Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chemistry/Clicking on first date.

Jump to newest

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

How important is it to you?

A lot of people say that it is basically how they chose all their partners. One night stands, boyfriends, everyone. If they do not click then basically that is end of the story.

It is not important to me at all. Can not click at all and it wont change if continue to talk or meet or even become friends etc etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How important is it to you?

A lot of people say that it is basically how they chose all their partners. One night stands, boyfriends, everyone. If they do not click then basically that is end of the story.

It is not important to me at all. Can not click at all and it wont change if continue to talk or meet or even become friends etc etc."

So what are you saying.

That you will sleep with any woman without a connection. As a wham bam thank you.Next.

I have to be at least bit interested in the person. I just can't do the pity Fuck.

Ok alcohol for one night stand doesn't help with that. So I try not to go out to get off my face.

But even just meeting for a coffee doesn't always end up with a playful meet happening.

I just don't want sex for the sake of having sex because it is convenient, o how look you have a dick wanna stick it in my pussy.

Every one is different.

over a year ago

Have to click with someone if its to become physical.. If its only for social then no click is needed..

over a year ago

"Have to click with someone if its to become physical.. If its only for social then no click is needed.. "

Ye I agree with you if it's just a social.

over a year ago

It is not important to me at all. Can not click at all and it wont change if continue to talk or meet or even become friends etc etc."

I think there needs to be a spark for good chemistry for sex, if not sex can be very robotic and you are just having sex for the sake of sex and I possibly wouldn't cum from it. I have met people who I didn't click with but build great friendships out of it. Not all meets have to lead to sex

over a year ago

"Have to click with someone if its to become physical.. If its only for social then no click is needed.. "

100% agree, tho nothing as bad as clicking with someone in messages, then pic swap and no physical attraction!!

By *evil_u_know OP   Man
over a year ago

city

"So what are you saying.

That you will sleep with any woman without a connection. As a wham bam thank you.Next. "

I don't have sex on first dates. I am saying being akward or shy or acting a weirdo because of nerves wont make me go home and delete the person from facebook and tell them "sorry there just was no chemistry".

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

I'll meet absolutely anyone for a coffee. But I'm choosy when it comes to getting more intimate. Yes, for me there has to be a spark of connection, otherwise I'm not all that interested, and it will lead to not very satisfying sex. Not worth it, I can wait.

over a year ago

I would have to already know someone before agreeing to go on a date, therefore the chemistry would already be there for me.

over a year ago

Vital. No connection, no spark , no click then forget it. Been there done that, I can suss someone completely within 60seconds.

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

It is not important to me at all. Can not click at all and it wont change if continue to talk or meet or even become friends etc etc.

Vital. No connection, no spark , no click then forget it. Been there done that, I can suss someone completely within 60seconds. "

Seen that movie too... Gone in 60 Seconds ...but yeah No click = no point

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

60 Seconds? I cum after 10?

Where am I going wrong?

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"60 Seconds? I cum after 10?