Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The dopamine effect

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the adrenaline rush of connecting with new people. It's not that I don't adore the people I have already connected with but I know I crave meeting new people. A new experience every time. Same sex positions but new sex, new conversations and new chemistry. Wonder if others feel the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I feel this way. Not even in a "naughty" sense as I love when new people are about to start at my workplace as I think to myself "imagine if there is a connection there" if that makes sense? Without sounding like a creep!

over a year ago

I think having your interested piqued by something new/unknown is human nature, particularly if you feel a certain frisson

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/19 18:30:04]

over a year ago

"I feel this way. Not even in a "naughty" sense as I love when new people are about to start at my workplace as I think to myself "imagine if there is a connection there" if that makes sense? Without sounding like a creep! "

The idea of experiencing something new or someone new and expecting that feeling to continue or stay the same is futile because we are forever evolving. Our needs change and ultimately that sense of newness inevitably becomes old after a certain period of time. I truly believe every connection I have made that I value had substance and just because it didn't last long doesn't mean it has or had no value. A memory I cherish with the ones I really connected with. So for me as much as I don't "meet" many it doesn't stop me craving that sense of newness. I just know myself well and I know what type of connection is worth experiencing. Its an intuition thing.

over a year ago

It always brings huge excitement when meeting new faces whether in work or play

over a year ago

Not really, but then I'm an introvert.

over a year ago

Love shiny and new, always an extra buzz

over a year ago

I love that kick when meeting new people. Even when it's just at the bar or out and about.

By *hoknows82Man
over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

Experiencing other people's idiosyncrasies is exciting... be they sexual or otherwise.

I love meeting new people, and connecting with them.

Getting naked with them is even better!

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I wouldnt mind if I never talked to another human being for the rest of my life.

over a year ago

"I wouldnt mind if I never talked to another human being for the rest of my life."

No talk just action then?

over a year ago

"Experiencing other people's idiosyncrasies is exciting... be they sexual or otherwise.

I love meeting new people, and connecting with them.

Getting naked with them is even better! "

Haven't heard the word idiosyncrasies in some time... Immediately reminded me of the movie Good Will Hunting with Robin Williams. Great flick

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Taking this in a different direction...

Dopamine is the garlic to every guys recovery vampire here... its what stops us getting hard again quickly after we cum...

over a year ago

"Taking this in a different direction...

Dopamine is the garlic to every guys recovery vampire here... its what stops us getting hard again quickly after we cum... "

Can’t believe I just googled, “why men need a break before getting hard again”, every day’s a school day

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Dopamine is the garlic to every guys recovery vampire here... its what stops us getting hard again quickly after we cum...

Can’t believe I just googled, “why men need a break before getting hard again”, every day’s a school day "

As well as that, there's always been the jokes about how men just roll over and go to sleep after the deed is done or doze off quickly while cuddling. The reason for this is that when a man orgasms it increases the sleep inducing chemicals in his brain by up to 8 fold (not 8 times but 8 FOLD). Quite an increase. So there we have it, it's not that us men don't want to cuddle and chat. We have a legitimate excuse.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Can’t believe I just googled, “why men need a break before getting hard again”, every day’s a school day

As well as that, there's always been the jokes about how men just roll over and go to sleep after the deed is done or doze off quickly while cuddling. The reason for this is that when a man orgasms it increases the sleep inducing chemicals in his brain by up to 8 fold (not 8 times but 8 FOLD). Quite an increase. So there we have it, it's not that us men don't want to cuddle and chat. We have a legitimate excuse. "

Finally!

I've been waiting years for a medical excuse. Cheers man

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I love the adrenaline rush of connecting with new people. It's not that I don't adore the people I have already connected with but I know I crave meeting new people. A new experience every time. Same sex positions but new sex, new conversations and new chemistry. Wonder if others feel the same "

Was just chatting to my friends about this - I'm the exact opposite! It takes me a while to warm up to new people and I find talking to people I don't know very tiresome. With people I know well, I'm very talkative and social!

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Love new and learning new things but love getting to know someone and getting better with time.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As well as that, there's always been the jokes about how men just roll over and go to sleep after the deed is done or doze off quickly while cuddling. The reason for this is that when a man orgasms it increases the sleep inducing chemicals in his brain by up to 8 fold (not 8 times but 8 FOLD). Quite an increase. So there we have it, it's not that us men don't want to cuddle and chat. We have a legitimate excuse.

Finally!

I've been waiting years for a medical excuse. Cheers man "

They'll still tell us off anyway.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Finally!

I've been waiting years for a medical excuse. Cheers man

They'll still tell us off anyway. "

All part of the fun in them thinking naughty ways to wake us up

over a year ago

"

All part of the fun in them thinking naughty ways to wake us up "

My little naughty go-to wake up trick? A well aimed elbow to the back

over a year ago

Ah lads, falling asleep on the job ffs. You need to master the art of not cumming, riding the wave and internalising your orgasm.

If a woman's worth doing, she's worth doing properly!

Post new Message to Thread