Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

S&M

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a particular fetish for S&M and there’s not very many on Fab that I’ve come across that are into it. Some ladies have on their profiles that they are into spanking and the like, however, if we strike up some chat about it, after a couple of messages, it just goes cold. I think some just get a bit carried away with the fantasy of it all but when it comes to organising a coffee meet to see where we go, it suddenly becomes reality to them. I suppose Fifty Shades gave some of them fanny flutters and they thought the idea of being cuffed and the like seemed a turn on. I know and appreciate we are all here for our own kicks and pull out whenever you start feeling uneasy or whatever but I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘false advertising’ if you will. What’s your experience of profile porkies that you’ve come across?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sexybitchWoman
over a year ago

north dublin

U wrong lots of people in here are into it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

plenty of people are into it. the crossover of people on here to a well known fetish site is well known

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

You might have more interest on a fetish site. There's a very well known one, I'm sure you'll find it. I have found people are more likely to play with kinks and fetishes when they are in a trusting, caring relationship. Good luck with your search.

over a year ago

Maybe they aren't comfortable discussing with a total stranger their kinks. I know I personally wouldn't be revealing all after a few messages. Meeting people online is great but it's so immediate and disposable. I would have to personally meet someone and build up a certain level of trust. Lots of kinky people on this site. But we are cautious who we play with.

over a year ago

You're on the wrong site mate!

This is called Fabswingers, the clue is in the name. Some stretch it to Fab Swinksters.

Go and try the one that starts with F has a T at the end and the most common vowel in the middle. It's an effing cool site just from a "how to do a good website" point of view, worth a visit.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I've just read your profile, and I'd consider it one of the better, well written ones I've seen here. I cant see your veris, but there are quite a few, so I reckon you're attracting the right attention. Can I suggest you improve your niche offering? On the fetish site previously mentioned, there are meetings advertised, in Dublin. You get a chance to meet the kind of people with similar interests, and usually an experienced person teaching bdsm skills.

over a year ago

Time, patience, respect and communication is essential.

As others have said, not many will discuss or explore any intimate fantasies with a stranger unless trust is built up.

Good luck in your search.

Wilder

over a year ago

Thank you all for the advice, much appreciated.

over a year ago

Try joining f_e_t_l_i_f_e .com. That's where the real kinksters live.

over a year ago

"Try joining f_e_t_l_i_f_e .com. That's where the real kinksters live. "

over a year ago

"Try joining f_e_t_l_i_f_e .com. That's where the real kinksters live. "

Thanks

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Just cos someone's kinky doesn't mean they will automatically want to play with you because you're kinky too... Not being interested doesn't mean someone's not kinky.

over a year ago

"Just cos someone's kinky doesn't mean they will automatically want to play with you because you're kinky too... Not being interested doesn't mean someone's not kinky. "

That’s not what I was saying at all.

Post new Message to Thread