them, so I guess my 'met this guy/lady/couple briefly at a recent event' pretty much covers that

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I think it should be, the site rules say women can be verified by a verified member by cam but guys have to be by meet in person with a verified member.....should be same rule for all"

Really? I didn't know there were different rules for men and women!

over a year ago

"I think it should be, the site rules say women can be verified by a verified member by cam but guys have to be by meet in person with a verified member.....should be same rule for all

Really? I didn't know there were different rules for men and women! "

Before I got verified I looked into how I get verified and it was right there in black and white, that's only a few weeks ago

over a year ago

"I think it should be, the site rules say women can be verified by a verified member by cam but guys have to be by meet in person with a verified member.....should be same rule for all

Before I got verified I looked into how I get verified and it was right there in black and white, that's only a few weeks ago "

I didn't realise it was different. There's equality for you lol

over a year ago

Straight from the FAQ's

How do I get verified by other members?

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Before I got verified I looked into how I get verified and it was right there in black and white, that's only a few weeks ago

I didn't realise it was different. There's equality for you lol

"

Me neither, but it's years since I was first verified, so it may have changed since then.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Straight from the FAQ's

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone"

I have to admit, I don't put any stock in cam veris anyway. The only time I've ever verified someone by cam on here was someone in the UK that I was going to meet at an event. He still turned out to be 5 inches shorter in person than his profile said

over a year ago

"Straight from the FAQ's

You need to find someone who is already verified and ask them to verify you. If you are a couple or a woman then you can get verified by webcam. An easy way to do this is to go into the chatroom while you are both there, switch your webcam on and ask someone to verify you. If you are a single guy then you need to meet someone

I have to admit, I don't put any stock in cam veris anyway. The only time I've ever verified someone by cam on here was someone in the UK that I was going to meet at an event. He still turned out to be 5 inches shorter in person than his profile said "

Perhaps the 5 inches he lacked in height he gained somewhere else lol

Am guessing single guys having to be verified in person us as they are seen as the 1's most likely to mess people about or fabricate their profiles but I think should be meet in person for everyone, a cam veri could be somone saying they are in Ireland but be anywhere in the world

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/19 17:04:27]

Post new Message to Thread