Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Friends or public

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the deference btw "Friends only photos and public photos"Are friends only photos supposed to be extral explicit than public photos?

I see profiles with none explicit photo in friends only photos,and explicit in public

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I assume it's the difference between what someone is comfortable with the public seeing and what they're happy to show to others who they have gained a sense of trust with.

over a year ago

"I assume it's the difference between what someone is comfortable with the public seeing and what they're happy to show to others who they have gained a sense of trust with."
you didn't grasp my question correctly

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Friends photos are ones your not happy to share with everyone on fab ...they're ones you keep just for your friends. They do not have to ve explicit, they can be anything you want

over a year ago

"Friends photos are ones your not happy to share with everyone on fab ...they're ones you keep just for your friends. They do not have to ve explicit, they can be anything you want"

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There's no set formula for it. It just depends on the person really.

For example, if there is a woman who wishes to remain anonymous she might have some photos showing her fully clothed figure set to public then she might have some nude pics set to friends for those she feels she can trust; then she might have her face pics set to private to send via personal message for the select few she is chatting to and considering meeting with, and so she maintains her anonymity.

Another woman might only have face pics set to public as she doesn't mind people knowing she is on here but might have her suggestive or explicit photos set to friends only as she doesn't want them getting around therefore only her trusted friends can see them. I know this to be the case with one woman on here as some moron previously sent some of her explicit pics to her friends and family.

Myself: I have my face pics set to public as I don't mind who knows I am on here. Any women who see my face pics and like what they see can message me. If I like any of them I can add them as a friend and they can see the body pics and if they like that also then perhaps things can be taken further.

Which pics go where is just down to each individual and what they wish to show.

In short: put in public pics that which you don't mind everybody on Fab being able to see.

Put in friends pics that which you want only your added friends to see.

Put in private pics the ones which you only want to be able to attach to private messages you are sending anyone.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I used to have all my pics public but got more messages so I hid a lot and now I get less

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"I assume it's the difference between what someone is comfortable with the public seeing and what they're happy to show to others who they have gained a sense of trust with.you didn't grasp my question correctly"

Well I kinda did.

You asked what the difference was and why you see explicit in some public photos and none explicit in some friend photos.

My reply answered that.

Post new Message to Thread